Campfire Outfitter
K
lol

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Your predictable crusades, cat-fights, and general pissiness, not so much.

Sycamore

So Sic-em-more - why do you set yourself up, so constantly, as the pissin' post? Maybe you like to be pissed upon?

Mark

Well, I like to call BS on nonsense, or hypocrisy, when I see it, and no one else is bringing it up.

I don't get too worked up about what someone posts on the internet, as a great philosopher once said "fuggit, its just tha' innanet!"

And I consider the source, if somebody with a penchant for posting nonsense, or false leads, takes exception to my posting, I can't get too worried about that, either.

There's plenty of gang-tackling and piling on here, but I don't let it bother me, but I get a kick out of pointing out when the sanctimonious engage in it. grin

Have a nice evening.

Sycamore

ps/ second fire of the season going tonight in the fireplace!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Having a difficult time finding somewhere ELSE to hang out there, ACE ?

Sounds like you really dislike it HERE.

Really pathetic George Patton immitation / schtick, e.g. " grow the [bleep] up, alla' you", but keep tryin'

Hint,...a riding crop slapped against your leg, maybe?

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 09/29/12.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Well, I like to call BS on nonsense, or hypocrisy, when I see it, and no one else is bringing it up.

Yup, and you're a stone repetitive FREAK in your hatred of Joe Arpaio.

That's a matter of RECORD here, Amigo.

I deleted the bulk of your other chit,.....

Like anybody else would give a flying [bleep] about your other half azzed liberal gibberish.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Greg I think you're a smart guy with a lot to add and I just think that all of your online fights and attention grabbing posts are pathetic.

You cheapen yourself and this place by displaying such childish behavior.

In any case I'm not gonna' be your huckleberry with this dum-bass behavior so I hope you see the error of your ways.

I have a hot date with my wife shortly and I hope you can find some enjoyment by doing something more productive online.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by temmi
Originally Posted by gunner500
And why's he going to Texas to whup a Man in Arizona Snake? LOL

Gunner

Maybe he is comming for me!

Snake

shocked laugh

Gunner

Trump Won!
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
So Sicker, maybe we will be seeing you call BS on Zero's nonsense and hypocrisy?

Last edited by eyeball; 09/29/12.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I have a hot date with my wife shortly

Interesting concept that. Spare the details please.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Greg I think you're a smart guy with a lot to add and I just think that all of your online fights and attention grabbing posts are pathetic.

In any case I'm not gonna' be your huckleberry with this dum-bass behavior so I hope you see the error of your ways.

I have a hot date with my wife shortly and I hope you can find some enjoyment by doing something more productive online.

I KNOW, ......!!!!

lemme order up a couple of gallons of cocoa, and a C-130 load of oatmeal cookies !

By this time next week, once they're all distributed we can have a hug fest, and welcome demented punks into our fold....... confused ////

You keep posting that picture and I will come to Texas you son of a bitch and you wont have to worry bout growing any older you [bleep] old [bleep] you!!! you keep on you really do not have a clue who your [bleep] with WATCH YOUR BACK IM GONNA FIND OUT WHERE YOU ARE!!! I am tired of your computer shiit talking!!!

How very UNKIND of me to have taken "offense" at this, Slick.

please forgive me for my somewhat old fashioned intolerance.

When you're back from your date,....maybe you can lead us in breathing and chanting exercises ?

yoga ?

stupidity 101 ?

GTC

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by kamo_gari

That, at one time, was good music to think you were going to die to.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I bet Cross really appreciates you thinking of him. Looks like you are trying your best to suck up to him.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bulletbutt

Mebbe you missed this post , early this AM.

......Hearing that makes me want to straddle a freshly waxed Magneto Sportster, roll the advance all the way foward,Tickle the carb, roll the throttle on to full and than back to about 1/8, set the choke, and with a jump and one mighty kick, bring the dangerous drum braked, damn near un-muffled beast to life.

Than, once the thing's warmed up, pop a wheelie, and go tearing off into the evening,

...... a pack of unfiltered Camels rolled in my t-shirt sleeve, my Zippo freshly fueled and tucked away in the pocket of clean Levis with cuffs rolled into the bottom over freshly shined 'Engineer Boots'.
......With all that mine, and a few crisp pay-day bucks in the other pocket, a long weekend to enjoy them, the World was truly one's oyster.

Awaiting me and a well earned hangover down at the shop Monday a well maintained and always growing set of TOOLS (NOT [bleep]' PIMP TOYS) with which I could participate in building America.

...........we grew up in a different time, didn't we ?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
...the above still STANDS

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

......Hearing that makes me want to straddle a freshly waxed Magneto Sportster, roll the advance all the way foward,Tickle the carb, roll the throttle on to full and than back to about 1/8, set the choke, and with a jump and one mighty kick, bring the dangerous drum braked, damn near un-muffled beast to life.

Than, once the thing's warmed up, pop a wheelie, and go tearing off into the evening,

...... a pack of unfiltered Camels rolled in my t-shirt sleeve, my Zippo freshly fueled and tucked away in the pocket of clean Levis with cuffs rolled into the bottom over freshly shined 'Engineer Boots'.
......With all that mine, and a few crisp pay-day bucks in the other pocket, a long weekend to enjoy them, the World was truly one's oyster.

Awaiting me and a well earned hangover down at the shop Monday a well maintained and always growing set of TOOLS (NOT [bleep]' PIMP TOYS) with which I could participate in building America.

AW HELL YEAH! Me and you grew up in different times too,but you just about got me to buy a motorcycle just now,luckily its late and all the shops are closed.Snap-on and Mack trucks aren't due for another couple weeks either,dammit. Probably for the best though,wife would be pizzed if I kilt myself on a motorcycle and I gotta buy a new box before I get more tools.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball
So Sicker, maybe we will be seeing you call BS on Zero's nonsense and hypocrisy?

Is he posting here now? grin

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by xxclaro

AW HELL YEAH! Me and you grew up in different times too,but you just about got me to buy a motorcycle just now,luckily its late and all the shops are closed.Snap-on and Mack trucks aren't due for another couple weeks either,dammit. Probably for the best though,wife would be pizzed if I kilt myself on a motorcycle and I gotta buy a new box before I get more tools.

It's all good,....wave at the Bow River for me,...

and remember,.....there's NO such thing as enough toolboxes fulla' tools.

Some of us BUILD Nations, some are so disinclined.

GTC

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

I have a hot date with my wife shortly

Interesting concept that. Spare the details please.

TFF

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

GTC

Wait, did you just write 'it's all good'? Well that's a bizarre expression for a fella like you to...Wait just one damned minute... OH NO! Quick, someone head over to Cross's place, like NOW! Better go heavy and ready to do some damage. That sonofabitch Allison done made good on his promise and got inside GTC's perimeter and past Gracie somehow, and is typing away on his computer!

wink

L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
Dang kamo ! Now I gotta' clean out the keyboard again !

" It ain't dead.As long as there's one cowboy taking care of one cow,it ain't dead ! "
Monte Walsh
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

GTC

Wait, did you just write 'it's all good'? Well that's a bizarre expression for a fella like you to...Wait just one damned minute... OH NO! Quick, someone head over to Cross's place, like NOW! Better go heavy and ready to do some damage. That sonofabitch Allison done made good on his promise and got inside GTC's perimeter and past Gracie somehow, and is typing away on his computer!

wink

laugh

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Page 21 of 30 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 160user, 16penny, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 58 invisible), 2,415 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,647
Posts18,474,558
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.