Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
The takers won't let the facts mess up a chosen agenda, you can bet your arse on that.

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Pete Williams isn't a fraud. He is the one speaking and stating only 4 handguns were found in the school.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by reelman
Look close at the gun in the trunk, it's a shotgun not an AR15! If it's an AR15 that's the biggest 223 case I've ever seen come out of it, and it's green! He is also clearing it by pulling on the bolt on the right side of the gun, not on a AR style charging handle.

Obviously someone who has no clue about guns made up this video and we don't need to help spread false information.

I can't tell what the hell it is. My eyes aren't that good! I'm trying to rerun it and figure out what it is.

Will

Smellin' a lot of 'if' coming off this plan.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Thanx for posting.

Please note the video of the firearm in the trunk being cleared as if it was a 10/22 or a semi-auto shotgun........not a traditional AR-15......unless that was a LAR AR-15.

This gets stupid'r and stupid'r by the day and by the broadcast.
These "officials" aren't.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Watching the video of the policeman clearing the long gun, I see something drop clear from the bottom and the policeman working the action as if it is an AR-15 platform rifle. He is not workng the action of a pump shotgun.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
IC B2

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Sure doesn't look like a shotgun to me. And,if it is,it's the first time it's ever been mentioned by anyone.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
I understood the gun in the trunk to be a saiga style weapon. From early accounts.

Last edited by AuNate; 12/20/12.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did anybody notice the graphic at the beginning of this video? It showed a Glock 26 and said that it was capable of firing 5 rounds per SECOND!!!!

WTF, over!?

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Somewhat validates the fact it was a NBC reporter.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RISJR
...were used inside the school durimng the shooting. The AR did remain in his car.

At this point that news would be CRUSHING to the left.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RISJR
That's Pete Williams on the news report. NBC A team.

Are you suggesting vid is a fraud,as well?

The vid is not a fraud. I just question when it was made.

Was this report in the early hours following the shooting when wild false rumors were being spread?

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Whatever the long gun is it has a high AR type front sight. I'm not saying it is an AR, just the front sight has an AR front sight profile. All said, the truth is the first casualty of news casts.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
That gun had a thumbhole stock? AR-15 with a thumbhole stock? That looked to me like one of those sagia shotguns with a dragunov stock.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Be interesting to see how long it is until some other "news organization" picks up on this.

TRH should be along with an Alex WHN report shortly.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Another thing......i see no date or time stamp on that NBC video.....when was it created?
Is this actually from this morning or from an earlier report? I went to youtube and there are 2 videos posted-each containing the same clips.
This video has been assembled....when did the ME make his report to the cameras?

Additionally, i saw a couple of days ago that the Glock recovered was a 10mm. I thought then it was odd that his mom would have bought a 9mm and a 10mm.
The recoil from a 10mm being substantially greater than a 9......unless that report was in error also.....like so much of the "facts coming out".

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just read reports...

14 minutes from the initial 911 call to the last report of gunfire, which is when the maniac shot himself.

Banning black rifles and high cap magazines is going to reduce the death tolls when it takes police 14 minutes to get into an area? Hell, I could fire a few hundred rounds with a lever action in that time frame, probably from a wheel gun also.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Did anybody notice the graphic at the beginning of this video? It showed a Glock 26 and said that it was capable of firing 5 rounds per SECOND!!!!

WTF, over!?

Well, there was Ed McGivern.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
As I said on another thread, facts are such pesky things. The buggers just won't stay consistent. Even the wonderful world of science, with its "absolutes" that change from time to time as new discoveries are made, isn't immune.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Looks all wrong to be the weapon they have described. The action looks streamlined and much too small. Like some kind of a semi shotgun or something.

Wouldn't swear to anything as the clip is too blurry. But if I had to put money on it... I'd have to lean with this maybe being the shotgun the state policeman was talking about.

Will

Smellin' a lot of 'if' coming off this plan.
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Be interesting to see how long it is until some other "news organization" picks up on this.
==============

Point taken and I've been searching other sources to see if it's gaining traction or simply another example of news entities inventing their own version of the news.

Does anyone have Biden's email address? I wanna F with him and forward the vid.

William Arthur Ward

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 160user, 1234, 12344mag, 62 invisible), 2,276 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,136
Posts18,483,995
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.