Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
They broke into the wrong house. Wow, what a crazy story. Girl could have been raped, etc. Hopefully some good will come of this and kids will think twice before breaking and entering. Stupid kids.. and it cost them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well there not nearly a cute as Trevon Martin oberry's possible son.

NRA Lifetime Member
W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W
Hard to believe a teenage girl would go down stairs after hearing gunfire coming from the basement. Even stranger for her to laugh after taking a bullet in the hip. I think these people were on drugs maybe all of them.
He does have one advantage, they can't tell their side of the story.
whelennut

I like to do my hunting BEFORE I pull the trigger!
There is only one kind of dead, but there are many different kinds of wounded.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by slg888
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Break into a crazy man's house, win stupid prizes.
+1, And they probably knew he was not playing with a full deck.

Correct, he may be an old Veteran with a couple mental issues, shoulda just drilled both in the femoral and called the Cops.

Gunner

Trump Won!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Sounds like drugs involved - big time.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Shocked
Campfire Ranger
2 drug'es are dead = 2 less to break into your house - not good either way- http://stmedia.startribune.com/documents/Criminal+Complaint+-+BYRON+SMITH.pdf

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cal74
Originally Posted by JohnMoses

He's a nut case and needs to be put away.

If he's a Nutcase or not, someone breaks into someone's home should be shot.

If more people were shot for chit like this, than the people doing the crime might give a second thought to not doing it.

I guess you didn't read his comments.

If you did, you'd realize he's probably worse than the people he shot.

I never said you don't have a right to defend your home. I do say you don't have a right to execute some wounded kids and hide their bodies for a few days.

I guess I'm strange like that...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I read some of the online info. Supposedly the girl was laying there still breathing so this piece of schit put the pistol under her chin and put one in her cranium. What a [bleep] nut bag.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You older guys will remember Idaho's would be mountain man Claude Dallas. He did exactly this same thing and ended up doing 20 years. He had a run in with 2 game wardens and in the ensuing shoot out, he put them both down. He made his mistake by then shooting both in the head. If he hadn't done that, he had a good chance of being acquitted for self defense. However, he turned it into 2d degree murder.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
and yet easily avoided by not breaking into a house that had already been burglarized multiple times. Somebody just might want to take his frustrations out on you Bernie Goetz style.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Me and "the boys" were shot at with a shot gun when we stirred up the WRONG [bleep] BEES NEST when we were about 10. Dude started with a cup of water, then a pitcher, then the double barrels came out the window. Both barrels blazed at our running azzes. We were literally stirring up the bees, and [bleep] up the side of the guys shed in the process.

We deserved it, and didn't dare "report" the guy, lest we got a real azz beating from pops, which we also deserved... kinda wish other kids learned the same lessons earlier in life. Don't [bleep] with other peoples stuff, especially if they're nucking futts.

"Your range of experience runs that gamut from A to B, plus you're a nitwit. That's a hard combination to overcome, though some people try." - JB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Buck2
Looks like we all win. Three scums removed from society.

Best post in this thread.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by T LEE
Sounds like murder to me, once he had them stopped he should have as well. JUST PLAIN DUMB!

EXACTLY! You can not shoot them again if they are no longer a threat. Deadly Force Laws are pretty much the same in most states. The Idiot became a murderer when he executed the burglars. Not saying they didn't deserve it, just quoting the law.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Shooter is a 64 year old retired security officer for the US State Dept according to his brother who said there had been several burglaries at the house but he only reported the most recent one in Oct to authorities. Sounds like the shooter went way beyond where he should have gone.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Burglarized multiple times and still the dumb phuc doesn't know how to burglar-proof his house?? --- and he was waiting for them down in the basement?? --- can you say "set-up!"
No warning - "hey, I've got a gun and just called 911" - then (his own words) he "executes" them!
Something stinks!
Something stinks!
Something stinks!

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Personally I think the court should reprimand him for not using enough gun, lack of marksmanship amd wastage of ammunition.
Then fine him and then buy hime a new 38 special and lessons a the local shooting range.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Please let me on that jury. Nullification is the key to many of the justice system ills.

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kenjs1
and yet easily avoided by not breaking into a house that had already been burglarized multiple times. Somebody just might want to take his frustrations out on you Bernie Goetz style.

might not be the most compassionate answer, but it is a correct answer. This whole sordid affair could have been avoided, and multiple lives saved and/or not destroyed, if only the miscreants did not choose to commit their crime. Sad for all.

Sam......

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Burglarized multiple times and still the dumb phuc doesn't know how to burglar-proof his house?? --- and he was waiting for them down in the basement?? --- can you say "set-up!"
No warning - "hey, I've got a gun and just called 911" - then (his own words) he "executes" them!
Something stinks!
Something stinks!
Something stinks!

Illinois logic I guess. Down here, I'm not obligated to burglar proof my home, nor am I required to warn you and give you a chance to shoot me, if you are armed, before I fire.

The "setup" claim is just plain stupid. He heard the glass break upstairs and waited until they came down, what the hell do you think he should do, run up the stairs saying "hello!"?

That said, he going to do jail time and deservedly so, but right up to the point of the kill shots and admitting them, he did nothing wrong.

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by rod44
He gives the rest of us gun owners a bad name and adds fuel to the fires of the anti gunners.
Can't argue with that.. smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (12344mag, 1936M71, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 160user, 007FJ, 64 invisible), 2,147 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,047
Posts18,482,245
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.