Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Mark Levin�s Inaugural Day Message �FIGHT!

By BEN SHAPIRO, Breitbart.com

As President Barack Obama prepares for his inauguration, Breitbart News sat down with radio talk show host Mark Levin, the bestselling author of the blockbusters Liberty and Tyranny, Ameritopia, Men in Black, and Rescuing Sprite. Levin painted a stark picture of the reality facing the country � the rise of tyranny � but he also offered hope in one word: �fight.�

�I don�t think Obama knows exactly what he�s going to go for in his second term,� Levin said, "as he will look for opportunities to exploit as events unfold. I am sure they've drawn up a partial a list, and we already know that it includes, but is not limited to, gun control; attacks on the First Amendment such as religious liberty; amnesty for illegal aliens; union expansion; institutionalizing Obamacare; institutionalizing voter corruption; de-industrialization via the EPA; destroying the capitalist-based economy via tax increases, smothering regulations, massive deficit spending, and endless borrowing; and hollowing out our military; etc. This will effect all of us. It will do extreme damage to the nation in many respects. I think Obama sees himself as correcting historic wrongs in this country, as delivering the fruits of the labor of other people to people who he believes have historically been put upon. I think there�s a lot of perverse thinking that goes on in his mind, radical left-wing thinking. He was indoctrinated with Marx and Alinksy propaganda. You not only see it in his agenda but in his words -- class warfare; degrading successful people unless, of course, they help finance his elections, causes, and organizations; pretending to speak for the so-called middle class when, in fact, he is destroying their jobs, savings, and future. Obama's war on our society is intended to be an onslaught in which the system is overwhelmed.�

How to fight that agenda? Levin said the answer certainly doesn�t lie in the current Republican Party leadership. �I think the Republican Party, its apparatus, its so-called leadership, the parasitic consultants, represent an institution that is tired, old, almost decrepit, full of cowardice and vision-less. It has abandoned the Declaration of Independence and any serious defense of constitutional republicanism. The Democrat Party is now a radical 1960s party; it�s the anti-Constitution, anti-capitalism, anti-individual party. It largely controls the federal government, including the massive bureaucracy and much of the judiciary -- what I call the permanent branches of the federal government. The Democrat Party represents the federal government, and the federal government expands the power of the Democrat Party. They're appendages of each other. On the other hand, the GOP today stands for capitulation, timidity, delusion -- so mostly nothing. Republicans may speak of the Constitution, limited government, low taxes, etc., but what have they done about them? Next to nothing if not nothing. Even when Bush 43 was president and the Republicans controlled Congress. What did they do? They went a spending binge. They expanded Medicare, the federal role in local education, drove up the debt, etc. Meanwhile, we are lectured by putative Republicans like Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice, Tom Ridge, and a conga line of others trashing often viciously NOT Obama and what the Democrats are doing to our nation, but conservatives, constitutionalists, and tea party activists who are the only people left standing for liberty against tyranny in this country."

But, said Levin, the answer isn�t to start a third party � �The problem is a practical one. If we go third party, I can see the Democrats winning elections for a generation. Given the radicalized character of that party, that would seal our fate, and the fate of our children and grandchildren to, as Reagan put it, 1000 years of darkness. The day may come, perhaps soon, when abandoning the GOP for a new party is the best way to deal with events and stop the rise of tyranny. I think the answer at this moment is for conservatives to retake the Republican Party. Reagan did it, and Reagan was opposed by the Republican establishment every step of the way, including the Bush family. But this is a constant fight, just as fighting the Democrats is a constant fight. After the Reagan presidency, Bush 41 and Bush 43, who'd opposed the Reagan Revolution, immediately dragged the nation back into the Republican mush.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/mark-levi...naugural-day-message-fight#ixzz2Igv5oMlw

[Linked Image from ]
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Those are some powerful words. Thanks for posting it.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Levin is the brightest mind on the radio.

(wouldnt know about TV, as I dont wantch it)

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Levin has been on fire lately and gives the best defense of the 2nd that I have heard. His recent shows are all available 24/7 for free.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The biggest fight usually, is getting guys to get up off their asses from in front of the game, put the beer down and actually see what's going on firsthand, right before their eyes.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

That's one of the reasons he's never invited to be on any of the MSM shows as an "opposition speaker" for conservatives...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

That's one of the reasons he's never invited to be on any of the MSM shows as an "opposition speaker" for conservatives...
Not to get too off-topic but I just saw Sammy Hagar on American Restoration last night. Seeing Middlefork's pic of Uncle Sam makes me think somebody should do one of them "resemblance" things where you got one pic of some guy and then a pic of another that resemble each other. 'ol Sammy sure looks like Uncle Sam nowadays. hawhahwaw

Sorry y'all but just hadta mention it.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Southerntier8
Levin has been on fire lately and gives the best defense of the 2nd that I have heard. His recent shows are all available 24/7 for free.

Levin is a neocon. He is part of the problem, not a solution.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Levin has been quietly, and successfuly holding the conservative line for years.

Now would be a great time to familiarize yourself with his efforts (if you haven't already).

[color:#FF0000]Landmark Legal Foundation[/color]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Laguna

Laguna is an idiot. He is part of the problem, not a solution.

IC B3

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Laguna

Laguna is an idiot. He is part of the problem, not a solution.

There are a lot of neocons on the 'fire, such as you, whom actually believe that they're supportive of individual liberty yet unknowingly undermine it, or they fear it because of the onerous responsibility attached to it.

Ethan, you can either acknowledge your political ideology and support thereof has lead us to fear for the viability of our Second Amendment and vow to move to conservatism or you can help enemies on liberty push us over liberty's cliff and into abyss of totalitarian dictatorship, which is where liberals and neocons want us.

Choose wisely. Once were mired in the abyss of slavery, and were damned close to it now, chains might be impossible to remove.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Levin's hair has more credibility than Laguna's lame attempt at whatever it is he/she is trying to accomplish.

Landmark Legal Foundation folks - it's more than worth spreading the word. In fact, it may be a final line of defense.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Mako25
Levin has been quietly, and successfuly holding the conservative line for years.

Now would be a great time to familiarize yourself with his efforts (if you haven't already).

[color:#FF0000]Landmark Legal Foundation[/color]

I have. Levin has been pulling the neocon interventionism line since he began yacking for a living.

The liberty Levin desires is wrapped in golden chains.

Now might be a good time for you familiarize yourself with his efforts to wrap us in golden chains (if you haven't already). He's quietly and successfully been pulling neocons' rope for years. But then again, it could be that you're a 'fire neocon.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Levin's hair has more credibility than Laguna's lame attempt at whatever it is he/she is trying to accomplish.

Landmark Legal Foundation folks - it's more than worth spreading the word. In fact, it may be a final line of defense.

Yep, you're a neocon, and neocons pulled us to where we are today; that is, they're an enemy of freedom.

Research your homeboy. You might just come to the conclusion that you really are a neocon, or that you've thrown in with the wrong outfit. One or the other is true because neocons are not conservatives. Don't forget that Bush 41, Bush 43, and Romney supported gun control. Bush 41 & Romney are abortionists. I believe Bush 43 is as well but specific reference escapes me at the moment (I need coffee).

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Laguna is either a Communist operative for the current regime or a Gay Marriage Activist. Not that it couldn't be both.

Saul Alinsky is alive an well on the 'fire. From 'net shillin' outfit did you learn your shillin' strategy?

Maybe it might be you're clueless of conservatism. That is an angle that deserves consideration.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Had him booked as a guest speaker this weekend. Everybody was really looking forward to meeting him.

He musta' forgot his engagement.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Laguna is either a Communist operative for the current regime or a Gay Marriage Activist. Not that it couldn't be both.

Ethan, here's an idea that will keep you busy for a day and bring knowledge to you. Goodgle: "leo strauss neoconservatism" for a thorough understanding of what team your horse is hitched to and "Levin neocon" for a better understanding of the chameleon leading your team.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As long as you pass the word of Landmark Legal, I could not care less if you continue to look skyward, and howl at moon.

In fact, I'll send a few bucks in - just for your peace of mind.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Ouch!

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Had him booked as a guest speaker this weekend. Everybody was really looking forward to meeting him.

GTC

I would have loved to hear you tell me how Romney had it all wrapped up.

And you could have shown me where federal agents hide while they spy on you and where they land their black helicopters that you can't see if you haven't taken your psych meds.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

426 members (1badf350, 22kHornet, 160user, 22magnut, 1OntarioJim, 257robertsimp, 42 invisible), 1,530 guests, and 1,152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,098
Posts18,522,238
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.