Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Thanks guys,

Yeah a lot of to do and bluster and name calling over what exactly, and what evidence for the names and accusations.

Much appreciate the show of support.

I just sent SD Whirlwind a PM offering to visit by telephone to try to figure out what put a burr under his furr apparently some time ago. Also mentioned, truthfully, that I am over it and bear him no ill will. What good would it do if I harboured any bad feelings or anger? I sold all of the magazines I had to sell, and have lots of happy AR owners waiting for thier orders. And, freinds aplenty who know the real me. Its all good and then some.

Merry Christmas to all!

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I bought a pistol from Mark and was able to swap stories at a local dinner over a cup of coffee. I left with two things....a great pistol that was better then discribed and having been able to deal with a true gentleman. I will deal with Mark any time with no hesitation.

Rick
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Mark is as good a guy as you will ever meet. Done many deals with him both in cash and trade. His word is Golden with me.

Erich

Buy once, cry once.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Have a great Christmas, Mark.

Eric

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Thank you, you as well.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
Mark is as good a guy as you will ever meet. His word is Golden with me.

Erich

Me too!

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
BB3 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just finished a transaction with mark on a couple of Weavers. Your a great guy Mark, will do business with you anytime. I hope you have a great Christmas.

Last edited by BB3; 12/19/12.

"What we know is a drop, what we don't know is an ocean."

-Sir Isaac Newton
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
I read Marks post about the mags. I checked around with a couple sources that I had I did find that I could do a little better and I ordered quite a few mags and other types that would be usefull to me
That was it I didnt feel the need to take it any farther
I dont believe that I have ever traded with Mark but I have read many of his posts gained some knowledge. He has been here for a long time I would not hesitate to trade with him.If there was any real issues with this gentleman it would have shown quite a while ago
Mark If you run short on BP meds let me know I can share a bit HaHa
Merry Christmas to you
you have lots of friends on the fire
Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mark, One of the big problems happening on here more and more is guys crapping on posts instead of sending the guy a PM. I don't understand why anyone needs to do it. I have bought and sold many times with Mark and a few times with Dennis. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PRICE MOVE ON!!!! It's not hard guys.

GA precision all day long
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've never met Mark an never talked outside of a few PM's but have seen enough of his posts and feedback from deals he does that I would have nary a worry sending several thousand dollars his way sight unseen knowing the goods I bought would be worth the cost.

He would be welcome in my home at any time of day whether I was there or not and have no qualms that my home, my family and myself would be better for his presence.

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by safariman
Wow! You remember my OLD signature line! Too cool!

I've only seen good deals with Safariman, never had reason to doubt his word or dealings. I've purchased from him years ago with no problems. A man has a right to make a buck, and if he is getting someone a better deal than they would get at a retail store than that's even better. If you think his deal it to expensive for you then just move on and shut the F^#% up.

Windage & Elevation
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Mark is good to go.

N
ned Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by jowens
Mark is good to go.

+1

Ride well, shoot straight, and speak the truth.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yessir, Mark is a good dude indeed. Not that it needed repeating...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tanner

I moved too slowly by a few hours. Mark, if you line up more, let me and other know. I'd like to stock up a little. Thanks.

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Merry Christmas to you and yours Mark. We share the name and I stand behind you as well.

MS

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Anjin
Originally Posted by Tanner

I moved too slowly by a few hours. Mark, if you line up more, let me and other know. I'd like to stock up a little. Thanks.

A couple other folks here are hoping to stock up as well. As soon as I can get through on the PHONE to some places and see about a large order I will get back with you and several who have PM'ed me.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Lockhart
Merry Christmas to you and yours Mark. We share the name and I stand behind you as well.

MS

I ain't never met a bad Mark yet.... smile Must be sumthin to the name....

Appreciate the backup as well.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mark, your PM box is full. I'd be interested in a few of those mags as well if you get another run going.

Thanks and have a great Christmas!

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Mark, your PM box is full. I'd be interested in a few of those mags as well if you get another run going.

Thanks and have a great Christmas!

Thank you for the heads up! I just cleared out a big pile of PM's. I am trying to get through on the phones to see what might be out there but so far all the lines I have tried are bottled up with busy signals. I will put you on my list of those to contact if I find some. Didn't mean to be in the magazine business, but While there is a strong demand I will do what I can do to help with supply. I am just a regular joe like many/most here, but I am retired and my Google Fu plus ability to network and make contacts is pretty good so I will use the time and skills to try and dig some more up at some semblence of a good price.

MARK

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

206 members (257 mag, 37L1, 35, 240NMC, 10Glocks, 21 invisible), 1,646 guests, and 880 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,505
Posts18,490,620
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.