Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
I bet whoever got stuck editing that masterpiece was all smiles.

John...........Is that sling company yours? I like the design better than the latigo sling I use.

Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a hunting license and that's pretty close.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PMC
Tasty. We still on for Priest this weekend?
Spike, Spike.... let's go shoot some fawns. C,mon Spike....then later we can chase some cats.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mauser_Hunter
I bet whoever got stuck editing that masterpiece was all smiles.

John...........Is that sling company yours? I like the design better than the latigo sling I use.

Hey Mauser,

The company belongs to me and 2 others. I hunted with a Latigo for ages, but it was too time consuming to get in, so I came up with a design that was a little quicker....and lighter.

Glad you like it pard.

JM

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
That's what I don't like about the latigo. I may get one of yours.

Your site mentions prone, sitting, and knee. Any reason it won't work offhand too? I do a lot of that.

Last edited by Mauser_Hunter; 10/06/12.

Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a hunting license and that's pretty close.
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
and than ,.....

....there's always,.....

"Fannies"

Looks like the Campfire Deer hunting forum is being used as some sorta' hideout, at this time,.....no ?

Middle TN Campfire Talk, Tenn. Deer rejects,....."Nomads" ?
Shiftless chicken steling circus clowns, with histories to hide.......did they ever pick the wrong place to try to do THAT!

right,......The Albanian Dwarf Troupe in there worst Slivovitz induced dementia are more coherent, and show more class.

This mouthy [bleep] "Scumlord" should man up (if he's capable), come out of hiding, and throw a whole bunch of his chit at M3 reports, and the purveyor thereof.

His little deputy corn holer "Jerkoff-town" is certainly invited to the party, as well.

Their "Scrubbing" that chithole site of theirs sure speaks volumes, don't it ? The member that wrote, " Took a look at the site....fuggin' inbred queers on bad shine. Best I can come up with." is to be commended on his perspicacity

Roaches, ....looking for Winter quarters.

Vermin.

GTC

If you cant hang'em on the wall
Hang'em between your teeth!!!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It will help in offhand and Ive used it off hand more than any other position, but it really shines when you have two points of support....which you have in kneeling, sitting and prone because the elbow is supported by the ground or knee and not free floating.

We took a shooter that had never used a sling and had him fire (3) 10 round strings offhand using the sling. The target was an 8" gong 200 yds away.

He scored 73% of the time.

Next we had him fire (3) 10 round strings offhand, unsupported.

He scored 56% of the time.

So in this case, it improved his off hand capability by 17%.

Fatigue played a part in his unsupported strings, without the sling, his arms started giving up a little and his movement increased towards the end of each string.

Support is another advantage the sling provides, if you're winded or have a little too much adrenalin going.

JM

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by headhunter130
From what Jtown showed DA posted, he knows as much about deer as he does reloading which is NOTHING!!! Hopefully the idiot doesn't do any harm to himself loading, because he is just as stupid about reloading as he is killing fawns. There was a free magazine in Tennessee and I did not even know his real name but DA (Dumb Arse) wrote some articles on reloading, great comedy. That was how I made the connection of Lade to DA, guys I know who have forgotten more about guns and loading than most ever know were asking (along with myself) who is this idiot? Once someone told me it was DA, we understood why what was written about reloading was so comical.

what ever little sammie poo

i load ammo for about 5 different people i believe the can testify as to how accurate my loads are.

i dont know no where near as much as several on here but i know enough to get it done 500 yds or less all day long

i have learned a lot from one of the best Tim in tn his shooting awards and accolades speak for him

as far as the articles i wrote I made money for them which it was probably more that your lazy ass have ever done

man you jealousy is running rampant mr tucker i guess now you will talk about my drag racing and the 3 perfect lights i cut this year damn i know you want to be like me but you will never measure up

you may forget more about guns and such brag on brag on
stroke that ego stroke that ego

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
It will help in offhand and Ive used it off hand more than any other position, but it really shines when you have two points of support....which you have in kneeling, sitting and prone because the elbow is supported by the ground or knee and not free floating.

We took a shooter that had never used a sling and had him fire (3) 10 round strings offhand using the sling. The target was an 8" gong 200 yds away.

He scored 73% of the time.

Next we had him fire (3) 10 round strings offhand, unsupported.

He scored 56% of the time.

So in this case, it improved his off hand capability by 17%.

JM

that is very impressive

great results i dont shoot off hand much but i will check the sling out

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
price aint bad at all

why is the brown more that the tan ? is there any other difference other than color?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

good lookin slings.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The color is the only difference.

The tan didn't sell as well as the brown at first, so we were going to just move them out.

Now they run about 50/50, but I'm not going to change the price until I have to make more, if we decide to keep that color.

I don't know if folks are buying the Tan now because it's cheaper or they just prefer that color. My guess is because it's cheaper.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DEER_ASSASSIN
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
and than ,.....

....there's always,.....

"Fannies"

Looks like the Campfire Deer hunting forum is being used as some sorta' hideout, at this time,.....no ?

Middle TN Campfire Talk, Tenn. Deer rejects,....."Nomads" ?
Shiftless chicken steling circus clowns, with histories to hide.......did they ever pick the wrong place to try to do THAT!

right,......The Albanian Dwarf Troupe in there worst Slivovitz induced dementia are more coherent, and show more class.

This mouthy [bleep] "Scumlord" should man up (if he's capable), come out of hiding, and throw a whole bunch of his chit at M3 reports, and the purveyor thereof.

His little deputy corn holer "Jerkoff-town" is certainly invited to the party, as well.

Their "Scrubbing" that chithole site of theirs sure speaks volumes, don't it ? The member that wrote, " Took a look at the site....fuggin' inbred queers on bad shine. Best I can come up with." is to be commended on his perspicacity

Roaches, ....looking for Winter quarters.

Vermin.

GTC

TnDeer rejects

include yourself in that group too

Heck, you even started your own forum too, to run down the people that ran you off. Too bad. I bet Ruger would like to see all the ugly you posted about him.

Just think, I'm only a turnip green patch kill behind my shop(next to a corn feeder) from being ushered back onto Tndeer.

grins

Lade, I walked around the edges of giving you any crap-posting a snicker here and there but if you want to call me out, then I'll pile on too.

If you want to post things over here, this is where you'll encounter critique. Embrace it !

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
The color is the only difference.

The tan didn't sell as well as the brown at first, so we were going to just move them out.

Now they run about 50/50, but I'm not going to change the price until I have to make more, if we decide to keep that color.

I don't know if folks are buying the Tan now because it's cheaper or they just prefer that color. My guess is because it's cheaper.

i think i am going to pick one up come fri and give it a try

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You seem pretty capable of hitting tiny targets already.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Ouch!

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
slumlord,

I have you and the others on ignore cause i dont care to read your post I dont have headhunter cause I love to read his jealous rants and he is harmless as a fly
as for you and j town there is there is a real hatred and dont get me wrong that is cool but the constant posting shows yall must be bored

for some stupid reason i viewed you last post

I love the way you say Lade like ya know me and yeat you and Jtown hide behind bs screen names
i will give credit to headhunter renegade50 and seminole cause at least they dont shy away from who they are.

walk around the edges of giving me crap posting a sniker here and there is an understatment

i can deal with ribbing and giving me crap about small deer, but making accusation of poaching that deer upset me cause they are unfounded and not true and i challenge any one to prove otherwise

as far as reject of tndeer well i am there posting and ruger and I have talked often and buried the hatchet i believe he knows every thing i have ever said about him
i never started another site to bash them psyco (george) did
the one i started was for friends to get together to chat but damn i hate pro boards set up

life is to short for all this bs

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
true i was fixing to say the x bow was on a rest but it was off hand

funny

but i do want to get one

id like to take a rifle shoot 5 rds off hand then 5 rds off hand with the sling i bet the results will be intresting and the sling will help a lot

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
true i was fixing to say the x bow was on a rest but it was off hand

funny

but i do want to get one

id like to take a rifle shoot 5 rds off hand then 5 rds off hand with the sling i bet the results will be intresting and the sling will help a lot

I did that test 50 years ago. The sling definitely helps.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
slumlord,

I have you and the others on ignore cause i dont care to read your post I dont have headhunter cause I love to read his jealous rants and he is harmless as a fly
as for you and j town there is there is a real hatred and dont get me wrong that is cool but the constant posting shows yall must be bored

for some stupid reason i viewed you last post

I love the way you say Lade like ya know me and yeat you and Jtown hide behind bs screen names
i will give credit to headhunter renegade50 and seminole cause at least they dont shy away from who they are.

walk around the edges of giving me crap posting a sniker here and there is an understatment

i can deal with ribbing and giving me crap about small deer, but making accusation of poaching that deer upset me cause they are unfounded and not true and i challenge any one to prove otherwise

as far as reject of tndeer well i am there posting and ruger and I have talked often and buried the hatchet i believe he knows every thing i have ever said about him
i never started another site to bash them psyco (george) did
the one i started was for friends to get together to chat but damn i hate pro boards set up

life is to short for all this bs

Who the hell is hiding anything assclown? You are a idiot with a very short memory. And I am far from being bored in life. I have plenty to do in life, this is just a fun place to unwind and watch you make yourself look like a bigger dumbass every day. I knew you were a peeker, you can't help it. As far as hating you, I don't hate anyone, but I sure as hell dislike you. You deserve every bit of hell that you catch. You are a POS. So you and your sock puppet Pat can kiss my ass. You can't deal with the ribbing, hell you have to get your wife to defend you.

"If you have to ask you can't afford it" ETN10
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm supposedly "hiding" something because I joined here under a different name. Hell, isn't that what people do? Join a message board under a 'handle' ?

Unlike you, I don't build a persona around a screen name. I realized you're on your life quest to Legendome and the all caps DEER ASSASSIN will be copyrighted by you some day.

I had a different handle on a previous board, my account was deleted. I didn't gain my friends around a screen name.

Again, unlike you (who was deleted over a teenage girlish squabble over your precious post count with the site admin's post count).

Seriously, dude get over it all.

If you don't like here, go play elsewhere.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (22250rem, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,464 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,403
Posts18,488,921
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.