Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by BrentD
So, what ARE they asking? Can you scan a copy and post it?

I'll try to post a link to the online option tonight...can't remember if you have to log in or if anyone can access it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mine is sitting on my desk at home. I may get to it this weekend.

It makes me laugh that they need all my information. At our max, we have maybe 30 head of sheep, a few cows that we are raising to butcher, and a small flock of laying hens.

Thats at the MAX. Currently, we have 8 sheep and 5 hens. Whew. Glad to know that we are that important to the govt??

Stush
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I got mine last week. Looked at it, LAUGHED, and then took about 5 minutes to answer the questions and sent it back to them. I will probably get it back. The idiot form even had a blank for my phone number...just filled in the blanks with "look it up, I'm listed in the phone book."

I am sure that I will get it back and be asked to complete it fo them in the 'proper' way. I get no farm payments so they don't need any info from me. I may just write 'DECEASED" on the next form and send it back to them. Just might have to include a few empty cartridges in the envelope for fun!

Last edited by 4214chip; 01/09/13.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I got mine in last weekend.
I tried for an hour Monday to do it on line.
The number they have on the top did not work,said it was invalid.
I typed it in upper case/lower case no dice.
When i tried to call they said they closed at 4:00.
So yesterday i tried once again to do it online and once again it failed.
I finally got a hold of someone and she said the numbers were not right,to try some others on the front page.
I told her i would try it some more and if it didn't work they could hound me and/or send someone to talk to me.
I was serious.

It did not work so they can now kiss my arse.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just tell them you can't write and mark a X in each space when asked a question. Say you never went to school and you are on Food Stamps and you love Obama and voted for him and if you receive another form you will vote for a Republican next election. That should take care of it in the future.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
i own 2 and live on 1 farm, but haven't received the questionnaire as yet. when i do, i'll throw it in the trash just like i did with all the census crap. been doing same for many years and only been called on it one time. i told the census folks to fine me 100.00 as my attorney would be responding as soon as i got their bill. never heard another word. between the farm service agency office, the soil conservation office, my banks, the various organizations which receive my crops, and the irs, the government already knows everything about my operation.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
LOL...it doesn't take seeds to raise livestock.

Um, what do livestock eat?? GRAINS.. Where do grains come from? SEEDS..

FWIW, I've been on/around/active on farms for 60+ years...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I only have 1 steer and 3 ducks.
I raise alfalfa hay and have 25 pecan trees.
Never have tried to get any .gov money,don't want it.

It just does not make any sense.
OH,I only own 13 acres.Real big time operator here.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I remember my father getting one of these idiotic surveys about 35+ years ago.. He owned/operated a larger greenhouse and they asked how many of (?) plants he grew.. He wrote a short note that said the number changes hourly - and if they wanted a count they were welcome to come and do it themselves..

Never heard from them again.. My father had little time for gov't either.. Maybe that's where I got it from .. laugh laugh

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I'll not fill mine out and tell them that all of you said I didn't have to...and you're willing to pay the fines. All of you who say it is ok, please work with me to set up an account that you'll place your share of the holding money in (for fines)...just in case it's needed...my part is already in there due to MY BANK ACCOUNT being TIED TO MY INCOME TAX...which is TIED TO MY FARM.

Also, please pass on your phone numbers so I can have you deal with the calls as well as letters and general headaches that will follow.

I'm pissed about having to fill it out and think they are asking for a lot of information that they don't need, but I have a farm. It plays a big part in my taxes I file every year. In the end, it's not worth the headache not to fill it out.

No balls eh?

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
How much are you kicking in?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
How much are you kicking in?

I heard when they outlaw guns they will fine people who didn't turn them in.

Who's pitching in so I can keep my guns.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Ok, let's make a deal. I stop filling out my ag census, and you stop filling out your income taxes. It will be great.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I File 13 them without even opening.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I get a deal from the commerce department that says by law I have to fill it out - every year. Have yet to fill one out. I don't return it, just chunk it in the trashcan every time.

Otto is my co-pilot.
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
just filled mine out and sent it in....the figures I provided were very, very accurate...... wink

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Energy control- check
healthcare control-check
transportation control-check
automotive mfg. control- check
media control- check
speech control- nearly check
arms control- working on it

food control---- we need a little more info on who's growing and raising what, outside of Monsanto, of course..... lets send a census with a threat to comply...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
These forms are supposed to be sent out randomly. I got one today, this makes the third year in a row. I feel so lucky I went out and bought a lottery ticket.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Ok, let's make a deal. I stop filling out my ag census, and you stop filling out your income taxes. It will be great.
Just curious here, but it appears you're more than willing to jump whenever the Emperor says you must...

What if he asks you to crap a purple turd?? Gonna drink a ton of grape juice after supper??

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Redneck
Just curious here, but it appears you're more than willing to jump whenever the Emperor says you must...

What if he asks you to crap a purple turd?? Gonna drink a ton of grape juice after supper??

These didn't start in the last 4 years. It's seems so odd to me that my completing a random census that I've been recieveing off and on since well before he was "throned" bothers you so much. confused

If someone doesn't want to fill one out, then don't...it won't bother me. If I complete or don't complete mine, wtf does it matter to you? Filling out a random agricultural census since someone has a farm means they are jumping at the Emperor's commands?

I guess anyone and everyone should do things exactly the way you want?...much better that way...Lee's way or your in Obama's pocket...damn ag census ranks right up there with the mark of the beast... All hail the new Emperor Lee, defeater of the ag census! cry

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 1lessdog, 10gaugeman, 46 invisible), 2,246 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,097
Posts18,502,051
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.