-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 275 of 2,579 1 2 273 274 275 276 277 2578 2579
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"My 22" 25-284 loves the 80TTSX at 3600fps on da nose ala '19,but admittedly '17 is likely a better option...as there's no more room in the case to add more '19. They track it's erector nicely and schit be in deep doo-doo,when I schlep it."

[bleep]. If 1/4 bores were whoores I'd be famous...and I'm thinkin' about this 1/4 holed 7mm case with a small azz. Racy bitch it seems.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
Originally Posted by SLM
Best thread ever .

Calvary to the rescue...

[Linked Image]

You know, I recently purchased a Stetson from the US....do you think she will be under it when it arrives?

I think even my wife would like that....not likely....but a man can dream!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by DanAdair
"Dave"

I thought you were going to live in Havre the rest of your days?

There's a chance I might wind up in Chinook, but that's all I'm saying here.

Plenty of options in the world. Just like to look at them before I decide.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Thanks for the reply Boxer.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by fatjack34

Travis.....one RH coming up!
Now, you're lovin' it!
[Linked Image]

She's lovin' it as well. You can see her plotting which life she will destroy first.

I love her.

Travis

Travis, you are closer than you think.

My Brother is married to a redhead, she left him with two wee ones under three and went to live the high life in Queensland....has been claiming single supporting mothers pension to pay for her jaunt through the sheets of strangers.
A couple of weeks ago the .gov cught up with her so she turned up last week on his door step........yesterday she stole the wee kiddies and took them to Queensland so that she can present them and prove she wasn't defrauding the .gov.

Today would not be a good day for anyone to annoy either my Brother or myself face to face.

She seemed like a nice lass!

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SLM
Best thread ever .

Calvary to the rescue...

[Linked Image]

THAT is a fine hat. She's gonna need some chaps before riding to Adobe Wells.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Back on topic, I was feefin' Bob some H380 for the light bullets for a spell, then went to RX15. Don't recall the load but probably near or at max. I go with the recipe mostly, as set by the books, but never had a problem with redline as a place of residence. I notice more recent data for -15 has toned down a couple or three grains.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Boxer:

Outta da Poor Boy 6-284. Never had a Green OEM 243Win spout that wouldn't pinhole 105's,but this one punched out to 6-284 is a Keyholing Machine. Should whistle a rod through it,if only as a twist curiousity confirmation.

I know you don't need "help", but there are good and bad green barrels and the "bad" ones won't shoot the 105's in even in a 243 mode. It's hard to wrap your mind around, but increasing rpms only makes a bad barrel worse. Had a f'up green 243 that key holed 105 AM on the lands, but shot them just <OK seated 35 off and backed of a grain. I'm talking keyhole to 1" so it's a 6cm now and wearing an 8 Brux from Gre-tan. Point is good QT cut barrels shoot every thing, others don't...and it's a crap shoot as you know.
Jacket thickness matters in a marginal barrel

Try an 100 gr Interlock and if it won't shoot pitch it.

Not judging here just what I know..(grin)... does that help?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Boxer,

I like the barrel marking!!

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I saw that as well. No disrespect intended, but my fav is microengraved on the muzzle: "Smile! Wait for flash!"

I am..........disturbed.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by fatjack34

Travis.....one RH coming up!
Now, you're lovin' it!
[Linked Image]

She's lovin' it as well. You can see her plotting which life she will destroy first.

I love her.

Travis

Travis, you are closer than you think.

My Brother is married to a redhead, she left him with two wee ones under three and went to live the high life in Queensland....has been claiming single supporting mothers pension to pay for her jaunt through the sheets of strangers.
A couple of weeks ago the .gov cught up with her so she turned up last week on his door step........yesterday she stole the wee kiddies and took them to Queensland so that she can present them and prove she wasn't defrauding the .gov.

Today would not be a good day for anyone to annoy either my Brother or myself face to face.

She seemed like a nice lass!

Sounds like he was set! Should have gotten legal work done while she was absent.

Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by DELGUE
Boxer,

I like the barrel marking!!

I find it pretty [bleep] offensive.

Travis

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SLM
Best thread ever .

Calvary to the rescue...

[Linked Image]

oh! and the things she can do with that assss!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
'CUB,

Your enthrallment is hardly a "secret".

You wish, you 4'12" real man wannabe. All kidding aside, no one loves you more than you anyways.

Laffin'

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Originally Posted By: deflave
Boxer,

What are you using to launch the 75's at 3,675? I missed it.

Travis

'flave,

Outta da Poor Boy 6-284. Never had a Green OEM 243Win spout that wouldn't pinhole 105's,but this one punched out to 6-284 is a Keyholing Machine. Should whistle a rod through it,if only as a twist curiousity confirmation.

Pulled it outta dat stock last night and will Retrostalgia it in the Booner Patch ala Walnut Classic and 1" 3.5-10x non-A/O. 75's will kiss and drift the OEM magbox,so I'll burn the Alpha 2 fed Atlas DBM elsewhere(prolly aboard a 7-08AI/162's).

The 8" #3 Brux is did,but I doubt the weather will allow me to grab hold of it this week. The 'Plumber followed instructions perfectly.(grin) That barreled action will go in the Urban Sako Hunter and see 105's expressly and just might could become a new mainstay.

Have launched a coupla jazillion Hornie 75's in .224,.243 and .257".

All (3) of my 25-284's(22,23 and 24") will make 3700fps+ with both the V-Max and XFB ala '15. My 24" Hart 22-250AI will make 3500fps on the nose with the 75A-Max,my 23" Krieger prefers 'em at 3450. '17 will take the Poor Boy to 3700fps. Have launched lotsa 75's at 4K+ fps ala my various 257Wby's and the 25-06AI ain't no slouch.

The Poor Boy despite bein' Twist Chow,is but 22.5MOA to the 1K yard line,from a 250 zero in The Milford's less than favorable air and 59grs of '22 behind the 75...though it eats a full 10 MOA of 10 MPH wind at that distance. Will use it to form cases and for light hearted pursuits,while slapping schit about. 105's rate buildin' a rifle around and the 75's assuredly do not.

The .243" 75 V-Max's schit profile and generous bearing surface,make an OEM issued Green boxed smooch a breeze,but that's trifle consolation in the grand scheme.

No doubt the Rich Boy will steal the show...bein' Poor Boy won't 105. [bleep] it,barrels are cheap.(grin)

DD,

My 22" 25-284 loves the 80TTSX at 3600fps on da nose ala '19,but admittedly '17 is likely a better option...as there's no more room in the case to add more '19. They track it's erector nicely and schit be in deep doo-doo,when I schlep it.

Though dat's a constant Theme.(grin)

'CUB,

Your enthrallment is hardly a "secret". Hop back into the closet,shut the [bleep] up and let the men talk.

You "hard charger".

Laffin'!

Shefire,

BlaHBlahBlaH! BlaHBlahBlaH! BlaHBlahBlaH! BlaHBlahBlaH! BlaHBlahBlaH! BlaHBlahBlaH! BlaHBlahBlaH! BlaHBlahBlaH!
BlaHBlahBlaH! BlaHBlahBlaH! BlaHBlahBlaH! BlaHBlahBlaH!

Furthermore:

BlaHBlahBlaH!BlaHBlahBlaH!BlaHBlahBlaH!
BlaHBlahBlaH!BlaHBlahBlaH!BlaHBlahBlaH!BlaHBlahBlaH!

BlaHBlahBlaH!BlaHBlahBlaH!

and yes, I am a friggin idiot! Thanks for asking...

Wow +P+.

BEST Thread ever!

Love Schumuck!

Well Sticklette... can't argue with you there... because can't understand a word of your backwoods Alaskan Trailer Park Gibberish.....

but your antics, displaying your moronic wit is constantly entertaining...

none of us may have much to work with... but its a minimum of 100 times more than you have to work with...

our condolences to your parents for raising such a disappointment, that he had to leave home and go to somewhere that his parents wouldn't have to go thru life than embarrassed all the time...

you are definitely a thoughtful son in that regards...
my compliments...Shorty...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Sounds like he was set! Should have gotten legal work done while she was absent.

Travis

Well, he was told....he just could not believe she would be so nasty.

He does today.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image]

Wait a minute, isn't that the cute Russian redhead that was in one of Jason Statham's flicks...Transporter.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART
[Linked Image]

Wait a minute, isn't that the cute Russian redhead that was in one of Jason Statham's flicks...Transporter.

not sure, but something keeps poking my navel from down in my BVDs....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by Boxer
'CUB,

Your enthrallment is hardly a "secret".

You wish, you 4'12" real man wannabe. All kidding aside, no one loves you more than you anyways.

Laffin'

So Cub.... how much time do ya think little Larry has spent crafting his response to this, when the time limit rolls around for him to be allowed another post?

I'll bet a couple of hours and a 6 pack and a half already invested by the little Short Backwoods Little Lord Fauntleroy.... grin

I am sure he is ferociously searching his photobucket account for more pics to impress his groupies, and attempt to fulfill his fantasies that he has degraded us thru posting more pictures of all his 'stuff' with the pirate decals and all...

and then he thinks we are the funny ones...LOL.. makes ya ROFLYAO doesn't it?....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image] whistle

Page 275 of 2,579 1 2 273 274 275 276 277 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

261 members (1lessdog, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 117LBS, 219 Wasp, 36 invisible), 2,445 guests, and 1,090 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,446
Posts18,528,771
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.