Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some big THANKS go to these guys...

Larry AKA "gotlost" saved our azzes with a good ole wall tent and wood stove.You the man Larry!! grin BTW check out the reprobate autographs on the wall..

[Linked Image]

Next up Ryan AKA "Colorado 1135" This lad skinned and cut up a multitude of critters! You did sorta have a funny smell about ya! cry Many thanks youngin! grin

[Linked Image]

What can I say about Keith AKA "frogman43" except he kept us in great vittles,a big fish fry with hush puppies and spaghetti with fantastic meat balls and sauce!Thanks buddy you can come cook at my camp anytime! grin

[Linked Image]

Our newly acquired friend and newbie to the Fire Brian AKA "bwk 208" was our videographer and along with Doc entertained us with song and pickins!

[Linked Image]

My other tent pard and new friend Mike AKA "Lost Dog 1371" put up with everyone sitting on his bunk when I think he was dead tired.Mike you could snore through a hurricane my friend! grin Glad we met!

[Linked Image]

Last but not least our guide-o...eh76 for giving us the time of our lives! wink

[Linked Image]

Last edited by FlyboyFlem; 10/13/12.

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Very happy for you, Jim, and congrats to the whole gang !

Va t'in tch�re !
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It saw my pleasure to help out, My Goat is now in the frezzer and we have breakfast sausage for the winter. Made the wife fresh tenderlion for breakfast this am, so life is good again.

If you cann't stand my spelling use the ingore feature.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Mako25

Doc, well , he ain't a one-shot one-kill kinda guy, or perhaps even a one-box one-kill kinda guy, but, ammuntition makers need profits too. >grins<

Careful there, boyo!! Texas is a small state...
wink

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Texas is a small state...

From what I've been a readin', all I gotta do is keep a few yards 'tween us. whistle

How many shirt tails did you lose?

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Looks like a great time with quality guys.

Two thumbs up to all of you.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We even had live entertainment tnx to Doc and Brian.. grin

Last edited by FlyboyFlem; 10/12/12.

Woody
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is such a great story I really thing that someone with some writing talent needs to write it up and publish it. Book form or magazine this is really a story that needs to be told. I cannot fathom any living breathing human being that would not be brought to tears reading about this. Just my thoughts I know that Flyboy and ET would not be comfortable with idea but that just shows how great of people they are. I wish my Dad was still alive he would really of enjoyed this story. We all owe you guys a lot.

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
This was amazing reunion/event/hunt to follow and I'm glad to know a great time was had by all!! Big thanks for your service and I'm very grateful to have had a chance to participate in a small way. Nice shootin' BTW...... wink

[Linked Image] [/quote]

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem

A couple of good eggs who frequented it on several occasions! whistle

[Linked Image]

This was me & eh76. You prolly couldn't recognize us because we was coverin' our eyes to protect our eye-dentities. grin

(... you might guess we was pokin' some fun at Mackay Sagebrush & his penchant for blackin' his eyes out in all the pix he posts here on the 'Fire...)

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I sure would have liked to grace me with being in the presenceof you guys at that hunt...... I will hopefully be able to in the years that come in the future ..... Looks like you all had a good time.....

If 'ya can't put hot sauce on it, it ain't worth eat'n....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dang, them boys sound like somebody killing a cat! smile smile smile

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
We even had live entertainment tnx to Doc and Brian.. grin

Jeez, dude! If I'd known you were gonna tape us playing, I'd have tried harder to stay on key.
eek blush

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trying to complete the photo album for you guys to view and then add what you will..then close out this thread and the 41 year thread with the same ending at ET's request...bear with me I could run faster than my DSL tonight! mad

Woody
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 7mmMato
Just my thoughts I know that Flyboy and ET would not be comfortable with idea

Yep you're right..this is our experience to share in our own way with family,friends and you fine folks of the Fire.We don't feel it necessary or fitting to go any farther..too many more deserving vets who lived in this timeline and many right here you know who you are. Jim and I will always be grateful for your kind words.Thank you....

Woody
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm very pleased this whole enterprise exceeded all expectations and will certainly become one of the most if not the most famous and best thread on this forum. My only regret is was unable to participate. Thanks for a great story men. jorge

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I'm very pleased this whole enterprise exceeded all expectations and will certainly become one of the most if not the most famous and best thread on this forum. My only regret is was unable to participate. Thanks for a great story men. jorge

Agreed....and I'm surprised you didn't attend Jorge. You coulda' sung a song or three. wink

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have no time in "retirement" I can't keep up with the wife's spending but I am leaving for Texas in six days for an Axis/hog hunt. Working on a buffler hunt with these reprobates for next year.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Good for you and good luck on your Axis/Hog hunt. A buffalo hunt with those dudes oughta' be a blast. I'm sure ET will be using some new fandangled smokeless Weatherby-WSM.lol

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I figured you would say that. I respect that wholeheartedly. I am honored that you guys shared this story with us.

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

329 members (257 mag, 1badf350, 160user, 260Remguy, 06hunter59, 257 roberts, 32 invisible), 2,069 guests, and 1,081 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,328
Posts18,526,547
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.