Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 25 26
okok Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I'm down in Oregon Steelheading for the last 10 days at my best Buds house. He has to work during the day, so I'm mainly fishing and playing with the Dogs. My best buds wife is in the UK on a business trip, so I thought mad eek

Here is where it gets slimey...I had to make a trip to Fred Meyers (sort of like a Target store) to pick up some Molley screws. When I entered the store, there is a Peets Coffee cafe, low an behold I see Leslie and some other dude being all lovey dovey mad They both had their elbows on the table, both leaning over about 6" apart. I'm just SHOCKED!

I thought they had a really good marriage?? crazy

I feel physically sick to my stomach, and don't know what to do? She was suppose to arrive tomorrow,infact my bud is suppose to pick her up at the airport. I'm almost 99% sure that she didn't see me. I sat in my truck for several minutes comptanplating to go and introduce myself...but chicken out. frown

Now I don't know what the hel! to do? Should I tell him? or pretend nothing happened. I'm leaning towards telling him, that won't be easy to do. They have been married for close to 20 years, no kids.

Any advice would be very helpful. GDTFH!!

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Should have sat down at the table with her and asked when she got back.

Camp is where you make it.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Tell him, and get store surveillance of the event.

Gunner

Trump Won!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I'm glad I'm not in your shoes.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
No question in my mind, tell your buddy what you saw.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Tell him what you saw and leave it at that. Then get the hell out of the middle of it.

Stush
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Simple question. If the roles were reveresed, would you want him to tell you? Let that guide your actions.

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
I'm glad I'm not in your shoes.

Amen. That's a conundrum I wouldn't want to have to solve.

Try looking at it like this, okok. If you and your buddy reversed roles, what would you want him to do?

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by okok
I'm down in Oregon Steelheading for the last 10 days at my best Buds house. He has to work during the day, so I'm mainly fishing and playing with the Dogs. My best buds wife is in the UK on a business trip, so I thought mad eek

Here is where it gets slimey...I had to make a trip to Fred Meyers (sort of like a Target store) to pick up some Molley screws. When I entered the store, there is a Peets Coffee cafe, low an behold I see Leslie and some other dude being all lovey dovey mad They both had their elbows on the table, both leaning over about 6" apart. I'm just SHOCKED!

I feel physically sick to my stomach, and don't know what to do? She was suppose to arrive tomorrow,infact my bud is suppose to pick her up at the airport. I'm almost 99% sure that she didn't see me. I sat in my truck for several minutes comptanplating to go and introduce myself...but chicken out. frown

Now I don't know what the hel! to do? Should I tell him? or pretend nothing happened. I'm leaning towards telling him, that won't be easy to do. They have been married for close to 20 years, no kids.

I'd play private detective and take some pics if I had a camera. If I didn't, I'd run and get a cheap one right quick. I'd follow them to the motel and get some shots too. Make sure the camera has a date setting so it shows the time and date and your buddy knows they were hanky pankying when she was supposed to be in England. Then I'd phone him.

Be advised it may go to hell with your buddy because you know how these things work...bearer of bad news and all. But in the end, you gotta do what you gotta do. The cheating cunnt deserves it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Damn. I don't envy you. I'd think of it this way, if your positions (you and your bud's) were reversed, what would you want him to do?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I am not a lawyer so original post deleted.

Last edited by Cabriolet; 01/25/13.

Survivor of the 13th Original Colony, I escaped on December 17, 1968.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
A divorce attorney can subpoena the footage, also check her passport for recent travel documentation.

Gunner

Trump Won!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Telling him is the right thing to do, beyond that let him deal with it and be there for him if he need you. At the end of the day you have to be able to look at yourself in the mirror.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunner500

Gunner
That's a good idea. I would observe and not engage. Then report your recon intel to your buddy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you're CERTAIN it was her, I can't imagine anyone not wanting to know if their wife is canoodling around behind their back.

Unless they have one of those "Open" relationships and he's already aware...

Bear in mind, there's the possibility he could take her side and you would become the enemy..!

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Women can come and go, real friends last a lifetime.

Last edited by BlackFrog; 01/25/13.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by gunner500

Gunner
That's a good idea. I would observe and not engage. Then report your recon intel to your buddy.

Right EE, I helped a Brotha out once in a similar situation, he said it saved him better than 60K a [bleep] year on child support and alimony. shocked fookin whores. mad

Gunner

Trump Won!
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by okok

stay out of it

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
if he's your Bud, you gotta tell him.
I had an incident like this about 10 years ago. I see my Buds wife and some guy in a parking lot fooling around outside of the car...kissing fondling etc.

I thought about it for all of about 10 minutes and called my friend. He worked out of town at the time. Long story short, they divorced and he has thanked me numerous times over the years

Kiss your girlfriend where it smells.......take her to Jersey!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If they have a happy marriage ... I'd say, stay out of it.

Some things are best left unsaid and unknown.

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (1Akshooter, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 61 invisible), 2,453 guests, and 1,360 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,046
Posts18,500,900
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.