Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by shumate
Alright, GeoW.... I dug up some crayons. You.... Are... A.... DickHead.
[Linked Image]
I wasn't talking to you d!ck head.
Sorry for using too many ideologies, and confusing you. Next time I'll get some crayons and draw you a picture.
And don't you need to go rest your little troll eyes, or dust your dragon figurines?

Originally Posted by GeoW
I'd be willing to say, even thou I have evidence. But........... I think all the folks throwing a fit about someone selling an "overpriced" or gouging in some morons words, (which we will get to the appropriate meaning of gouging) , That they don't have an extra AR or 3 to put up to get in on the market. Basically, just being cry baby b!tches. Like the kid who got the smaller scoop of ice cream. WHAAA!!!
So stop being haters. What is wrong if a guy buys some penny stocks, and them [bleep] end up splitting??? You know, good move on his part. Now he can buy some AR's. LOL.
Back to gouging, price gouging to be specific, is not selling a [bleep] AR at a mad price jacka$$. Price gouging is selling essential items at an inflated price, non-market price, IE,,,, FOOD, WATER, GAS. NOT AR'S!! If the shelves are bare of AR's, well, this is a free market. And if Joe Blow puts up an price, at triple the MSRP.... Tom buys it at that price... free market. And it is a non-essential item. So, it is NOT price gouging.
Cry Babies. Can't help it if your life is so [bleep] that you can't buy an AR, and all you do is sit on your fat a$$ talking trash on open forums. "OH, look at me I have a high post count"

Hey Einstein. The thread is not about price gouging as I don't give a [bleep] what they sell for.
I have my quota.
It is about dumb asses, not unlike yourself, ignorant enough to pay the jacked up prices. Capisci confused

LMAO see that's funny too laugh

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
GB1

GeoW Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Alright, GeoW.... I dug up some crayons. You.... Are... A.... DickHead.
[Linked Image]

A puffer such as yourself certainly should know first hand.. I see you're still on your knees shocked

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Onpoint
YEP never said I wasn't. As I said before I love to buy, sell and trade. I don't need to hear how a guy can shoot 1/2 groups with his 1911 at 100 yards. If I have a question about something I call coldbore or grasshopper or any of the other guys I have met on these sites. I will tell you that I beleive that the classified cowboys contribute as much or more than the campfire cowboys!!!!

But not a thing to the knowledge base.

Don't you think others may benefit from your gun/shooting related questions and the answers they elicit from knowledgeable people such as ColdBore and Grasshopper?

So, do you feel that the marketplace and hits are the only value of forums such as these?

Sorry, but I don't.

Last edited by nsaqam; 12/30/12.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No but all folks add to the total forum. If you didn't have the classified cowboys there would be no campfire cowboys. The problem is you think way to highly of yourself because you have 14853 posts. That tells me that you contribute alot!!! Jumping on guys who only post in the classifieds really is a HUGE contribution to the campfire!!!

Last edited by Onpoint; 12/30/12.

GA precision all day long
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A whole lot more huge than the ZERO you and other Classified Cowboys contribute to the knowledge base here.

I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Get a grip. Very few guys come here for your knowledge base. They come here to look at the classifeds. The fact that you feel the need to bit the hand that feeds your ablity to provide your great knowledge really speaks to your knowledge. We can keep going back and forth all day but I need to get back to taking advantage of guys on here and sell something in the classifieds

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
This board isn't near as bad as Texas Hunting Forum, and what gets me tickled is the guys posting WTB ads and expecting someone to give them a "deal".

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Seems like I saw 960 viewing yesterday........the other forums aren't even close. As long as we enjoy what we do, the particular forum is immaterial..."Why can't we all get along...." Rodney King.... grin grin grin

Last edited by John_Boy; 12/30/12.

I am the way, the truth, and the life: no one comes to the Father but by me. John 14:6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A quick tally shows 1316 people availing themselves of the knowledge base here and 545 perusing the classifieds.

More than the "very few" postulated by Del.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by John_Boy
Seems like I saw 960 viewing yesterday........the other forums aren't even close. As long as we enjoy what we do, the particular forum is immaterial..."Why can't we all get along...." Rodney King.... grin grin grin

That's my point. If you like to spend your time in the hunting forum because that's what you like have at it. We have some guys on here that think because they have aloy of posts that they need to give me their knowledge and tell me what forum to post in and how much I should charge for what I am selling or better yet that I am stupid for paying that. Sorry but I don't need your Knowledge save it for someone who ask for it!!!

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There you go spinning the numbers again.

YOU DON'T GET IT THEY COME ON HERE FOR THE CLASSIFIEDS!!!

When I heard about this site is was they have the best classifieds. When I hear from someone about the site it's always the classifieds. Never once has anyone said. Man I was over on the 24 hour campfire and got some great knowledge from nsaqam

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by reloading_rich
So those of us who have an AR 15 that we don't want anymore should do what.......................
A. NOT put it up for sale
B. Sell it for $500
C. Give it away
As many have already told you,"IF YOU DONT LIKE THE PRICE JUST MOVE ON". IT REALLY IS AN EASY CONCEPT TO GRASP. It will also save you from pulling your hair out over someone elses transaction. Or maybe you are just mad because you dont have an AR of your own to sell.

+1 exactly! Mad he doesn't have one to sell for a profit or mad he can't afford one now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not spinning, merely adding the numbers together.

A person such as yourself who does nothing but utilize the classifieds would naturally assume that the classifieds were the only attraction. That is simply not the case and the numbers of those viewing the various forums bears that out quite succinctly.
Despite you wishing it to be otherwise.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Recount the numbers during "Prime Time"...regardless, the classifieds draw the most people...and some really good people too....I don't count the few old sore heads...life is grand.. laugh

Last edited by John_Boy; 12/30/12.

I am the way, the truth, and the life: no one comes to the Father but by me. John 14:6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You are wrong it's no different than a retailer placing hot prices on items to bring people to their store. The classifieds bring people to the store. I am not saying that the classifieds are the only thing here at the campfire. What I am saying is that you bring no more value to the forum than anyonr else does but your post count makes you think you do.

Yes you are spinning the numbers. If you look at the classified forum against any other forum it will kill it. You are putting the classiieds up against all the other forums and that is not spinning the numbers nice try!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Get a grip. Very few guys come here for your knowledge base.

While this may be an accurate statement change it to-
Get a grip. Very few guys come here for your the knowledge base.

and I feel that you will be wrong.

I have been here a long time and I have little interest in the classifieds although I have bought a few things and gave a few things away (the horror), I have yet to sell anything here. In fact if I see that all of a persons posts are in the classifieds I will not buy from him. I do hate people taking advantage of a good site by not contributing but just taking. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That's the problem. YOU think that!! If I posted a REMINGTON Ti on here for $600 you would buy it in a heart beat. Stop with that BS. You have your opinion and that's fine.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Onpoint

Yes you are spinning the numbers. If you look at the classified forum against any other forum it will kill it. You are putting the classiieds up against all the other forums and that is not spinning the numbers nice try!!

Are you really this dense or is it just an act to assuage your guilt?
The classifieds is where ALL the buying and selling is done. ALL of it.
The rest of this site is divided into sections catering to individual interests. As such, the totality of the views in all the other forums must be considered when comparing the number of users availing themselves of the site.
The classifieds is simply blown away in this, the proper context.
If you cannot understand that then you are dense as well as myopic.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by milespatton
Get a grip. Very few guys come here for your knowledge base.

While this may be an accurate statement change it to-
Get a grip. Very few guys come here for your the knowledge base.

and I feel that you will be wrong.

I have been here a long time and I have little interest in the classifieds although I have bought a few things and gave a few things away (the horror), I have yet to sell anything here. In fact if I see that all of a persons posts are in the classifieds I will not buy from him. I do hate people taking advantage of a good site by not contributing but just taking. miles

EXACTLY right Miles.
Not that I expect the Classified Cowboys to "get" it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Actually this is the only classifieds, for sale, page on any web forum I have seen thats not just filled up with brand new members selling AR chit.
Over at carolina shooters forum theres 2-3 pages of long uns with maybe one or two non AR/ AK rifles for sale.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (22kHornet, 25aught6, 280ACKIMP, 222ND, 270wsmnutt, 10Glocks, 63 invisible), 2,544 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,379
Posts18,527,486
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.