Print Thread
Hop To
Page 281 of 2,579 1 2 279 280 281 282 283 2578 2579
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
HEY! I wanted to let you all know why I REALLY chose to fly choppers back in the day...

[Linked Image]

Don't kid yourself Dan, that only happens to someone else....we would all get 300lbs, moustache and balls!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No, really. Chopper pilots are smooth, trust me. laugh

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Boxer
"My 22" 25-284 loves the 80TTSX at 3600fps on da nose ala '19,but admittedly '17 is likely a better option...as there's no more room in the case to add more '19. They track it's erector nicely and schit be in deep doo-doo,when I schlep it."

[bleep]. If 1/4 bores were whoores I'd be famous...and I'm thinkin' about this 1/4 holed 7mm case with a small azz. Racy bitch it seems.

DD,

I've seen me Slum a .25 or two.

Weren't that many moons ago,that essentially all bore diameters had ping-pong ball BC's and LRF's were still a pipe dream. So the only way to hedge a bet,was by adding case capacity and don't think that I weren't hip on the notion and the fruit it'd bear.(grin)

Today you can shed case capacity,drop an action size,add copious BC and bank on range DETERMINATIONS ala laser. Them is all veddy good things in my book,if only because I've gunned both sides of that fence,with a smidge more than just a keen interest. That being said,I'd not build a .25 of any flavor today...because that bore size is the weakest in slickery boolit selection and it ain't like I've never spilled blood with a .25.(grin)

The "lowly" 243Win remains a Giant Killer,if only because boolits matter more than headstamps. Easy to score one throated/twisted on the money,outta da box and they's easy on loot,shoulders and ears.

On a .378" hull,please pass the 75A-Max ala 8".

Hint.(grin)

'flave,

I never was one to wonder about schit,so simply procured and extrapolated R&D in the firsthand.

A guy can learn alotta schit,by swingin' the front door open and heating more than a few barrels up.(grin)

dumbasschit,

REALLY [bleep] enjoyed your Stability Tutorial...as that was some seriously hilarious schit! Where do you clueless Do Nothing Dumbphucks come from?!!?

You should give serious thought to obtaining a Patent on your Adjustable COAL Stability Formula(ACOALSF). The tip on your pointy hat,would likely split molecules. Laffin'!

Now much to your chagrin,boolit stability is a function of gross RPM and seating depth affecting that,is solely a function of your Imagination,though I'm not slighting how "real" that it is to you. Laffin'! A Hornet at 14" won't stabilize a boolit as long as a CHeetah at 14" and that ain't a function of anything other than increased muzzle velocity,which of course veddy much factors gross boolit RPM. You'll have to pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess...if only because it's how I roll. It never ain't not funnier than [bleep],when you feel brazen enough to espouse what you "know"!

Now as to the mechanical factors associated with keyholes in the Poor Boy,I'd wager heavily that it's twist rate exceeding 1-10" in laziness,is likely a "factor". I know...I know,you're "thinking" seating depth and please understand,that I don't intend to slight the humor associated with your "findings". Coming full circle(pun be intended),I've never seen an OEM Green 243Win Sporter spout in S/S,that were slower than 9.25" as per my Dewey. Further,I've never seen one that didn't do nice things with the aforementioned 105 A-Max. Refurther,my 25" 1-10" Shilen 6AI do stabilize same. This OEM spout is 10.375"-ish and an oddity on all counts,as per my finger [bleep] more than a whole [bleep] bunch of same in the firsthand.

I know it's all over your head and don' think that ain' the best part!

Wow +P+.

'gue,

Partial to the nomenclature myself and reckon it good for another 65fps.(grin)

'CUB,

It'd be tough to quantify the magnitude of the humor associated of a $70 camera and a $150 Ti take-off,keeping you glued to the couch.

Here's to you doing the best you can,with what amazingly little you have to work with. At least Pretend and Imagination is free...or you'd have nothing.

Bless your heart.

Shefire,

Entertaininger than [bleep],when you forget to remember,that you Imagined to Pretend to have someone on Ignore. Your uncanny ability to take Stupidity to places it's never been before,is to be commended for it's unsurpassed grandeur. You go girl!

It's never been a "secret" that any/all particulars associated with Reality,routinely escape your exceedingly modest faculties. You needn't repeatedly reiterate that you no savvy the most basic of premises,as that is a gross understatement. Just set there chewing on your Crayons and living vicariously...you "hard charger". Laffin'!

Appreciate your waxing eloquent in regards to all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

BEST Thread ever!

Jeff-O,

I know...I know,you "lost" your camera too. Luckily for you,Pretend counts in your "book".

Laffin'!

Boxer : You dumb little [bleep]. I'm shooting in the 98 percentile at 600-1000 yards. And I'm 2/2 as far as training my clients".

Thinking you shoot somewhere in the .667 realm and probably headed down hill in the near future...Think stability and...
Thank me later you dopey little CS

'lx,

Like revolvers myself.

[Linked Image]

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
HEY! I wanted to let you all know why I REALLY chose to fly choppers back in the day...

[Linked Image]

Dam, I chose the wrong career.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
'slave,

Sidetracked myself. Have long mused an upgrade to the HTG and knocked it outta da Park today. It's cool that 'CUB cain't afford one and Shefire don't know what it is.(grin)

Though ambi,their ergo's suck heavy ass.

[Linked Image]

Rockin' it.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Lockin' it.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Knockin' it.

[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/2R8G3775.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/2R8G3781.jpg[/img]

Tough to trump proper comb height and a strongside palmswell...fused as one.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/2R8G3796.jpg[/img]

Finish work tomorrow.

Holy Schit, nice work.
You're kinda like Jesus.

If he was a bodyman. grin

Schit do fly over pointed heads.

Stupidity. Gotta love it.

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SLM

[Linked Image]

Dam, I chose the wrong career.

Least you got a career........

I got a line on a paper route.

P.S. I would load that chopper for free.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Don't kid yourself Dan, that only happens to someone else....we would all get 300lbs, moustache and balls!

That job would horn JEFF-O right the [bleep] up.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Remember, if you need a reference just let me know.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by wageslave

Holy Schit, nice work.
You're kinda like Jesus.

'Slave, I admit that I know ought about glass work....any chance you could point out what makes that work stand out?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Boxer has a couple of other rifles with funny paint jobs, doesn't seem to keep him from killin chitt with them though.

I personally would not paint a rifle that way but to each his own.

Now waiting for the dead animal shots and videos

Second Best thread..still have 7mm-08 vs the 308 as the BEST EVER

Dan,

thanks for bringing this back to where it belongs, maybe a second career is in order as a chopper pilot, wondering if he asked her to whatch her step blush

Last edited by ChipM; 10/16/12.
IC B3

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
'slave,

Sidetracked myself. Have long mused an upgrade to the HTG and knocked it outta da Park today. It's cool that 'CUB cain't afford one and Shefire don't know what it is.(grin)

Though ambi,their ergo's suck heavy ass.

[Linked Image]

Rockin' it.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Lockin' it.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Knockin' it.

[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/2R8G3775.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/2R8G3781.jpg[/img]

Tough to trump proper comb height and a strongside palmswell...fused as one.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/2R8G3796.jpg[/img]

Finish work tomorrow.

Holy Schit, nice work.
You're kinda like Jesus.

He may be a good bodyman but he can't master the art of bluritude for [bleep].

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We gotta just learn to stick with our strengths..........

If we have any.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Holy Schit, nice work.
You're kinda like Jesus.

'Slave, I admit that I know ought about glass work....any chance you could point out what makes that work stand out?

Are you saying you are a better Jesus?

Have Dog

Will Travel

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Holy Schit, nice work.
You're kinda like Jesus.

Are you saying you are a better Jesus?

'Slave, I say what my words say...I do not know jack about glass work....would you please point out what is impressive about Sticks work.

Bear with me here, it's another thing I can gain free information about.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ChipM
Boxer has a couple of other rifles with funny paint jobs, doesn't seem to keep him from killin chitt with them though.

I would bet London to a brick that is Sticks way of showing that camo-crap and such does not amount to much......and that he is poking fun at those that insist upon fancy dress and pomp.

My experience tells me he is correct in this belief.....but each to his own.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hey I think it fits that class clown image...

and who doesn't love clowns???

I laugh at folks and things when I pass thru Oakland every time I go thru that town for instance... lots of clown stuff there too...

even with one post a day quota... Little Larry is still the best entertainment value on the internet... bar none...

even if this is the dumbest thread ever! 'ceptin DD's pics of the ladies..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Stick, the new color scheme is excellent. Reminds me of a lure pattern. Fish on...grin

Had a little 2200lb guest at the range this afternoon.
I got scared, ran off and left my chit laying out there.....laughin'!

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How's that bad boy shoot in the Edge, Sam?

And, how do you get so much volume in that hair of yours? Looks great.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Tanner, which Manners stock did you get?

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
DD.....THINKING OF YOU!

[Linked Image]

70 AND STILL A BABE!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Page 281 of 2,579 1 2 279 280 281 282 283 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

93 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, AB2506, 406_SBC, 14 invisible), 4,155 guests, and 756 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,447
Posts18,528,808
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.