Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by curdog4570
...What part of "SHE WASN"T DRIVING" don't you two understand?

That statement right there proves you don't read but small parts of my posts you dumbphuck; the parts that get your pink undies in a knot. You ignore the rest.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by okok
Magnumdouche ain't too bright. crazy

True but that was established along time ago. Just a badge heavy, mustache-ride lovin', washed up old queen. If you don't agree with her that all cops are always right then she get's worked up into a froth. Especially after she's gotten into the bottle...

No bottle...don't need it...the stupidity displayed by the resident cop-haters is enough entertainment for me.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by okok
Magnumdouche ain't too bright. crazy

True but that was established along time ago. Just a badge heavy, mustache-ride lovin', washed up old queen. If you don't agree with her that all cops are always right then she get's worked up into a froth. Especially after she's gotten into the bottle...

No bottle...don't need it...the stupidity displayed by the resident cop-haters is enough entertainment for me.

Not a cop hater here. But, you could be a good argument to be one. Maybe TRH is right.

The beatings will continue until morale improves
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
You girls post away.

This is the last cop thread I'm going to post on.

Too many jailhouse lawyers posting as "concerned citizens". It makes me nauseous.

The nausea overpowers the entertainment value of your wildly speculative opinions and notions of what occurred.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Good then STFU and GO AWAY! wink

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You girls post away.

Too many jailhouse lawyers posting as "concerned citizens". It makes me nauseous.

The nausea overpowers the entertainment value of your wildly speculative opinions and notions of what occurred.

As only your opinion is the one that matters, right?

Last edited by captbutch; 12/12/12. Reason: sp

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
TRH is often right....at least as often as magnumbdouche is wrong. Which is often.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
496 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Kids in the car...some of you here just lost your man card...you know who you are.

That cop lost his man card also. I hope he has a Merry Christmas

AN OATH IS NOT SOMETHING YOU GIVE BACK UNLESS YOUR A POLITICIAN!

RACISM ALWAYS EQUALS FEAR!

THE WANTS OF THE FEW SHOULD NOT OUTWEIGH THE RIGHT OF THE MANY!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Come on we need the rest of you bleeding heart liberal to surface. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by captbutch
You girls post away.

As only your opinion is the one that matters, right?

This is page eight on the format I use.Magnumdud is usually "sworn off for good" by page 6 and back in the mix by page 9.

This deal is so indefensible that the members here who are good cops are leaving it the hell alone.Even TRH counts it as beneath his dignity to remark on it.grin

And......... the kids being in the car are the deal breaker for ANY right-thinking person.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by 496
Kids in the car...some of you here just lost your man card...you know who you are.

Pretty much.
Quite an abundance of badass mixed with bold faced hypocrisy on this thread

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
As I said before, I'm not a cop hater,,,,but, cops are a different breed from a few years ago. I've got good friends who are, were cops, and you couldn't tell the difference from anyone else. They would look like any other person you would see on a daily basis.
Now, I can pick a cop in 10 seconds, he'll be shaven bald, have a pair of Oakley's tucked up on his bald head, walks like he's got a corn cob shoved up his ass, looking for someone he can pick on. The "Terminator" comes to mind.
Excuse me, I have ZERO respect for this kind of "cop".
Whether it's trained into them or some other ego driven trip, they've lost a lot of respect in my eyes.
This is what I see when I read this kind story.

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Come on we need the rest of you bleeding heart liberal to surface. Hasbeen

Who's "we"..? Your strongest dog in this fight just pulled out do to nausea..

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A couple years ago I went to a local lumberyard to get one item.I knew exactly where it was stocked.My watch said 10 minutes til 6 which was closing time on Sunday.

The doors were open and there were shoppers in the store,but a local city cop was standing outside.As I started past him,he said the store was closed.I pointed out it was not yet 6 o'clock.

I can still see his arrogant expression as he said the store was closed when HE said it was closed ! I demanded to talk to a store employee.

He told me that if I didn't leave RIGHT NOW, that he would arrest me for criminal trespass.This is the only time I've regretted having a CHL.I knew he would arrest me,and I'd lose it for a period of time.

As I walked back toward my pickup,the PA system announced that the store would be closing in 5 minutes!

I was at the store next morning and saw the manager.He apologized and said that the PD sent whichever officers THEY chose, leaving the store no choice.

I told him that if I ever saw Officer Martinez at that store again, I was calling the corporate office. I haven't seen him.

This guy obviously should have been washed out of the training academy early on.But there's lots more like him,you can bet.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe it was stolen, but the circle-jerk argument at least in my mind comes back to "Am I going to risk life and limb for ANYTHING sold at Wal-Mart.

In my view that is a lot of what is wrong in present day America. We tend to let the little crap slide until it gets big. Then it is a big problem, not a little one and it is across the board, not just at the local WalMart. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I don't feel one bit sorry for the consequences that befall a thief caught in the act of thievery, but the law doesn't generally permit lethal force to prevent the escape of thieves. Seemed a pretty reckless use of deadly force, at that. No doubt I'd be in jail were I to duplicate that stunt under identical circumstances, so the same should apply to a cop.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RISJR

What part of attempted murder or maiming of a cop passed by you?
The story reads that the cop shot into the back of the car, after it pulled away. The driver may well have been a threat to the officer's life prior to the time of his drawing and firing, but cops are not privileged to execute folks on the spot for their crimes. That's not self-defense.

Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1minute, 264magnum, 06hunter59, 222Sako, 160user, 3333vl, 65 invisible), 2,340 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,538
Posts18,491,461
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.