Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
There was a time when normal people weren't exposed to those with the mental capacity of nwa, unless they escaped from a mental institution.

Last edited by eyeball; 02/22/13.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rove is an organ

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some of the repubs want to embrace the Tea party but most are beholden to big business money to run and re-run for re-election. You can't be Tea party and in the pocket of big money at the same time. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
exactly right. what we need is a charismatic leader that can bring both wings of the party into "compliance." add in a few Reagin demo's and we'll have a sufficent mass to exceed the tipping point.

but, who is that charismatic leader going to be, pray tell?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
How is it he doesn't go for Sarah and yet the people she back won at an 85% rate. We need more like her and no more like Rove.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Gus
exactly right. what we need is a charismatic leader that can bring both wings of the party into "compliance." add in a few Reagin demo's and we'll have a sufficent mass to exceed the tipping point.

but, who is that charismatic leader going to be, pray tell?

We need a RINO hunter.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
is the suggestion that we should re-entertain the Palin person as a possible contender? all grown up, and familiar with big oil, and the needs of the local citzenry?

at this point, i think the door is wide open, don't you?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by chucknbach
Karl Rove needs to go away. He's not vary good at backing the winners.

If a canadate isn't for restoring our rightful government they will not get my vote.

Democrats and big government Republicans need to be weeded out.

I second that motion. Now may we have a vote or is there to be discussion first. Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Gus
is the suggestion that we should re-entertain the Palin person as a possible contender? all grown up, and familiar with big oil, and the needs of the local citzenry?

at this point, i think the door is wide open, don't you?

I think we have a deep bench. The 2014 mid-terms and the 2016 primaries will sort things out.

What if Palin repeats her successful efforts in the 2010 mid-terms?

What if Palin continues her �Crony Capitalism� attacks on both the Dems and the RINOs?

A good early testing of the waters will be the March 14-16 CPAC.
Featured speakers include: Sarah Palin, Ted Cruz, Allen West, Jim DeMint,Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, Paul Ryan, and many more. A deep bench.

I�m not sure why, but Jeb Bush will also talk to all those conservatives and the latest word is that Romney will show up.

Palin blew the doors off the place last year�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
a deep bench is good.

let me tell ya though if the Hillbilly runs and wins, the republicans ought to bow down and pray for a slot in the democratic party. for it will indicate we don't have a single solitary thing to offer any longer.

i suspect the Hillbilly is going to clean some clocks. but, of course i could be wrong.

IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
The republicans have many who offer freedom, military security, fiscal responsibility, economic opportunity, ......

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Hillbilly has lost before, 2008 was going to be her year.

Running Hillary for first woman president would be a big push for the GOP to run Palin if Sarah continues to do as well as she has so far.

Wrap your mind around this�68 year old Hillary Benghazi on the same debate stage with Sarah Palin�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

If self-appointed kingmakers Bill Kristol and Karl Rove get involved you can kiss this nation goodbye. Those two idiots will have what's left of the GOP chasing another neocon stooge all the way to certain defeat in 2016.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

If self-appointed kingmakers Bill Kristol and Karl Rove get involved you can kiss this nation goodbye. Those two idiots will have what's left of the GOP chasing another neocon stooge all the way to certain defeat in 2016.

That wing of the party has been the death of the GOP. They have been warned, again and again, yet still they continue to provide loss after loss. "W" was a razor thin blip in their abysmal record brought to us by Slick Willie, the dirtbag who savors tuna cigars.

Until they are culled of their influence, expect more of the same. The current pain is nothing, barely a hangnail, if they continue to "win".

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Exactly right.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
CARL ROVE COULDN'T SAVE THE OUT HOUSE. If he really wants to help he should just continue to raise money. And keep that big fat mouth shut. But don't hold yer breath. Because then their is no big money going in his pocket!! THE ARCHITECT = THE AZZ HOLE

Take care, Willie

Last edited by wdenike; 02/23/13.

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Exactly right.

Israel firsters.

Kristol is nothing more than an Israeli agent, just like his daddy.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by eyeball
The republicans have many who offer freedom, military security, fiscal responsibility, economic opportunity, ......

"We got clobbered the last time around, but we are continuing to see a new generation of leaders step forward," Ted Cruz said. "In 1980, it took Jimmy Carter to give us Ronald Reagan. And I remain convinced the longest lasting legacy of Barack Obama is going to be a new generation of leaders of the Republican Party who stand for liberty."

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 02/23/13.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
**** Karl Rove . . .

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So let me get this straight, Karl knows better than primary voters? Maybe he should take fade into the background like his old boss.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it's natural manure. - Thomas Jefferson
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

668 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 117LBS, 10Glocks, 69 invisible), 2,759 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,639
Posts18,512,234
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.