Originally Posted by fatjack34

GOOD MORNING DD!

Broads with pistolas.....niiiiiiiiiice!

[Linked Image]

Nice..

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dunno how you fellas are set up but this looks like page 257 to me. Bee-ut-iful day!

Bob

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'CUB,

Reality ain't for everyone and you especially! Bless your heart.

Here's what I said: ("Reality is simplistic,in that it's a lonnnggggg overdue upgrade to a much aged theme. 'Course you're afforded the luxury of having never seen or shot one,which do only add to the epic [bleep] humor associated with your incredible Dumbphucktitude. You Whining Do Nothing [bleep](WDNK's) are a [bleep] riot!")

There's was zero need for you to reiterate what I said obliviously,as it was a simplistic series of facts,permanently chiseled in Reality. Though it is funnier than [bleep],how your Fantasy reliably collides with same. It never ain't not a [bleep] riot,to grant you the opportunity to corroborate how "real" your Imagination and Pretend are,to you.

Pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,as you repeatedly wonder aloud how come noone can make you look like a bigger piece of Do Nothing Schit(DNS),than you. Laffin'!

Here's a couple/few thousand words,for your pointy hat...if only because it cracks me the [bleep] up,to fuel your Imagination with Reality. Perhaps even someone as [bleep] stupid as you,who shoots as amazingly little as you and who spends as little time Outdoors as you,can [bleep] savvy the not so subtle "nuances"?!!? Just kiddin',THAT ain't in the cards. Laffin'!

Anywhoo...here's a smattering,if only for kicks and it's funnier than [bleep] in advance,that it all sails over your head. Somewhere in the fray is ambi,modest strongside swell,medjium strongside swell and get the [bleep] outta my road strongside swell. That of course including as issued and oh sooooooooo [bleep] much betterer,though it'd take a PM for you to align any of them stars. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Am also notin',that all combs ain't da same and it's funnier than [bleep],that you is as clueless there,as you are everywhere else too. You've an incredibly uncanny consistency,for not having the first [bleep] [bleep] clue about anything. Though luckily for all,you've zero qualm Pretending to Imagine you do. "Congratulations"?!!?

[Linked Image]

You'll haveta pardon my having more stocks,in more patterns in hand,than you could possibly [bleep] fathom and a keen understanding in regards to their objective strengths/weaknesses. I get it that you's all about Fluff and Fluffing in particular,but the couch just ain't very [bleep] demanding and your [bleep] don't even begin to Hunt. Funnier than [bleep] too,that you's too [bleep] stupid to punt.

So in a nutshell the 'WetTical is a veddy,veddy nice melding of real world attributes found in the firsthand,less doo-dadded JipJap GoatPhuckometry. Rapid acquisition,recoil absorption and ergo's curiously enough,go hand in hand.

It is somehow hilariously fitting,that you'll just have to Pretend to Imagine that. Be sure and keep that $70 pixel makin' machine,crankin' out killer images as only you can. Here's to you doing the best you can,with what amazingly little you have to work with and to the sanctity you find in Pretend being oh sooo "real" to you.

BEST Thread ever!

P.S....cain't wait for you to finally score a Ti take-off. Laffin'!

dumbasschit,

It's funnier than [bleep],that amongst ALL of the Do Nothing [bleep] who Pretend to Imagine having a clue,you are the only Dumbphuck who cain't savvy how to formulate a reply,separate. It's cool,I know you are doing the best you can Toots and are in the 100th Percentile in Amazingly [bleep] Stupid(APS)...but that is some SERIOUSLY funny schit there!

Where in THE [bleep],do you DREAM this schit up? Your ACOALSF Theorum,is full [bleep] retard +P+. Great touch to "cite" "clients",who are undoubtedly "Certified" by you,as ACOALSF Graduates. Laffin'!

Kudos for you being such an amazingly stupid [bleep],so as to even muse aloud...the incredibly [bleep] stupid schit your Imagination tells you is "real".

PLEASE keep proffering pearls,as per your "hard charging" "experience",keen "insight","firsthand" accountings and upper echelon "results".

Jezus [bleep],you's a clueless [bleep] and EASILY in the 110th Percentile there! Laffin'!

'slave,

Whacking schit from the hindlegs...never didn't not appeal.

Balance and ergo's,are what bear fruit.

Chip',

I've gots me a "hunch",that I've prolly inflicted a coupla colors unto Critters.(grin)

Ain't it never not a riot,that only Fluffers fret Fluff?!!?

SLM,

Shoulda blurred a few Bucks this morning...but it's blowing 50+ and raining impressively. This Kansas weather is tough on both man and machine.

On the brightside,62TSX's still reliably exit craniums,no matter the angle of insertion.(grin)

Shefire,

It is plum [bleep] amazing,that things fly so [bleep] high over your head...that Baumgartner wouldn't leap from that ledge.

You've an uncanny knack,to take Dumbphucktitude to places it's never been before.

Congratulations?!!?

Sammo,

Cain't know that I've decide on the final scheme yet,though the aforementioned is certainly well beyond Classy and easily in the fray. Gonna coat it with bed lining,for UberTuffTitude and color after the fact. Was hopin' to score a palette of colors in same and roll the harmonious homogenous melding,but logistics slammed that door and Model T was all I could score. Henry'd be proud.(grin)

Seen a Bovine eat a Grizzle Bear at the Milford Zoo once and I'd not slight cuttin' & runnin'...even if it tasted like crow.

Tanner,

I wonder if 'Cub,could 'splain why Tom's comb is higher than Gale's?

'Course,someone would have to first 'splain them particulars to her,so she could Imagine to Pretend the reason.

Laffin'!

DD,

I concur...BEST Thread ever!.(grin)

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Travis....who'd interviewed you for this job?

[Linked Image]

I've ran into problems regarding women and the work force.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
Am also notin',that all combs ain't da same

You're so stoopid, you think I was making fun of the shape of that stock. Funny stuff, your reality and imagination.[Linked Image]

OTOH ..... You should slow down on the booze. It might help .

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
...... also would like to appreciate that you took so much time and energy in your one-post-per-day and spent it for my benefit.

I love you Larry! grin

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Travis....who'd interviewed you for this job?

[Linked Image]

I've ran into problems regarding women and the work force.

Travis

Well, I know my limitations.....my marriage would not last long if that were my job.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll bet Tom is short necked and loves the eye-scope relation associated with the MCS-T, and Gale just left the HTG as is, because it's the [bleep] HTG... grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I knew it was a beauty of a day. I got a new 'puter. Sez it's gonna take awhile to transfer files. Fair warning....

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I knew it was a beauty of a day. I got a new 'puter. Sez it's gonna take awhile to transfer files. Fair warning....

Hello..Still waiting.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Still transferring. Lot of files.

I am..........disturbed.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
How friggin old are you Schmuck???

today's diatribe put you between 10 or 12 years old....

you really excel at being a dumbazz... we know you never got even close to a GED, much less graduate high school even...

but if they gave points for being a moron... no one would even be close to you...

your command of the English Language is probably not much better than your Spanish or Chinese... non existent...

we can assume you are voting for Obama again... we wouldn't think you'd want to jeopardize your food stamps and welfare checks....

but I still have to thank you for your entertainment value..

you've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, why they say, "ya can't fix Stupid...".. and your groupies thank ya for it!!!!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

They just want the Nudie pics Dan...

most of them don't care about the other stuff...

you can transfer that at any time...

At least your pic of Schtick came thru tho...

[Linked Image]

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Seafire

They just want the Nudie pics Dan...

Bingo!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You guys got it all wrong. laugh

Might surprise that there is life beyond the 'Fire. Most of the letters on my keyboard are gone and you've seen most of the pics/images in my records. A few remain however and if you have any interest in hydrology, karst geology, Florida law/administrative code and related topics...just tell me. Be careful what you ask for.......................seriously.

I am..........disturbed.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
So I will venture into the hydrology abyss and asked a question related to fracking which is currently a hot button topic here in NC. I know you are not a bunny [bleep] ( Hugh Hefner's girls might argue otherwise ) but know from previous post your concern for safe and clean potable water.

Your thoughts on fracking as related to the water table?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Have no coherent opinion on that and there is much I don't know about the process. Read enough about it to understand there is BS aplenty being shoveled from both sides of the debate. Too, I'm not knowledgeable about hydrogeology outside of Florida.

The latter point is significant on several levels, not the least of which being the type of computer models being applied by different regulators. As example, MODFLOW is one that is reasonably accurate over vast reaches of karst topography in 4 dimensions, but ain't worth Chitt for the high resolution necessary for local projects involving a few hundred or a few thousand acres. Mapping a springshed basin of 50-100 sq miles is another inappropriate application if one is trying to evaluate pollution plumes or impacts from groundwater pumping.

The most frequent representation I hear from pro-fracking folks is that their injected fracking fluids are "below the aquifer". Nifty slight of hand to pull that off. If there are confining layers between gas and aquifers, perhaps, but they need to be very robust in nature. Could go on but mostly as speculation, no purposes served.

In all of the debates related to these issues there is one thing clear to me. We would all be better served by science if we could keep social and political agendas out of the fray.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Still putting the new computer together...mind numbing process that. 10k + files, couple to 3 dozen programs....gak...iPhones are Chitty crutches. Take that to the bank. When all said and done, opening the nitro valve, rock'n roll, etc, ad nauseum. Sort of like the AI approach to problem solving.

BTE!

I am..........disturbed.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
The most frequent representation I hear from pro-fracking folks is that their injected fracking fluids are "below the aquifer".

That is the rumor being floated here. NC has an abundance of quartzite, gneiss, and granite in its bed rock strata. My concern is how far the fracking fluids travel once interjected. No one seems to have a clue.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Karst's are cool! Here's a poached pic of some we have here in Indiana...

[Linked Image]

These all feed the Lost River which has developed quite a cave/cavern system in the limestone of southern Indiana.

Page 283 of 2,579 1 2 281 282 283 284 285 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1936M71, 1minute, 63 invisible), 2,332 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,707
Posts18,513,889
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.