-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just put my autoclave up for sale on ebay, and ordered a 55 gallon drum of that universal liquid disinfectant/anesthetic.

I'm not buying latex/nitrile gloves by the truckload anymore, either.

Our glorious leader and messenger of the divine, BHO has finally convinced me that America does indeed suck, and the rest of the world is more advanced than we are. I can't wait for ObamaCare to change the very nature of the profession I love and have dedicated my life to so that it may provide universal access to treatment. This is Hope and Change! This is Forward! This IS the future, America, so stand up and embrace it.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You'd be surprised how many stories dentists and hygienists have about "community teeth" where husbands and wives or siblings share the same set of dentures.

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
that universal liquid disinfectant/anesthetic.

Oh, look at the bright side, that stuff is GREAT bore cleaner.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Coming soon to a roadside stand by you. When 0-care kicks in, lots of people, will seek any kind of care they can get.The reality is they do provide those people a service they could not afford at the Doc's office. Supply and demand.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Those folks either have world class immune systems (likely) or they just crawl off and die quietly.

The 0care manual will refer to those techniques as sunshine (green) sterlilzation and fingerswipe disinfection. Only the highest grade of power purple will be used.

I am sure the govt. elite will set a good example and use these services first.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
that universal liquid disinfectant/anesthetic.

Oh, look at the bright side, that stuff is GREAT bore cleaner.

GTC

grinwhich bore ? any that come to mind crazy

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
My favorite part is when the good doktorr cleans the grime off the hypodermic needle with his grubby fingers. "There, all squeaky clean now!"

He used to fix bikes too, y'know!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don't laugh them Dentists will be setting up shop along with the Doctors in your country shortly. The health care system will not be able to support overpaid educated doctors you have now. You will see lots of them moving into USA shortly.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 378Canuck
Don't laugh them Dentists will be setting up shop along with the Doctors in your country shortly. The health care system will not be able to support overpaid educated doctors you have now. You will see lots of them moving into USA shortly.

I'm overpaid? Shyt, I must have missed that memo. Overtaxed? For sure! By Indian standards, far over-educated and over-skilled.

I suppose that when my profession is dominated by the dentists of Jaipur here at home, I'll just go on the dole and hunt more. BTW, who's going to be paying the taxes once I'm unemployed? Somebody has to make up for me.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
My favorite part is when the good doktorr cleans the grime off the hypodermic needle with his grubby fingers. "There, all squeaky clean now!"

He used to fix bikes too, y'know!

Doctor Feel Good's Bike Repair and Dentistry Clinic (we accept walk ins).

That DOES have a certain ring to it.

Special this week, 15 point safety maintenance check on your ride, 1 extraction or denture repair free, no extra charge.

Damn, .....I'm starting to think I missed my real calling.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Hatari,
Have you wasted money on frivolous things such as Chairs and Lights too?
Shameful! cry That's me after treatment!

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (2500HD, 1minute, 1234, 222Sako, 007FJ, 160user, 58 invisible), 2,074 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,778
Posts18,495,871
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.