Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Remind me not to let you cook at our next get together laugh

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by fish head
Pork charcoal sounds good. smile

Trust me, it's way better than chicken charcoal!!

Mike

Know fat, know flavor. No fat, no flavor.

I tried going vegan, but then realized it was a big missed steak.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by BOWHUNR
This is what happens when you get a little too wrapped up in Blue Moon's and football. Wing's anyone??

[Linked Image]

Mike

Mike my wife made pork chops like that once..............I don't let her near my grills anymore..

Once? Prolly wasn't an accident laugh

Sean
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm fond of hopped up food while the wife is not. While she was back east last spring for 3 weeks or so, I discovered that one habanero is about right for a stir fried shrimp dish. I used two and had to double everything else to water it down enough consume.

Last edited by 1minute; 12/09/12.

1Minute
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by calikooknic
Originally Posted by eh76
This is what happens when you get a little too wrapped up in Blue Moon's and football. Wing's anyone??

[Linked Image]

Mike

Mike my wife made pork chops like that once..............I don't let her near my grills anymore..

Once? Prolly wasn't an accident laugh

you just don't comprehend well do you........ wink

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

[Linked Image]

Mike

Those little wisps are the poor departing souls of massacred chicken wings.

Had a college roommate, good friend, from outback-nowhere-MN. Loved cooking, all hillbilly style - no measuring, crazily substituted ingredients, but to his credit it was often pretty good stuff (which the rest of us benefited from, couldn't complain). A 100# sack of cornmeal from the co-op, a 50# bag of deer bait apples from the gas station, (decorative) squash somebody had thrown out on the curb - anything was fair game with this guy.

One day he comes home all jazzed about some "super" yeast he scored at the co-op and dives into bread making. Did he not beat it down, did he not measure the yeast, or was it just that "super", but he's yelling "Oh, chit!" and reaching into the oven to scoop handful after handful of gloriously, voluminously rising dough. We had no other baking pans, so I handed him coffee mugs, soup bowls, platters, anything oven-safe that could conceivably bake bread. Back in it all went.

The counter-top was covered in bizarrely shaped bread loaves, disks, mushroom-top-muffins, and blobs, but we ate some pretty decent bread for a week straight.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
after seeing the word ""yeast"""..this came to mine! ....DO NOT add any extra to your mix- when making "root beer" ..i lost 5 cases of my "best beer bottles" 5 weeks latter in a serus of LOUD blowin up bottles!

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

218 members (12344mag, 222ND, 270wsmnutt, 44mc, 160user, 1936M71, 23 invisible), 2,530 guests, and 1,059 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,646
Posts18,533,755
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.