Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Laguna
Originally Posted by rte
Justice Antonin Scalia disagrees with you.
I would defer to his legal opinion.

Really? He said the feds have the power to regulate guns.
Post a cite of your enlightening info for me. I'd love to read it.

It's in the text of the full article that you obviously didn't read.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by Laguna
Originally Posted by rte
Justice Antonin Scalia disagrees with you.
I would defer to his legal opinion.

Really? He said the feds have the power to regulate guns.
Post a cite of your enlightening info for me. I'd love to read it.

It's in the text of the full article that you obviously didn't read.

Here is what Scalia actually said about the federal governments ability to regulate firearms. It doesn't square with what you think he might have said or meant.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Sheriff can pick up the feds and deposit them at the county line, bid them farewell, and advise them to not return. Just think, every time the epa, osha, atf, or any other showed up, behave as though they're criminals and call the cops.
(shrugs)
They are. So why not?
And if your state requires permits for hand guns/CC/whatever and they're packing heat without it.... "off to the slammer with ya, JBT!"
Wouldn't that be a treat.

You people are living in a friggin fantasy world.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
It is time that all gun owners of this country refuse to obey or comply with any Fed Gun Ban

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
why couldn't a local Sheriff "deputize" every mentally stable, non-felon adult to carry a firearm and thus turning any ASB null and void?

�The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!� � Thomas Jefferson
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by WyoCowboy
why couldn't a local Sheriff "deputize" every mentally stable, non-felon adult to carry a firearm and thus turning any ASB null and void?
Good point. It would also nullify NFA.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by WyoCowboy
Good point. It would also nullify NFA.

it expound upon my theory further what liabilities might a county have if a sheriff decided to do so or is a "volunteer deputy" held in the same regards as a volunteer fire fighter holding a very limited liability upon the county?

�The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!� � Thomas Jefferson
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
We need to stand up for our country or we are going to loose it to the Commie's who are now in power. This country needs a major uprising against the Government before we loose all our right so many in the past shed their blood and gave their lives to protect.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I didn't read all this since my last post, lots of words... and all that.

The way I see it, and if you're willing to go through all the nitty gritty of all the legal battles -- not to mention those on actual battle fields -- since all this states trump fed or fed trump states chit began you'll see it too, just because the phed says something doesn't mean it's so.

Legislator can legislate this or that and courts can rule this or that but that doesn't make it any more right than it makes it lawful.

Legal and lawful have never meant the same thing and they never will.

The phed gov is wrong.
State govs should never have allowed it.
Honest Abe should have been put down long before he was.
Many battles along the way have been lost but only because people allowed it.
And everyone who takes what the pheds tells them as gospel to be obediently adhered, let alone forces is upon others, would most surely have found their pointy crooked little noggins and the twisted little ideas residing therein, if they lived back then, directly in the sights of the rifles of the wise, brave men who set this Republic in motion.

[bleep] the pheds.
And all who believe and enforce their lies, too.

I'll say again, adding to my earlier post. The fed gov has never had nor will ever have any legitimate authority outside of that little piece of ground that was deliberately ceded to them known as Washington DC. The States of the union are sovereign. Squirm and wiggle and connive all they want, sovereignty is a final decision. The National Government was placed on a piece of foreign land, not part of any State and not within any State, because it is a foreign entity. No foreign entity, say Mexico for instance, has any more authority than any other within these united States, individually or collectively. Does'nt matter what some people believe, which lies they swallow, nor which truths they ignore, foreign is foreign and sovereign is sovereign.

That's just the way it is.

The only question that remains is will it be allowed to continue.
Because sooner or later it's going to come down to it.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

454 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 117LBS, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 12344mag, 39 invisible), 2,913 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,442
Posts18,528,710
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.