-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The number of guns is not important. The type of gun is not important to the victims.

The type of gun will dictate the actions the left will try to implement.

But surely you knew that, so I'm wondering why you made your comment.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
If this all turns out to be true then we have a medical examiner who hates AR style rifles and does'nt want to waste a crisis.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So you guys are convinced that this actually is the AR?

I'm not.

Will

Smellin' a lot of 'if' coming off this plan.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
OK. I found the original NBC news report by Pete Williams. It's from the morning of the shooting and it's not a new revelation.

The YouTube video is BS.

Here's the link.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/reports-lanza-attempted-to-buy-rifle-days-before-shooting-was-denied/

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Foxbat
Looks like a shotgun with a pistol grip to be honest, like a turkey or tactical shotgun.

I do like how Barnie Fife acts like he's never touched a shotgun before. And this was their "expert", one assumes.

Yeah,I saw that,a REAL old hand at handling guns.Did you hear the faint voice in the background saying,"Thats an assault rifle,isn't it?"

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by curdog4570

The type of gun will dictate the actions the left will try to implement.

And now that the govt. has coerced the media into stating it was an assault rifle that did all the killing, and got the masses all up in arms, so to speak,they know full well John Q. Public wont seek or sort facts well, and we can now also concentrate on controlling those nasty semi-auto handguns...
[bleep]...why am I not surprised...?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Penguin
So you guys are convinced that this actually is the AR?

I'm not.

Will

Lt. Vance said it was a shotgun. Not sure why that's so hard to digest.

Or the fact that he also stated the 3 weapons recovered inside the school were a Bushmaster, a Glock, and a Sig Sauer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20751617

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
guys.....facts don't matter to this administration.........

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Penguin
I heard a state policeman who was interviewed state that the weapon left in the car was a shotgun not a rifle.

We still don't have all the info so even though I haven't actually heard the police or federal agents state that the rifle was not used it doesn't mean it wasn't. But all the info I have heard is that the rifle was the prime weapon. You'd think the coroner would be able to tell the difference.

Will

at the very first press conference the local PD Chief, announced that they found an AR IN THE CAR... and then the liberal media has been calling it the weapon being used ever since...

opportunists using a tragedy to instantaneously promote their never ending anti firearm agenda....

"support crime, ban firearms for all law abiding citizens" is exactly their mission..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
No,you're right,they're not going to let facts interfere with the making up of a good story.

IC B3

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I got wrapped up in this and in reflection to me it doesn't matter what weapons were used. If every firearm was confiscated the root of our society's problem would still be there. I don't know what the fix is but we need a real fix. I know what my fix is. Prayer. YMMV

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Redneck
Finally - one ray of sunshine that may actually help diffuse the lefties harping on 'assault rifles'..

One ray.....

Yep but we all know they never over look using victims any crisis is as good as another. Exploit the victims and forget about the route cause because its all about the agenda.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
With all due respect to Bob.. when the video says MSNBC you should just stop watching immediately. Even if it's not a doctored video, they get their facts right so rarely that one should wait for an authoritative source.

3 weapons inside the school were 2 pistols and Bushmaster, shotgun recovered from car.

Everything else is just FUD from the internet.

Thread over.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Finally - one ray of sunshine that may actually help diffuse the lefties harping on 'assault rifles'..

One ray.....

Wow............a ray of sunshine?

Multiple murders.......and the type of weapon used is that big an inconvenience for you?

Quite the perspective.....

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Just my observation: There were two pistols and a Bushmaster found in the school plus a shotgun found in the trunk, and some people here still haven't read the entire thread.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Grandview,it is much more accurate and appropriate to be harshly cynical of a lot of "official" and "news" accounts while being devastated by the murders. We cannot change the ugly fact of the murders. We can however bring some chance of change to all of the wild speculation by the media and some "official" sources.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by GrandView

One ray.....

Wow............a ray of sunshine?

Multiple murders.......and the type of weapon used is that big an inconvenience for you?

Quite the perspective.....

Perhaps because the left is using this tragedy to further their agenda. So hoping the facts don't fit what the left have been pushing as the narrative, is somehow immoral?

Perhaps you should concern yourself more with the 24/7 media/Democrat politicians "let's turn this into a political opportunity" dog and pony show....

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calhoun
With all due respect to Bob.. when the video says MSNBC you should just stop watching immediately. Even if it's not a doctored video, they get their facts right so rarely that one should wait for an authoritative source.

3 weapons inside the school were 2 pistols and Bushmaster, shotgun recovered from car.

Everything else is just FUD from the internet.

Thread over.

Exactly. NBC was spreading false rumors ... google it. I did and they were talking out their azz that morning.

I don't see what's so hard to understand about Lanza using the Bushmaster. He copied James Holmes and went into the school with a a semi-auto rifle, a vest full of 30 round clips, a couple of extra handguns and committed mass murder.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Grandview,it is much more accurate and appropriate to be harshly cynical of a lot of "official" and "news" accounts while being devastated by the murders. We cannot change the ugly fact of the murders. We can however bring some chance of change to all of the wild speculation by the media and some "official" sources.

The leading post in this thread was certainly a video of "wild speculation from the media".

The video I included was from the Connecticut State Police. The law enforcement entity investigating the shooting.

Which do you wish to hang your hat on "some chance of change"?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I WAS a Cop and I never paid much attention to the first blurbs from any PIO.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

270 members (12344mag, 257 mag, 270wsmnutt, 160user, 300jimmy, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 23 invisible), 1,805 guests, and 1,042 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,450
Posts18,528,884
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.