Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DELGUE
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by ingwe
You used to be such a nice young man.

What happened?

He moved to Montana?

Really??!! So I can look forward to being corrupted (even more than I presently am) when I retire to Montana? In additon to the beautiful country and hunting and fishing and camping they have corruption as well?

Sweet!!! grin A life fulfilled!!!!

Yes. You are welcome. Happy retirement.

P.S. stay the course. Montana needs you.
In Idaho, the slide is far worse.
Stay away.

I'm telling you this for your own good, thank me later.

Have Dog

Will Travel

GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by deflave

What happened?

Huh? I'm still a nice young man?

Travis

Don't know about the young part, seems like he has had several birthdays the past year, and the only "nice" thing to come out of Havre is a VD cocktail......

Oh and GFY!!!! grin

Last edited by wahunterinrok; 10/05/12. Reason: forgot to GFY!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All I have to say is...

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Clarence15
Hey guys I don't know what are you talking about but I have my own query so please help me if any one know about that.
Who knows a excellent gunsmith in new mexico I need to rebore a gun from 223 to 223 AI?

'15,

I remain a fan of Engleesh and am still spendin' greenbacks,so couldn't point you in a Spaneesh/Peso direction.

Personally,I'd refrain the shag carpet on the fore end.

DD,

Have heard Carp scream when shot with both boolits and arrows...but ain't been privvy to them hitch hiking skyborne,so could only speculate. I'd liken what I have heard in the firsthand,akin to the high-pitched nasal whine of The Do Nothing Gang,as they flaunt their Dumbphucktitude and wax eloquent on a DNK BWT...though with less suction.

It do really sing.(grin)

'CUB,

I'm rather at ease negotiating for myself and would mention the 18hrs of OT in the last (3) days and extrapolate that to Ti handles you cain't afford and $69.99 digital cameras that you barely can,but then you'd knock it outta the Park with some of your "hard charging" "results" and splendid pixels. Laffin'!

Had a 6-284 hit the doorstep yesterday,sealed the deal on my third Montucky 7 Whizzum two days prior(though in fairness I do hope to land a 4th),am a touch suplized that the other 6-284 ain't lit yet,though I'll have another 2wks of vacation starting in a few days,to "fret" over that. Unfortunately,I'll have the time,means and tags to bloody all three. Laffin'! Looking forward to your DNK BWT and killer pics,of all the things you'll almost do,with all the wares you'll almost have and all the places you'll almost go. As per always,here's to the sanctity of Imagination and Pretend being free,otherwise you'd be totally broke down.

I'll feign my "surprise",that you've gotta pay someone,to think for you. Keep ringin' the bell,as only you can...as you march fearlessly in the aspiration of making Dumbphucktitude "fashionable". Bless your heart.

Wow +P.

fatjack,

MUCH enjoyed your Whine. Are you a Texan or a Kanuck? Perhaps you hail from Wisconsin?!!?

Feel free to Imagine any/all particulars of your 223AI(s),that you'd like to Pretend.

As an aside,the drool on your keyboard is as unbecoming,as that lazy eye. Cyber hanky and cyber eye-patch to you Toots.

ChipM,

Being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,will reliably get the Do Nothing [bleep] whinin' and obliviously substantiating their Nothingness...though in no particular order.(grin)

This Thread [bleep] nearly had me bolting a Proprietary Cough Silencer to a coupla Krunchentickers.

Give or take.(grin)

MagnumDoosh,

"Flashbacks" from your Imagination,never ain't not a riot!

Though it is a curious constant,you remain a Do Nothing [bleep] of repute.

Congratulations?!!?

'flave,

I was under the impression,that her anatomy would run sidehill?!?

Learn't sumptin' today.

Obliged.

BEST Thread ever!

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
LMAO, looks like a vulture chit on the bunny on the right. laugh

Gunner

Trump Won!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Dan, take some advice on this.....buy a 1958 Brno model 5 or a '56-'60 model 2, up to '68 in a pinch and absolutely, definitely nothing after '74 (and NO model 1's).

Do make sure you check the bolt face as an odd one got out with the face cut too high.
Peruse Rimfirecentral in the Brno section for some info, and take any glowing reports about CZ with a dash of salt as the owners generally have not owned early Brno's.

Well, that is my firearms quotant for this week.

I'll make a note of your advice, but it'll be awhile down the road before I leap off the end of that pier. Already have a couple of .22 bolt guns that can't hardly be beat in the field or on paper. Sometimes when I go shooting with a friend that has a Cooper of that ilk I get an itch in my wallet. Then there's this merciless azzhole I know with the NULA. Pig. Only thing he's got over our matching groups though is less weight. I can still bench at least 20#. Ooohraaah!

And like a moth to a candle, I need another Bob...

Oh, meant to mention; just back from the swamps takin' stock of the pig herd. There will be blood...

1/4 bore Dan

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Tanner
All I have to say is...

[Linked Image]

HA HA, gotta 4 day so there! Headed to the mountains to do some shooting and maybe bag some small game

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by DELGUE

What happened?

He moved to Montana?

Really??!! So I can look forward to being corrupted (even more than I presently am) when I retire to Montana? In additon to the beautiful country and hunting and fishing and camping they have corruption as well?

Sweet!!! grin A life fulfilled!!!!

Yes. You are welcome. Happy retirement.

P.S. stay the course. Montana needs you.
In Idaho, the slide is far worse.
Stay away.

I'm telling you this for your own good, thank me later.

Montana is the Holy Grail. Secondaries would be Wyoming or Utah. But Montana is where I wanna land. smile (No offense to Idaho or Arizona or New Mex.)

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Grails must be different over there, mine are Tassie, New Zealand and Canada.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Grails must be different over there, mine are Tassie, New Zealand and Canada.

I think Grails tend to be individual-specific.

There are some folk who think I'm just stupid crazy for wanting to move to a cold and snowy place like Montana. I point out to them that people live there year-round, and have for quite a spell. It's not exactly Siberia or the Antarctic. I hate to think what they'd say if it was Alaska I was wanting to move to.

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Boxer
Originally Posted by Clarence15
Hey guys I don't know what are you talking about but I have my own query so please help me if any one know about that.
Who knows a excellent gunsmith in new mexico I need to rebore a gun from 223 to 223 AI?

'15,

I remain a fan of Engleesh and am still spendin' greenbacks,so couldn't point you in a Spaneesh/Peso direction.

Personally,I'd refrain the shag carpet on the fore end.

DD,

Have heard Carp scream when shot with both boolits and arrows...but ain't been privvy to them hitch hiking skyborne,so could only speculate. I'd liken what I have heard in the firsthand,akin to the high-pitched nasal whine of The Do Nothing Gang,as they flaunt their Dumbphucktitude and wax eloquent on a DNK BWT...though with less suction.

It do really sing.(grin)

'CUB,

I'm rather at ease negotiating for myself and would mention the 18hrs of OT in the last (3) days and extrapolate that to Ti handles you cain't afford and $69.99 digital cameras that you barely can,but then you'd knock it outta the Park with some of your "hard charging" "results" and splendid pixels. Laffin'!

Had a 6-284 hit the doorstep yesterday,sealed the deal on my third Montucky 7 Whizzum two days prior(though in fairness I do hope to land a 4th),am a touch suplized that the other 6-284 ain't lit yet,though I'll have another 2wks of vacation starting in a few days,to "fret" over that. Unfortunately,I'll have the time,means and tags to bloody all three. Laffin'! Looking forward to your DNK BWT and killer pics,of all the things you'll almost do,with all the wares you'll almost have and all the places you'll almost go. As per always,here's to the sanctity of Imagination and Pretend being free,otherwise you'd be totally broke down.

I'll feign my "surprise",that you've gotta pay someone,to think for you. Keep ringin' the bell,as only you can...as you march fearlessly in the aspiration of making Dumbphucktitude "fashionable". Bless your heart.

Wow +P.

fatjack,

MUCH enjoyed your Whine. Are you a Texan or a Kanuck? Perhaps you hail from Wisconsin?!!?

Feel free to Imagine any/all particulars of your 223AI(s),that you'd like to Pretend.

As an aside,the drool on your keyboard is as unbecoming,as that lazy eye. Cyber hanky and cyber eye-patch to you Toots.

ChipM,

Being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,will reliably get the Do Nothing [bleep] whinin' and obliviously substantiating their Nothingness...though in no particular order.(grin)

This Thread [bleep] nearly had me bolting a Proprietary Cough Silencer to a coupla Krunchentickers.

Give or take.(grin)

MagnumDoosh,

"Flashbacks" from your Imagination,never ain't not a riot!

Though it is a curious constant,you remain a Do Nothing [bleep] of repute.

Congratulations?!!?

'flave,

I was under the impression,that her anatomy would run sidehill?!?

Learn't sumptin' today.

Obliged.

BEST Thread ever!

Boxer....I [bleep] love it! GFY!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Boxer,

Details on the 6-284? # Montucky 7 wizzums, good for you. Still looking to land the first or at the very least Montucky 7mm-08

Maybe this is the BEST Thread ever but still like the 7mm-08 vs 308 thread, another 24hr classic

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll have another 2wks of vacation starting in a few days,to "fret" over that.

Cash in your empties to buy all those so-called-guns? I'd go easy on the new purchases, you'll certainly need some cash to pay for two weeks of inebriation, or maybe OTOH you'll have to spend those two weeks in re-hab in order to keep your current job at the car wash. I betcha it's pretty hard for a short guy like you to reach all the way up to the windshields on those F150s.

I'm guessin' the only friends you have are right here on 24Hr. Must be lonely at the bottom.

Zigga zagga oi oi oi you hard boozer you.

Laffin'

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by SuperCub
I'll have another 2wks of vacation starting in a few days,to "fret" over that.

Cash in your empties to buy all those so-called-guns? I'd go easy on the new purchases, you'll certainly need some cash to pay for two weeks of inebriation, or maybe OTOH you'll have to spend those two weeks in re-hab in order to keep your current job at the car wash. I betcha it's pretty hard for a short guy like you to reach all the way up to the windshields on those F150s.

I'm guessin' the only friends you have are right here on 24Hr. Must be lonely at the bottom.

Zigga zagga oi oi oi you hard boozer you.

Laffin'

Stick, should you ever visit here you are welcome to drop in and do a bit of fishing and shooting.

You know where I am, and you are welcome.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Had a 6-284 hit the doorstep yesterday,sealed the deal on my third Montucky 7 Whizzum two days prior(though in fairness I do hope to land a 4th),

I can just hear all the snickers & whispers when you brag about owning four rifles in the same chambering. [Linked Image]

In your mind, your trying to be cool to all those who would listen, but in their mind they are thankful that there is only one in the village.

Brag all you like you hard charger, it won't make you any taller. <snicker, snicker>

Laffin'

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sorry I haven't posted lately. Been car shopping...

[Linked Image]

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stick, should you ever visit here you are welcome to drop in and do a bit of fishing and shooting.

You know where I am, and you are welcome.

That cool ....... Better stock up or hide it all depending on your desired length of visit.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Cub, you on the other hand are not welcome....there are enough whinging whining so-and-so's here as it is.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
Sorry I haven't posted lately. Been car shopping...

[Linked Image]

Nice lines. Good body work can put that one back on the road. (car)

Nice lines. Good body work. Been bored and stroked I'm guessin'. (girl)

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cub, you on the other hand are not welcome....there are enough whinging whining so-and-so's here as it is.

That cool too. smile

Page 255 of 2,579 1 2 253 254 255 256 257 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (2500HD, 300_savage, 10gaugemag, AdventureBound, 9 invisible), 4,129 guests, and 699 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,447
Posts18,528,810
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.