Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I stand corrected,it was milespatton,but the same goes for him ,I apologize nsagam,why can't we let each other do their own thing and stop all this bull$hit and enjoy this site for what it is,whether you like to post on the classifieds or post on the forums,to each their own...

There are a lot more ½" rifles than ½" shooters.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nothing I can say or do can dissuade anyone from posting what they want, where they want.
I can however express my displeasure at those who do nothing to augment the knowledge base here.
Especially illuminating is that Onpoint stated in this very thread that when he does have a gun/shooting related question he calls his friends here and gets the answer.
Don't you think that the answers to those questions may have proven helpful to others had they been posted on the open forum?
To me that smacks of selfishness with knowledge when no such selfishness is in evidence when Onpoint has something to sell or wishes to buy something.
Even the most rudimentary of questions may elicit a response from some of the knowledgeable, experienced folks here which may prove to be of assistance to someone.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
So nsaqam, you figured it out. You are the turd that I am talking about. Always tire kicking and talking [bleep] about classified cowboys. Ok, smooth.... what do YOU give to the board????? I buy, and sell items here. YES! I don't post in other sections because of dickheads like you who know everything. I am on other forums, and do more then Classifieds, and some I do no classifieds. But you and your little brokedick cronies all you guys do is comment and tire kick. A bunch of haters.
So you like to do the whole name idiom thing, COOL. Lets see... nsaqam.....
No. Srings. Attached. Queer. Ass. Master. NSAQAM!!

So since I have been out serving my country (and using classifieds) you have been here riding Ricks Nuts. So why don't you support a real cause a$$hole. Looser.

Originally Posted by nsaqam
Funny to me that nearly all the people taking GeoW to task are only here at the Campfire to use the classified forum as their own personal marketplace with NO contribution to Rick or to the Campfire populace in general.
[bleep] has EVERY ONE of his "contributions" in the classified forum!
So GeoW, you seem to have touched a nerve among the classifieds cowboys and they don't like their free profit center threatened in any way.
Good for you GeoW!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
WORD!!!!!

Originally Posted by DINK
I post a lot in the classifieds. How many times can you have the argument of the 270 vs 30-06? Or is a 7mm mag enough for elk? Or are Simmons Binos as Swarovskis?

Dink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I already served my Country you illiterate loser.
And I've bought, sold, and given away more on this website than you could ever hope to.
Clever with your name thing. For an illiterate that is.

BTW, looser than what? Your ass?

I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Oh really?? You think so???? You broke ass [bleep] bag. Mr. big time steel worker here rolling all the big jack.
Wow, and you know how to use words above the 6th grade, goood!!
You would stick in a mans ass wouldn't you????

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
But you got out of the service cause you couldn't hack it,

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here we go again. The classified cowboy strikes again. Now I no why you have some many posts. You just like to post. Man you are really adding the the quality of the knowledge of the site. And I am selfish for not asking a question in one of the forums. WOW!!!

Last edited by Onpoint; 12/30/12.

GA precision all day long
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As I said, [bleep] is barely literate and wholly queer.

Ironworker son, big difference.
I build the stuff you connect with your gay buddies in to discuss which ass is looser.

Thanks for your service.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Onpoint
Here we go again. The classified cowboy strikes again. Now I no why you have some many posts. You just like to post. Man you are really adding the the quality of the knowledge of the site. And I am selfish for not asking a question in one of the forums. WOW!!!

YES!

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just came up with a new one for the keyboard king 14,876 posts and counting. Bring on the knowledge shocked

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
HAHA, you guys are sooo funny!! Its all words, and maybe one day, maybe one day. You all can get your very own forum. Then..... you can set the rules. But until then, I am going to enjoy my day, from out behind the computer. Now I'm sure your going to say some real witty comments about [bleep]. But oh well, just words. LOL.
Since I hacked it, and retired, yep! Full 20 YO! And use all my cool [bleep] I got from the classifieds.

Oh, and I'm so surprised none of you tuff guys have yet threatened to come kick my ass yet. LOL. That is always funny.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
No [bleep] man! He is something else.

Originally Posted by Onpoint
I just came up with a new one for the keyboard king 14,876 posts and counting. Bring on the knowledge shocked

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
So...no one been able to get out in the woods lately? grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just came up with one for the king of the Classified Cowboys, bring me the money, [bleep] everyone else.

Hey, you're getting what you want (money) so to hell with everyone else.
If you have something to share you'll just keep it private because disclosing it doesn't put cash in your pockets.
Now, if you could think of a way to make money with your information you'd have 30K posts in three months.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shumate
HAHA, you guys are sooo funny!! Its all words, and maybe one day, maybe one day. You all can get your very own forum. Then..... you can set the rules. But until then, I am going to enjoy my day, from out behind the computer. Now I'm sure your going to say some real witty comments about [bleep]. But oh well, just words. LOL.
Since I hacked it, and retired, yep! Full 20 YO! And use all my cool [bleep] I got from the classifieds.

Oh, and I'm so surprised none of you tuff guys have yet threatened to come kick my ass yet. LOL. That is always funny.

You started the [bleep] thing not me.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
In this corner...we have the Hatfields.

And in this corner...we have the McCoys.

And the whinner gets...well nothing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All I have to do is give you a couple more days and you will have the 30,000 posts. Than you will really think you own the site. Bring on the knowledge!!!! professor

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
GB, your valiant attempts at moderation and levity have not gone unnoticed.

Thank you.

I'm done with this thread.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GeoW
We all got to scratch a living and eat I recken.

But it's perfectly OK to laugh my ass off at those that are paying your prices..

Must be their first rodeo.

In the words of another member, GFY smile

Maybe the complainers should offer their rifle that would command the largest amount of interest from buyers at a deeply discounted current market price. Lead by example. That way you will not appear as a bunch of cackling hens.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (1OntarioJim, 10gaugemag, 160user, 06hunter59, 117LBS, 12344mag, 71 invisible), 2,610 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,387
Posts18,527,678
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.