Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
What party did the shooter in COlorado, Oregon, Ct belong too??
I think they were Dems. Does the media even talk about this?

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Definitely a hateful bunch, aren't they...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Barky,

They will immediately ban you if they detect even a hint of conservatism.

Part of their "embrace diversity" mindset.

That's cool, then I'll sign up again and relay how I was banned for an opposing viewpoint. I'm saving all my posts for other liberals to read, and then opine if I should have been kicked off the board. Have to take it to them brother.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Barky,

They will immediately ban you if they detect even a hint of conservatism.

Part of their "embrace diversity" mindset.

Exactly..the most intolerant group of all. A conservative can accept you if you don't want something (pick any object) however if a liberal doesn't want it ..NOBODY should have it.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You see, I know more than a few liberal young people, when I can show them a print out of my posts, and then ask them what they think, I can then relay to them that these comments had me kicked off the DU, how is that for diversity of opinion?
Ya, it will be messed up, I'll be called names and get booted, but what good are we doing here crying on each others shoulder?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barkoff
You see, I know more than a few liberal young people, when I can show them a print out of my posts, and then ask them what they think, I can then relay to them that these comments had me kicked off the DU, how is that for diversity of opinion?
Ya, it will be messed up, I'll be called names and get booted, but what good are we doing here crying on each others shoulder?

If that's your plan, then knock yourself out. Let us know if you change any young minds.

Gonna have to come up a butt-load if usernames though, cause they'll ban you at the drop of a hat...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
visiting DU, or DailyKos, or HuffPo, is not unlike some left wing azzhole like SACharlie or Rene visiting here and trying to change minds.
No one is going to alter their world view, based on what some total stranger, and an antagonistic stranger at that, spouts in an internet forum.

Amended to say, at least here, the troll won't be banned, and his account locked at the first instance of non compliance with the majority.

Sam......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by chesterpulley
Well here is your chance boys, you can either stick with the like minded where everything is easy, or you can go join up and make a case to those who have been spoon fed the liberal poison. As soon as I can find my password I'm jumping right in to explain that the nra protects our right to protect ourselves from a whipped up mob such as that one.

I don't want hear what a waste of time it is, a waste of time is right here bitching to the like minded.

Good luck with that. You won't last more than a post or two over there before they pull the plug on your account. The party of tolerance and understanding...isn't.

Well, I'll get an A for effort then. You know we sit around here and complain about the teachers indoctrinating the young, Hollywood, the music industry, yet when given the chance to present the other side of the argument (our side), nobody wants to bother, (it won't do any good). Well I say to that, this is that same argument some make for not exercising their right to vote. I say jump in, let the insults bounce off you, and give them some thought fodder.

Somebody had better start making our argument because liberals are pumping out one liberal student after another, if you choose to be lazy or can't handle a little insult, then we are all part of the ongoing problem.

OBAMA in 2016!!

Exactly Right! Liberals were all over conservative forums in the past year, so it's time for some turnaround. I suggest a tag team approach, where you have one or more like minded friends support your posts.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jnyork
Shows you the mentality of the Democrats, that's for sure. At least we know how the enemy thinks.
Yep, these folks are the sort to back the worst sort of despotic crackdown on a free people, useful idiots to all potential tyrants.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So I just signed up for Democratic Underground. I noted in their terms and conditions you must be 13 (thirteen) years old to join.

We knew they were punks, but 13?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

If that's your plan, then knock yourself out. Let us know if you change any young minds.

Gonna have to come up a butt-load if usernames though, cause they'll ban you at the drop of a hat...

just recycle some of Larry Roots laugh

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Liberals are the most hate-filled and angry people on the the planet. Is it any wonder they murdered over 100 million people in the last century?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
visiting DU, or DailyKos, or HuffPo, is not unlike some left wing azzhole like SACharlie or Rene visiting here and trying to change minds.
No one is going to alter their world view, based on what some total stranger, and an antagonistic stranger at that, spouts in an internet forum.

Amended to say, at least here, the troll won't be banned, and his account locked at the first instance of non compliance with the majority.

I disagree Sam and I'll tell you why. Most here are informed and studied, not indoctrinated. Most of the people on that site seem to be young and most likely have never heard the other side to the argument. Don't be lazy, you want to make a difference? You won't do it here.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It's coming, if anybody caught the president's conference yesterday, it was pretty obvious he's going to move on the guns.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by walt501
So I just signed up for Democratic Underground. I noted in their terms and conditions you must be 13 (thirteen) years old to join.

We knew they were punks, but 13?

I saw that. smile Kind of proves my point though, get to them while they are young and stupid! smile

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

I disagree Sam and I'll tell you why. Most here are informed and studied, not indoctrinated. Most of the people on that site seem to be young and most likely have never heard the other side to the argument. Don't be lazy, you want to make a difference? You won't do it here.

I saw your attempt at a debate with them and commend you for it but I doubt you'll change any minds in that crowd of raving lunatics.

Last edited by GeorgiaBoiler; 12/15/12.
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well here is your chance boys, you can either stick with the like minded where everything is easy, or you can go join up and make a case to those who have been spoon fed the liberal poison. As soon as I can find my password I'm jumping right in to explain that the nra protects our right to protect ourselves from a whipped up mob such as that one.

I don't want hear what a waste of time it is, a waste of time is right here bitching to the like minded.

Good luck with that. You won't last more than a post or two over there before they pull the plug on your account. The party of tolerance and understanding...isn't.

That is exactly why I won't bother registering and attempting to speak the truth, as soon as they determine I am a 2nd Amendment supporter they will yank my account.

Talking to a libtard is a fk'n waste of time.

Dave

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RDW

That is exactly why I won't bother registering and attempting to speak the truth, as soon as they determine I am a 2nd Amendment supporter they will yank my account.

Talking to a libtard is a fk'n waste of time.

They will yank your posts IF you make it clear you're a second amendment supporter, I've already had one of mine hidden because I mentioned I was an NRA member. But if you just speak the truth, all I can say is that so far I've had no problems!

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Despotic regimes always originate from the left.

We can probably start the countdown to confiscation.

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
But I *want* to speak the truth...I should not have to temper my posts.

Dave

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

495 members (219 Wasp, 1badf350, 257 roberts, 2500HD, 270wsmnutt, 2ndwind, 53 invisible), 1,946 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,029
Posts18,520,914
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.