-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Romney pulls Colorado, Wisconsin, New Hampshire and Iowa. Not only does he pull it off, it's gonna be over 300 electoral votes for Romney.

Last edited by WyColoCowboy; 10/27/12.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I love making you my bitch. You're so easy. Now go make me a sandwich!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raisuli

Insanity lies in doing the same thng over-and-over again & expecting a different outcome. You when are you going to change tactics, or has lying to yourself become second nature?

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He'll be busy Nov. 7th driving around collecting all those " Forward " lawn signs he passed out to his fellow [bleep].

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by RISJR
I love making you my bitch. You're so easy. Now go make me a sandwich!

I can't. Your wife has me very busy. She might really have a headache tonight from all the headboard slammin'!

IC B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I can't imagine any woman seeing any mental differences between you and a headboard.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
it appears to be driving you over the edge, being the only sane man in the asylum.

alas poor Raisuli, we knew him all too well

Insanity lies in doing the same thng over-and-over again & expecting a different outcome. You when are you going to change tactics, or has lying to yourself become second nature?

lol, if you only knew, I was ardent in my support for the policies espoused by Ron Paul in the last election cycle. When I thought there was still hope to right the ship.

including cutting spending on DOD. It flat just has to be done.

but it doesn't really matter anymore, you could completely quit funding DOD, and all gov't services and payroll and our current obligations to SS, Medicare and pensions promised already eat up our entire tax revenues for the year.

raise taxes on the rich, you'll create more poor people eventually and thus tax revenues will go down, not up as the liberals would have you believe.

they've spent too much too long in DC, made promises with their mouths that our collective azzes can't cash.

so end result is to print money and tax everyone through inflation, especially the poor. course if you don't count food and fuel (which no one really needs anyway crazy) inflation seems pretty tame.

insanity doing the same thing over and over? could you give me an example? perhaps; coming on here and repeatedly saying over and over ad nauseum there's no difference between Obama and Romney?

there's a huge difference between the two men both in character and ability

I don't believe Romney can "fix" what's happened to our country, but I do believe he shares the same love of this country and some of it's founding tenets more so than the incumbent.

Is he a champion of conservatives? hardly, but guess what a champion of conservatives has no chance to get elected in this day and age of media liberalism and 47% of Americans paying NO taxes.

can you explain to me again who's telling lies to themselves?

would you have a mirror handy? whistle

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
D
djb Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
There is major funny biz going on with the Dems in Ohio. They are trying everything to stuff the ballot box. Two local news stories have broken in the last days regarding the local Somali population and a pizza for votes scandal. Not sure if this is getting national attention, heaven knows the maintstream media will not inform the populace. http://www.humanevents.com/2012/10/26/is-voter-fraud-being-committed-in-ohio/ and http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/po...s-pizzas-may-have-been-bribes-for-votes/

The truth angers those whom it does not convince
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

and, keep in mind, the average response rate for these polls is less than 10%......what kind of voter do you think is most likely to waste their time with a pollster?

...exactly!

Most real working responsible folks are too busy to mess with pollsters.

The CNN/NBC poll "results" are geared to discourage voting for the GOP. "You've lost; it's useless, so don't bother."

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by RDFinn
He'll be busy Nov. 7th driving around collecting all those " Forward " lawn signs he passed out to his fellow [bleep].

Someone should make the signs read 'Foe-Ward' as-in jail cell for the enemy, preferably padded. smirk

The CNN/NBC poll "results" are geared to discourage voting for the GOP. "You've lost; it's useless, so don't bother."

Hopefully the opposite is what's happening.

[Linked Image]
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
a couple of things

Southern Ohio is strong GOP

Northern Ohio is a Democratic lean.

I guess the mid section is up for grabs.

As for polling, think about the demographics of the country. Much of this polling is land lined based which I would say is a segment of society of its own. When you talk about the people that answer the phone then , in some polls anyways, the people that have given up land lines aren't even considered.

Last edited by KFWA; 10/27/12.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Good read Rufus, I feel better now.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
CNN - Communist/Crappy News Network. Their news is not news at all, but rather editorializing. They have no reporters. Investigative journalists/reporters report the facts...even if they don't like them.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
if im not mistaken, I dont know if a Republican president who has been within the margin of error in the DEMOCRAT (CNN) polls within the last month has ever lost an election.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by muleshoe
The pompous ass couldn't even convince the folks of Tennessee to vote for him.
Difficult to get votes when your a dooch-bag. Gore is an embarrassment to TN. or was.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
it appears to be driving you over the edge, being the only sane man in the asylum.

alas poor Raisuli, we knew him all too well

lol, if you only knew, I was ardent in my support for the policies espoused by Ron Paul in the last election cycle. When I thought there was still hope to right the ship.

including cutting spending on DOD. It flat just has to be done.

but it doesn't really matter anymore, you could completely quit funding DOD, and all gov't services and payroll and our current obligations to SS, Medicare and pensions promised already eat up our entire tax revenues for the year.

raise taxes on the rich, you'll create more poor people eventually and thus tax revenues will go down, not up as the liberals would have you believe.

they've spent too much too long in DC, made promises with their mouths that our collective azzes can't cash.

so end result is to print money and tax everyone through inflation, especially the poor. course if you don't count food and fuel (which no one really needs anyway crazy) inflation seems pretty tame.

insanity doing the same thing over and over? could you give me an example? perhaps; coming on here and repeatedly saying over and over ad nauseum there's no difference between Obama and Romney?

there's a huge difference between the two men both in character and ability

I don't believe Romney can "fix" what's happened to our country, but I do believe he shares the same love of this country and some of it's founding tenets more so than the incumbent.

Is he a champion of conservatives? hardly, but guess what a champion of conservatives has no chance to get elected in this day and age of media liberalism and 47% of Americans paying NO taxes.

can you explain to me again who's telling lies to themselves?

would you have a mirror handy? whistle

Here you go:

If this doesn't do it for you, youtube: napolitano romney obama for more. Also, you can search www.reason.com for even more.

As far as character goes, Obama has bad character & Romney has none. Romney will say & do ANYTHING to get his ass elected. However, he can't run from his liberal leftist rapsheep. And let's not forget that Gingrich called Romney a liar during the Republican primary.

I do not lie to myself.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
...Romney will say & do ANYTHING to get his ass elected...

...and hussein won't?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
These anti-Obama threads really take alot out of her don't they.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

...and hussein won't?

Ab-so-damn-lutely Obamanation will. I wouldn't vote for either one. Neither deserve any authentic conservative's vote. Romney & Obama are two of a very bad kind.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

...and hussein won't?

Ab-so-damn-lutely Obamanation will. I wouldn't vote for either one. Neither deserve any authentic conservative's vote. Romney & Obama are two of a very bad kind.
So move to Canada and sell your bs there.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

666 members (10Glocks, 160user, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 67 invisible), 2,731 guests, and 1,442 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,099
Posts18,483,079
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.