Hop To
Page 256 of 2,579 1 2 254 255 256 257 258 2578 2579
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by DanAdair
Damn "Dave"

I need a new girlfriend.

And I mean that as a fellow victim of circumstance.

Then go get one.

Travis

You know, little buddy, I would. But I'm so tired of these empty relationships where in the end I just got used for sex...

I mean, what would Jesus do?

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rockchucker
[Linked Image]

That pic should be titled "Nice, Hittable, and Who Wants Pancakes?"

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
Sorry I haven't posted lately. Been car shopping...

[Linked Image]

She looks like she needs a sandwich.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Cub, you on the other hand are not welcome....there are enough whinging whining so-and-so's here as it is.

Geeze 'Cub, how will you ever get over the rejection? I'm still wondering how one guy can kick you out of an entire country. Either way, it must be devastating to you.

ppppffffffttttttt.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Cub, you on the other hand are not welcome....there are enough whinging whining so-and-so's here as it is.

That cool too. smile

Man, I cannot help but like that attitude.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Dan, thats different....do you have any other pictures of that ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
Sorry I haven't posted lately. Been car shopping...

[Linked Image]

She looks like she needs a sandwich.

P

A my cck sandwich.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DanAdair
Originally Posted by rockchucker
[Linked Image]

That pic should be titled "Nice, Hittable, and Who Wants Pancakes?"

Lips, missionary, 80%er.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dan, thats different....do you have any other pictures of that ?

I do, but the story is more interesting. Will crank that out tomorrow.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Tanner,

Don't slight the power of gross understatement.(grin)

[Linked Image]

I'd liken it akin to The Do Nothing Gang being taken aback,by someone having more than one rifle in a single chambering.

Laffin'!

DD,

I'd take a lowly Marlin 39 over the lot slighted,mainly because I've gots a few.

Still tough to trump the Remmie 5xx-ish lineage,if only for the giggles associated with the splendors of driving a Sleeper.

Beings you's one of the few with a trained eye,for handcrafted woodworking splendors...I'll toss you a cookie. 'Course it is nice to have 20+ bushel specimens to whittle upon,but there's lots to be said for homogenous furniture,that'll afford lotsa opportunity for diverse use. IMHO the powder coated tin hat,Comp Dies and inability to Tramp less 'loading gear,do poignantly pinpoint panachetitude and then some.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Prolly had a 223AI in tow too,knowing me and likely more than one.(grin)

fatjack,

Oh I'd not be suplized to learn that there's a Snake Oil Salesman somewhere...dealin' in Proprietary Shag,for Proprietary Stocks and drummin' up Proprietary Excuses,to "substantiate" the "merit" of same.(grin)

Just gotta love The Secret Squirrel Society and their clueless dumbphucktitude.

Chip',

Both 700 S/A based,the first to hit the porch is an OEM S/S 243Win spout punched out and recrowned. Pending is a #3 Brux version,hopefully throated with love in accords to the enclosed 105 A-Max laden dummy rounds. Will feed one(if not both),via Ajax DBM's driving Alpha 2 mags for increased COAL latitude(which should jive with the dummies). Will prolly be my luck,that both will dazzle and it'll take a 3rd to settle things "fairly".(grin)

Oh there's more than a few 7 Whizzum Montuckies in my mitts,as well as pards. Can think of a dozen,right now offa the top of my head...and there's more than a few still lookin' to scoop more of same. It easily remains THE best Killing Rifle ever offered over the counter.

I'm with ya',308's crack me the [bleep] up too.(grin)

'CUB,

I enjoy your Imagination,[bleep] nearly as much as you do...though for very different reasons! I'm glad that Pretend is free too,or you'd have nothing. Laffin'!

Cheer up,I've only (3) 7 Whizzum Montuckies in hand,but am looking for a 4th. Would prolly snap you if I mentioned the Coyote chambered same and the Custom 700's to boot. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess and my hopes is that constant,do not curtail either your Imagination or Pretend. Bless your heart.

Always a treat to be regaled with all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. As an aside,how's The Dream Rifle treatin' you?!!? I reckon that barrel is better than new. Laffin'! You poor sappy Do Nothing Dumbphuck.

Looking forward to the "results" from your DNK BWT and don't forget your camera.

Wow +P+!

'STUART,

It seems you azzholes down there know how to have fun and that's what I'm all about.

I never did learn to Pretend and have long been a fan of hot barrels,bloody mitts,squealing drags and a [bleep] good time.

Never could learn how to [bleep] around and mebbe that's why The Do Nothing Gang sorta intrigues me...as I find it [bleep] hilarious,that so many work soooooooooo hard,to quantify excuses to set on their [bleep].

BEST Thread ever!

MagnumDoosh,

I'm still wondering how one person can do so [bleep] little Outdoors and feel compelled to post on an Outdoors Forum?!!? As a curiousity,how loud is your Imagination,when you Pretend to fire it?!? Thanks for the first hand accounting.

Laffin'!

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Boxer....your rants are the berries....you are completely out of your titz!

You gotta love it....what 's that I hear some say??? You don't like it???
Well let me tell you Mister......you don't like it....but you're going to learn to [bleep] love it!

Peace-out, Girl Scout!

GFY!

Last edited by fatjack34; 10/05/12.

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by fatjack34
Boxer....your rants are the berries....you are completely out of your titz!

You gotta love it....what 's that I hear some say??? You don't like it???
Well let me tell you Mister......you don't like it....but you're going to learn to [bleep] love it!

Peace-out, Girl Scout!

GFY!

Good grief, is there any chance someone could translate this for me ?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
I'd liken it akin to The Do Nothing Gang being taken aback,by someone having more than one rifle in a single chambering.

Don't worry, I wasn't taken aback. I'd expect that kind of thing from you given the level of "compensation" you feel you need to achieve to prove yourself here on 24Hr. You know come to think of it, you should actually buy more as it's better than spending your welfare check on brewskies.

Originally Posted by Boxer
As an aside,how's The Dream Rifle treatin' you?!!?

I know it's killin' you, but the dream rifle will have to wait. I'm after grouse and woodcock these days with the Parker.

I'll tell the gunsmith that you can't wait for me to get my stock back. Have a drink, it will make the time pass during the wait. <tewl>

Speaking of drink ........ How's the rehab going? Too much hard charging again?

Laffin'

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Still tough to trump the Remmie 5xx-ish lineage,

Have two of those, one rated for sporting gents the other a blood thirsty sort prone to shooting in the 2s 'n 3s @50 for 5 with little effort or thought, such precision being more than I need. Standard litmus is minute of pig brain (MPB). Even a Marlin 39 can do that most days. Or a Rem 572, or a 10/22 or uh...you get it.

Did some benches myself from time to time, but only build a reloading bench once every 30-40 years if the hysterical record matters. Yours is novel.....substantial too. Keep the moose out of the reloading room when they're partying.

Benches:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Mantel:

[Linked Image]

Funny chitt right here...

[Linked Image]

Those benches by the slab table, the table being 23' long and a 4" slab of cypress, took 6 big boys to get into the room back in '41. First party there, meaning the lodge, occurred on the eve of 6 Dec '41, about the time the sons of Nippon were laying waste to Pearl.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/muddler/IMG_2406.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/muddler/IMG_2404.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/muddler/IMG_2403.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/muddler/IMG_2402.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/muddler/IMG_2401.jpg[/img]

Place is built on top of an indian mound, structure of the roof being 6x8 cypress trusses and 2" cypress deck. Pretty much hurricane proof and had blunted the fall of full grown hickory trees without damage. Had to kick a deer off the front porch the day these photos were taken.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/muddler/IMG_2399.jpg[/img]

After the war Eddie Rickenbacker resurrected Easter Airlines there and the cellar is full of antiquities of that era. Guest book is a trip in itself: Tom Mix, Marilyn Monroe, Joltin' Joe Dimagio, whole host of others leaving their mark on the world, well known. As I recall, even Jimmy Stewart dropped by...5 bedrooms, kitchen, two bathrooms and a serving bar to the rear of the cypress chair. That was assembled by a genuine American craftsman.

Carry on.........

I am..........disturbed.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Geez us Caaaahriste! Digitizer...is this your place? Why and how did all "The Beautiful People" manage to hang out at the Redneck Riviera?

Are Indian Mounds burial places?

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
BTW....replace the light in the wagon wheel you [bleep]' [bleep]!

GFY

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Careful there Jack, mounds can be middens, that being a place where garbage and such are piled, or burial places for, uh, Savage...Arms and other parts.

Seminoles and other tribes that predated them had to deal with high waters in the flatlands on recurrent basis and in part they did so by elevating things as required. Long term use of a midden provided cumulative addition of height but earth was requisite for burial. There's a midden about 5 miles south of where I live that is 90% oyster shell and stands over 30' in height, covering several acres. They were fond of oysters apparently.

[Linked Image]

Joe D. weren't beautiful by any standard I'm familiar with.

The difficult I do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer.

BMF

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nice wood Dan.

Fat jack, clean it up and apologize to the OP for the hijack.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by fatjack34
BTW....replace the light in the wagon wheel you [bleep]' [bleep]!

GFY

No, that is the job of short skirted busty wenches, not the ranch hands.

TAFLOATBCS

I am..........disturbed.

Page 256 of 2,579 1 2 254 255 256 257 258 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (2500HD, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, AdventureBound, 9 invisible), 4,124 guests, and 720 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,447
Posts18,528,810
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.