Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 498 of 2,579 1 2 496 497 498 499 500 2578 2579
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by DanAdair
Originally Posted by ingwe
Dats no schitt dude...all you need for a good time is some guns, some beer, some open country, and maybe a fishing pole or two.If you cant make fun out of that...you are a boring person...

I call that "The Weekend"

But then there's a reason my skillset and I aren't making 100K a year in the city

Same here. They don't print enough money to get me to live like that...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ingwe, what kind of 'festival' should I manufacture tomorrow, for getting in a dose of fun?

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Adair..........

Seriously... GFY!

I'm not Greek, assclown.

You 12 steppin' Heeb

[bleep] pizza oven burns all up and down your forearms you [bleep]! You're like as Greek as they come Zorba!

[bleep] pinners....now that is funny [bleep]....not since the days of getting them on the corner at the projects 3 for 5 have I heard that term!

Don't EVEN disgrace the memory of Bradley Nowell and Lou-Dog by comparing some knock off [bleep] band from Caaaaariiiste knows where to the ORIGINAL! Sonofabitch!

I am a lot of things to a few people, but get it str8 pony boy....I am not one of the tribe and I Don't twelve step....anymore....although I am willing to try Both Judaism and AA if it gains me favor with the Boys from HAVE-ERRRRR!

Now run along back inside and get me a large roni and an orange drink ...break time is over. You can dream of banging your fist later....after you close shop and clean up....keep the ovens on low so you don't burn your joint to the ground....after all that is done, have the [bleep] at it and do the piss pump shuffle to your Greek assed hearts content!

Last edited by fatjack34; 12/01/12.

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Dats no schitt dude...all you need for a good time is some guns, some beer, some open country, and maybe a fishing pole or two.If you cant make fun out of that...you are a boring person...

I call that "The Weekend"

But then there's a reason my skillset and I aren't making 100K a year in the city

Same here. They don't print enough money to get me to live like that...

Somewhere along the trail, I believe you made that kind of scratch and more....maybe not in the schitty city but you made it hombre!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
[Linked Image]

Damn! gonna have to get my ass to Montana with the .223. We don't have too many places like that here that aren't covered with damn sagebrush--kinda makes it hard to see critters! We also don't have PD like you guys. Few gophers and chucks is all.

Nice weather, too. Pretty warm here in S. Idaho but raining and windy--same for tomorrow. Figures.

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by fatjack34
Dont get me wrong..I like the Single Barrel Jack, and Gentleman Jack too...but Im not that big of a sour mash fan. I can choke it down when times are tough....or its free whistle

My sister lives in Ann Arbor MI...I can never get over how many festivals and schitt they have...trying to manufacture fun.....really lame schitt.

My 16 year old boy has his heart set on U of M....Go Blue!

Jacko you self eroticizing SOB! First you tell me to shove my Wings hat into my man cave then you're getting all hard for the Wolvies!? Take that Ann and Arbor it up your arse! Might as well GFY for a smooth finish to that cock-tail!

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Is it any wonder this guy is the Poobah? Hail the Awesome Ingwe..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
[bleep] the Wings! Big Blue is different!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[bleep] the Wings! Big Blue is different!

yeah, the Wings are always awesome--Michigan sucks ass (although to be preferred over MSU).

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Did you guys kill any vermin? Wish I coulda made it, but I was too busy not killing coyotes today.

Sheer carnage. Not for the squeamish or faint of heart.. grin

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I see gopher guts.

[Linked Image]

Yesterday it was pig guts. Neighbors had company and about the time I dump the innards in the tub so did I. 7 year old girl and younger twin boys. I said "Hi" when they walked up, they said "yuk". Then the girl asked where the brain was. I showed her some brains, the liver and lungs. "Where's the heart?" she says, so I showed them the heart. She said "wow, are we gonna eat that?" I told her 'no' of course, pointed to the carcass hangin' from Mariah and said "That". She grinned and ran off with the explanation that she had to go tell her daddy what was for dinner.

She's gonna be in charge of Delta Force one of these days I reckon.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

No Easter this year, eh?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by wageslave
Hey Gruff you can share your Virgina Slims with the pool snattch.

WTF you been?

Irons, fires, [bleep] busy.

'flave smoked the [bleep] outta fox this morning. I however didnt' get schit. After doing some necessary bullschit around the house here I'm back at it. Hopefully with something dead tonight.

Note the verbiage here. It should read: WE smoked a fox this morning. WE had a successful stand this morning. WE are 1 for 1 on dog stands after the start of the season.

Individualism is for 12 year art students buddy. Not dog calling teams.

FY a little extra hard this AM.

Good morning,
Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
WTF is 'Flave? Eating....drinking....[bleep]....dipping.....getting in tune to his sensitive side with the bleeder.....Saturday night has got to be date night at the pizza joint run by that Greek, Adair.....parked watching the last Amtrack pull into downtown HAV- ERRRRR?
Sonofabitch!

BGG...for the love of God man....help him pull out of this flat spin he is in!

Fatfuck, go [bleep] yourself...

I'm heading up to a bar in Coram to catch a band that made it's way back to NW Montana after there last record deal. Kind of reminds you of Sublime...

I'll be meeting 3 women I know up there (so far) that are all single. Booze, mushrooms, maybe a pinner, and a box of rubbers for sure. Then I'll wake up, shoot my recurve in the house, make some eggs and [bleep], drink some Glenlivet Nadurra, watch football, you know (the usual), then throw all 3 of them out when they get up.

Seriously... GFY!

I'm not Greek, assclown.

You 12 steppin' Heeb

I got a 10 spot that says Danny the Greek woke up with his dick in his hand this morning.

Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Did you guys kill any vermin? Wish I coulda made it, but I was too busy not killing coyotes today.

Sheer carnage. Not for the squeamish or faint of heart.. grin

How many rounds would you say you burned through?

Is it true shrapnel can kill them just by squinting?

Are those stocks on his rifles really wood? I can never tell if he's joking or not.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not offering testimony on the point re: Shrapnel joking or not, but on my own action(s). I never joke, but have been known to jest on occasion. Just for the record, sad as that might be.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
OK, I'm not jesting here. If you're stomach is feelin' queasy DON'T watch this full screen. Don't say "Holy PHOUC, this is really cool." Don't send the link to all your friends. Don't start pounding your noodle 'cause of the mermaids.

Better you just not watch this at all.

Last edited by DigitalDan; 12/02/12.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I am..........disturbed.

Page 498 of 2,579 1 2 496 497 498 499 500 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

387 members (1beaver_shooter, 117LBS, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 44 invisible), 2,815 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,445
Posts18,528,740
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.