Page 515 of 2,579 1 2 513 514 515 516 517 2578 2579
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by fatjack34
Originally Posted by Tanner
Originally Posted by SamOlson
We could party.

You might get stabbed.
I've been stabbed before. I can take it.

Stabbed in the Third eye blind whilst pillow biting does not count Tuner.....
GFY in those creepy ass NH woods buddy.

GB1

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Lt. Dan The Barbarian.....good call on the Everglades seasoning! My sister sends that up to me from FLA... works well on everything!

You can cook too....[bleep] renaissance man I tell you! Does it all or has done it and don't do it no more!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Greek god Dan guest starring on Star Trek...but foiled by the Shat.

[Linked Image]

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

I think I'll spear a hog next.

Getting one with of these would badazz

buck pig sticker 651

Last edited by wageslave; 12/03/12.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And Ingwe tripping the lights fantastic in the Final Frontier...(must've been his pre-2^3 days). laugh

[Linked Image]

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted By: DigitalDan

BarbariDan,

Can you kill unlimited pigs there or is there a season/tags/fee?

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by MojoHand

BarbariDan,

MFer is Black Ops...Skunk works [bleep]...he does what the [bleep] he wants....and not one [bleep] is given!

Last edited by fatjack34; 12/03/12.

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by fatjack34

BarbariDan,

MFer is Black Ops...Skunk works [bleep]...he does what the [bleep] he wants....and not one [bleep] is given!

FJ, you're right. The CB shorts shoulda given it away!

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
And Ingwe tripping the lights fantastic in the Final Frontier...(must've been his pre-2^3 days). laugh

[Linked Image]

I prefer purple underwear to purple hair.....

[Linked Image]

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
This too....

[Linked Image]

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
....and this....

[Linked Image]

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Ink?

[Linked Image]

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Only place in Florida where there are take restrictions on hogs is the WMA's. Elsewhere, no season, no tags, no limit 'cept your tolerance for cleanin' the phoucin' things.

I hooked up with the Florida Dept of Enviro Protection about 5 years back and have my own patch of about 1,600 acres to root around in. All I get to kill is pigs, but they phouc alot so there's no runnin' out. They only let me use rimfires.

I dunno they would be that general if I started using a Swiss .43 Vetterli that a friend has. Bottle necked big bore RF...big boom. Anyway, I don't have a .17 and no need to use the WMR as far as I can tell. Saving that for Zombies.

The Vetterli case next to a LR:
[Linked Image]

Uses a pickle fork firing pin.

[Linked Image]

Now and then I kill something else. Like armadillos. I've run over a couple of them. I never had an urge to eat one of those damn things but the buzzards seem to like them. That's the story I'm stickin' to anyway. Barbarians don't have to eat Armadillo don't ya know.

There's other places more civilized to hunt pigs, like Missouri. Only restriction they have is if you kill it, take it home. No license, no nothing. Kill 'em all, state or private land.

BD

Last edited by DigitalDan; 12/03/12.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
She needs some ink...to cover her pasty white fish skin! Reddies are just too damn milky for me.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Only place in Florida where there are take restrictions on hogs is the WMA's. Elsewhere, no season, no tags, no limit 'cept your tolerance for cleanin' the phoucin' things.

I hooked up with the Florida Dept of Enviro Protection about 5 years back and have my own patch of about 1,600 acres to root around in. All I get to kill is pigs, but they phouc alot so there's no runnin' out. They only let me use rimfires.

I dunno they would be that general if I started using a Swiss .43 Vetterli that a friend has. Bottle necked big bore RF...big boom. Anyway, I don't have a .17 and no need to use the WMR as far as I can tell. Saving that for Zombies.

The Vetterli case next to a LR:
[Linked Image]

Uses a pickle fork firing pin.

[Linked Image]

Now and then I kill something else. Like armadillos. I've run over a couple of them. I never had an urge to eat one of those damn things but the buzzards seem to like them. That's the story I'm stickin' to anyway. Barbarians don't have to eat Armadillo don't ya know.

There's other places more civilized to hunt pigs, like Missouri. Only restriction they have is if you kill it, take it home. No license, no nothing. Kill 'em all, state or private land.

BD

Great info, BarbariDan! Sometimes wish we had the pigs out here to hunt. Not as much hunting opps in Idaho as one would think. Course the farmers probably don't share my enthusiasm for a wild pig population.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wageslave

Getting one with of these would be badazz..........

https://www.google.com/search?q=buck+pig+sticker&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari#biv=i|1;d|ARCQAS185s5boM:

Can't make that link work, but I got something that'll do the trick. About 6' long, 1.5" diameter octagon of course, point on one end, chisel tip on the other. Dunno what the official name is but I call it a Key Largo shovel 'cause there's no dirt down there, just limerock. Lived there about 7 years. Weighs about 40# I'd guess and if I got enough snap left to handle the bitch it'll sure as chitt run a hog thru. laugh

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Farmers in the south hate hogs worse than their ex wives, garonteed.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

That wench gots an iron deficiency. Get it? Make sure you put a mask on that one afore you giver the iron. She'll bite your throat.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't get me wrong, I'd bone that till I couldn't keep it up, but I cannot figure out the whole full body tat schit.
Course, I am an old dick, but that schit is there for life.
If she got a Mohawk at least your stupidity grows back out in a few.......

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wageslave
Don't get me wrong, I'd bone that till I couldn't keep it up, but I cannot figure out the whole full body tat schit.
Course, I am an old dick, but that schit is there for life.
If she got a Mohawk at least your stupidity grows back out in a few.......

Especially when they're cartoon-y. Course, maybe her's ain't permanent...

Page 515 of 2,579 1 2 513 514 515 516 517 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

150 members (2ndwind, 300_savage, 1badf350, 338reddog, 117LBS, 204guy, 23 invisible), 2,164 guests, and 910 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,446
Posts18,528,796
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.