Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Timbo
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Shut up Bricktop and back to the fries before you burn them.
Do you or do you not understand what the phrase "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR" means? Yes or no?
Because you pay more for something doesn't mean it's always better. Only a fool believes that's always true. "Yes or no?"
Don't change the subject, dumbass.

Do you or do you not understand what the phrase "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR" means? Yes or no?

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Go back to flipping your burgers teenager.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Go back to flipping your burgers teenager.
Projecting your own sad circumstances does not help.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i saw a t bolt yesterday with a maple stock for $699 NIB. what a nice little gun. the only thing i hate about those is the cheapo looking gold trigger. if i had an extra 7 bills though i'd have bought it and given it a go.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rem141r
i saw a t bolt yesterday with a maple stock for $699 NIB. what a nice little gun. the only thing i hate about those is the cheapo looking gold trigger. if i had an extra 7 bills though i'd have bought it and given it a go.
Even the Belgian versions used funky trigger and trigger housing assemblies; either pot metal or composite plastic. If you shop around you can get the new T-Bolt for closer to $600 (I gave $625 for mine when it was all said and done). The digital camo versions were going for under $500 from various dealers on closeout last year.

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Someone once said, when everywhere you go you keep running into idiots, you're the one who's the idiot. Maybe it's not all those folks who prefer the CZ. Yes or No?

And as I wrote before, only a fool thinks that just because he pays more for something, that always makes it better.

Last edited by Timbo; 01/12/13.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Someone once said, when everywhere you go you keep running into idiots, you're the one who's the idiot. Maybe it's not all those folks who prefer the CZ. Yes or No?

And as I wrote before, only a fool thinks that just because he pays more for something, that always makes it better.
Don't change the subject, [bleep].

I will keep right on hounding your dumb-f*cking-ass on this point as long as you're present here. You can either pony up an answer or go the f*ck away, it's your choice.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Dear Burger King boy,

I've responded to your question, but evidently you're too stupid to understand it. NO, you don't always get what you pay for. Only a very slow person, and I think you seem to be one, would believe otherwise. Do you understand that? I highly doubt it. You own a T-Bolt so that has to be the best. I'm sure whatever vehicle you own, if you own one at all, it also the best. It has to be or you wouldn't own it. If you got screwed on the price, that justs further proof it's the best. To your mind if A cost more than B, that means A must be the best because "you get what you pay for".

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dear Burger King boy,

I've responded to your question, but evidently you're too stupid to understand it. NO, you don't always get what you pay for. Only a very slow person, and I think you seem to be one, would believe otherwise. Do you understand that? I highly doubt it. You own a T-Bolt so that has to be the best. I'm sure whatever vehicle you own, if you own one at all, it also the best. It has to be or you wouldn't own it. If you got screwed on the price, that justs further proof it's the best. To your mind if A cost more than B, that means A must be the best because "you get what you pay for".
You keep dancing around avoiding an answer, projecting your horseshit problems, because you know you've painted yourself into a corner.

If a T-Bolt is readily available in the $600 (or less) range and the trigger is fairly decent (it is) and mounting a scope is straightforward versus a $450 CZ with a [bleep] trigger, high bolt lift, scope mount rail of varying dimension, that would be an example of getting what you pay for, savvy? Does any of that make any sense to you? Any sense at all?

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Dear Burger King boy,

You keep dancing around avoiding an answer, projecting your horseshit problems, because you know you've painted yourself into a corner.

If a T-Bolt is readily available in the $600 (or less) range and the trigger is fairly decent (it is) and mounting a scope is straightforward versus a $450 CZ with a [bleep] trigger, high bolt lift, scope mount rail of varying dimension, that would be an example of getting what you pay for, savvy? Does any of that make any sense to you? Any sense at all?
You seem to have your share of horseshit problems with the cz, no do us all a favor and GFY in a dark corner where no one can see you while you fries thaw laugh

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ldholton
Dear Burger King boy,

You seem to have your share of horseshit problems with the cz, no do us all a favor and GFY in a dark corner where no one can see you while you fries thaw laugh
What's wrong, candyass?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
And if the CZ outshoots the T-Bolt 99% of the time, am I getting what I pay for? You can always sel that T-Bolt for a loss and lick you wounds Burger Boy.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Hell he ain't no shooter except his mouth

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And if the CZ outshoots the T-Bolt 99% of the time, am I getting what I pay for? You can always sel that T-Bolt for a loss and lick you wounds Burger Boy.
Not true. That's strictly anecdotal bullshit on your part. They're about on par with one another. After you've expended additional funds and man-hours bringing the CZ to the same level of the Browning; i.e. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. That's still beyond your comprehension.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Not true. That's strictly anecdotal bullshit on your part. They're about on par with one another. After you've expended additional funds and man-hours bringing the CZ to the same level of the Browning; i.e. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. That's still beyond your comprehension.
Thats interesting cause I've shot small bore silhoutte matches all over the US and have seen more brands ant types of .22,s shot than ever knew us made and can not ever remember seeing a T bolt shot in a match and sure aint from the cost being too high. Now I am not knocking the browning the idea of the superior knowlege of old [bleep] head whistle

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Once upon a time,

Thats interesting cause I've shot small bore silhoutte matches all over the US and have seen more brands ant types of .22,s shot than ever knew us made and can not ever remember seeing a T bolt shot in a match and sure aint from the cost being too high. Now I am not knocking the browning the idea of the superior knowlege of old [bleep] head whistle And everyone lived happily ever after.

The end.
Sorry. Sell your BULLSHIT somewhere else.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Thats interesting cause I've shot small bore silhoutte matches all over the US and have seen more brands ant types of .22,s shot than ever knew us made and can not ever remember seeing a T bolt shot in a match and sure aint from the cost being too high. Now I am not knocking the browning the idea of the superior knowlege of old [bleep] head whistle

Sorry. Sell your BULLSHIT somewhere else.
what bullshit facts hurt your poor little feelings ? took your pretty little story adds off . no tell me what part is bullshit ?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
what bullshit facts hurt your poor little feelings ? took your pretty little story adds off . no tell me what part is bullshit ?
What facts, f*ckass? Just because your dumbass can access the "internets" doesn't make anything you post true.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
What facts, f*ckass? Just because your dumbass can access the "internets" doesn't make anything you post true.
The fact that I have not seen a T-bolt shot in a match where you see lots of different rifles shot from cheap savage and marlins to custom build 40x's and oh lots cz 452's , kinda rub you wrong ? really don't give a [bleep] run along now little man and talk about something you know more about like maybe um ........ barbie dolls laugh or stick to postal shipping you do seem to know about that shocked and cause you post something that is true ?

Last edited by ldholton; 01/13/13.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The fact that I have seen a T-bolt shot in a match where you see lots of different rifles shot from cheap savage and marlins to custom build 40x's and oh lots cz 452's , kinda rub you wrong ? really don't give a [bleep] run along now little man and talk about something you know more about like maybe um ........ barbie dolls laugh or stick to postal shipping you do seem to know about that shocked and cause you post something that is true ?
Surely a salty dog like you can supply some statistical data supporting your claim. You -- by your claims -- are quite the little competitor. You posted it on the "internets," therefore it MUST be true. Surely there must be some competitive recording body that records all of the rifles used and their results. Then again, it probably doesn't match up to your pissant claims, so you'll just dodge that.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

105 members (300_savage, 2500HD, 79S, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 673, 13 invisible), 1,384 guests, and 856 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,449
Posts18,507,926
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.