Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
eh,,,, just so's ya know. I tried the recipi you found on-line last night.
My advice if you're planning to do the same is DON'T BOTHER!
Most godawfull tasting chit ever! I threw the whole mess out after chocking down about a half of a serving.
I followed the directions pretty closly too, with the only exception being that since I didn't have white wine vinegar on hand I substituted two tsp white wine and 2 tsp white vinegar for the recomended 4 tsp white wine vinegar. Can't imagine that made much difference.
I can't put my finger on it but something about the tomato paste, cream/milk, and carrot combo made for a foul taste I really can't describe.

Had to borrow my neighbors Cat so I could lick it's ass to get the taste out of my mouth.
Try mine, Fieldgrade. I've had this dish at the finest Italian restaurants in New York, and the recipe I use is every bit as good.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

even Emeril lays a bomb now and then I guess..

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
eh,,,, just so's ya know. I tried the recipi you found on-line last night.
My advice if you're planning to do the same is DON'T BOTHER!
Most godawfull tasting chit ever! I threw the whole mess out after chocking down about a half of a serving.
I followed the directions pretty closly too, with the only exception being that since I didn't have white wine vinegar on hand I substituted two tsp white wine and 2 tsp white vinegar for the recomended 4 tsp white wine vinegar. Can't imagine that made much difference.
I can't put my finger on it but something about the tomato paste, cream/milk, and carrot combo made for a foul taste I really can't describe.

Had to borrow my neighbors Cat so I could lick it's ass to get the taste out of my mouth.
Try mine, Fieldgrade. I've had this dish at the finest Italian restaurants in New York, and the recipe I use is every bit as good.

You are pathetic you know that! try mine....try mine ...try mine....geeez buy a life .....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

LOL,,,,, You actually went to the "finest Italian Restaurants in New York" and ordered hamburger and noodles?
Ya know,,,, I'm fairly new here but between you're ridiculous views of what Wolves can and cannot do, your facination with Pit-Bulls, and your attraction to Hamber Helper, I'm gonna go out on a limb and deduce that you sir, are (with all due respect whistle ),,, Full Of Chit.

Last edited by FieldGrade; 11/26/12.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

LOL,,,,, You actually went to the "finest Italian Restaurants in New York" and ordered hamburger and noodles?
Ya know,,,, I'm fairly new here but between you're ridiculous facination with Pit-Bulls and attraction to Hamber Helper, I'm gonna go out on a limb and deduce that you sir, are (with all due respect whistle ),,, Full Of Chit.

laugh it didn't take long to figure out did it...trh will put ya on ignore now laugh

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

Ya know,,,, I'm fairly new here but between you're ridiculous views of what Wolves can and cannot do, your facination with Pit-Bulls, and your attraction to Hamber Helper, I'm gonna go out on a limb and deduce that you sir, are (with all due respect whistle ),,, Full Of Chit.
I smell a sock puppet. smirk Who do you belong to? Not difficult to guess.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Sock Puppet"? What are you,, about 12?
About what I'd expect from someone that conciders Hamburger Helper as gourmet dining though.
Whats next,,,, an in depth discussion of Ninja's and shells vs elbow in Mac and Cheese?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
FieldGrade trh is also paranoid.....trh you need to loosen up your tinfoil....FieldGrade just has you pegged is all.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by eh76
FieldGrade trh is also paranoid.....trh you need to loosen up your tinfoil....FieldGrade just has you pegged is all.

He is what he is, but one thing he is not is a bad/lousy cook. I use many of his recipes, and they get rave reviews, and many requests. Honest eh76, TRH and I do not agree on many, many things, but I have to give him his dues, he can cook !

Lynn

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by eh76

He is what he is, but one thing he is not is a bad/lousy cook. I use many of his recipes, and they get rave reviews, and many requests. Honest eh76, TRH and I do not agree on many, many things, but I have to give him his dues, he can cook !

Lynn

I tend to simply ignore Troll's like TRH but if you want to exchange recipies (or any thing else) with the ass-bag, it's no skin off my nose.
Enjoy your hamburger and noodles.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Fieldgrade, there is no definition in common use by which I constitute an internet troll or anything close to one. You and your unusually close elk hunting buddy, on the other hand, match perfectly with every widely accepted definition of an internet troll I've ever seen, this thread being a perfect example.

PS Thanks for the kind comments, Lynn.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
trh I only hold YOU accountable for the BS you post. I find it HILARIOUS that you think FieldGrade and I even know each other...you have your tinfoil on WAY too tight. laugh

[Linked Image]

Lynn he may be able to cook but he is a paranoid fruitcake of the nth degree wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fieldgrade, there is no definition in common use by which I constitute an internet troll or anything close to one. You and your unusually close elk hunting buddy, on the other hand, match perfectly with every widely accepted definition of an internet troll I've ever seen, this thread being a perfect example.

LOL,,,, Not sure how you came to the conclusion that eh and I know each other just because I tried the recipi he posted and said I didn't like it but it's your story so tell it any way you like Einstein.
The fact that you've even been to NYC let alone try to impress me by telling me you've eaten at the "finest" resturants there tell me everything I need to know about you pal.
Congrats on being a good cook though,, most east coast metro sexuals are.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

The truth is the truth, and I tell it like it is.

Have a good one.

Lynn

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (BALLISTIK, beefan, 6mmbrfan, 907brass, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 8 invisible), 1,445 guests, and 963 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,224
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.