Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Well we have an active thread for handguns invade SHTF. that got me thinking. So for fun. How bout we have a discussion on what everyone has,if they have, in their Schmitt m git, big out, war bag

Mine has extra clothing, boot laces, duct tape, para cord, a good spare fixed blade knife. A Glock 22 in a safariland thigh holster. A couple of small sure fire flashlights and lots of extra batteries. A spare armor carrier with soft level three plates. A dozen loaded mags for the Glock. And a dozen loaded m4 mags. Matches, tinder bundles and a portable water filters.

Next to that bag is a a drag bag with a rem 700 .308 and a rock river m4

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

where the hell am I going to bug out too?

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Do not have one. I will stand my ground till I am gone. I to broken to run.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I'm still workin' on mine.

So far it contains a can of Beanie Weenies and a rubber.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
no where to go, ill just stay here.....im already pretty much at the end of the earth laugh only exception would maybe follow the train tracks to ScottF's place if i decide i dont like the winters anymore......

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
I don't really think of myself as a prepper. That bag rides in the backseat of my pickup. The rifles are back ups work work

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm taking all my pappy van winkle and THE little black book.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm to broken down and badly bent to worry about bugging out. Besides I live in Montana where does one bug out to in Montana.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think one is considered already bugged out if they live in montuckey

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I just checked mine. Doesnt look like anything but a schittload of ammo (aka the new currency...) in mine....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
buggin' out. Where the hell is everyone buggin' out to? Should be a helluva party when they get there.....

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I was planning on going to your place.... grin

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by derby_dude
I'm to broken down and badly bent to worry about bugging out. Besides I live in Montana where does one bug out to in Montana.

Mine started as a roll out bag for work invade i got called out or something happened and i needed to get there. But I started thinking about breakdowns and stuff like that. So I started adding the other stuff. I've been glad i had it. When we had the bad flooding in 2011 I pretty much lived in our dept. so the change of clothes and water filters came in handy. I even ended up loaning out my handgun to another officer who had his clothing and gear get contaminated in fuel oil. To me the SHTF. might not always mean the black helicopters are coming

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Well we have an active thread for handguns invade SHTF. that got me thinking. So for fun. How bout we have a discussion on what everyone has,if they have, in their Schmitt m git, big out, war bag

Mine has extra clothing, boot laces, duct tape, para cord, a good spare fixed blade knife. A Glock 22 in a safariland thigh holster. A couple of small sure fire flashlights and lots of extra batteries. A spare armor carrier with soft level three plates. A dozen loaded mags for the Glock. And a dozen loaded m4 mags. Matches, tinder bundles and a portable water filters.

Dont forget extra $, jerky/granola bars, small medical kit, change clothes, handy wipes.

"Drop that or by the splendor of God I will blow your heart out." Kit Carson

"Make sure you are doing what God wants you to do then do it with all your strength." George Washington
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

What does that weigh?

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux

What does that weigh?

I dunno it stays in the truck but probably close to 60 pounds

Last edited by gitem_12; 02/18/13.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I'm still workin' on mine.

So far it contains a can of Beanie Weenies and a rubber.

At least ya got your priorities in order.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

215 members (1minute, 29aholic, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 45_100, 406_SBC, 25 invisible), 2,438 guests, and 1,027 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,920
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.