Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Czech_Made

I grew up in [bleep] like that, crossed the ocean and here it is again. Greenies are like melons - green on the outside, red on the inside.

Bastards.

Thought your post should be bumped to the top a few times.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by siskiyous6
Elections have consequences.

Yup. Just wait til O starts picking new supremes.

1flier

Black Olives Matter!!
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Bunch of dumb emeffers!

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kutenay
Originally Posted by renegade50
the canadians want to deal with us.

but they will sell to the chinese also if it comes to that.

No, the corporations and their traitor stooge lackeys in Canada's current government want to continue the present NAFTA sale of raw Canadian resources to the US at less than world market prices. SOME of these creatures and the deluded, illiterate and often foreign-born "workers" in "the Tar Sands" also want this, even though "Keystone" will send Canadian jobs to Texas.....

REAL Canadians, me for example, hardline nationalist-nativist and GREEN, want to refine what WE NEED of OUR oil HERE and NOT sell it to any foreign entity. The economic advantage of this will assist Canadian international trade by making it cheaper to manufacture goods here, rather than in the US, Mexico, China or wherever.

The old days, post-WWII, are OVER, most Canadians, now, are NOT in favour of devastating our pristine wilderness to sell cheap oil to ANYONE and, many of us have not forgotten "softwood" and WILL alter Canada's policy much quicker than may seem obvious at present.

At least half of the well-educated, world-traveled and middleaged Canadians I know here in Vancouver, want to see Canada's petro-resource nationalized and kept for our own use over the long term...and, I think that this will happen within my remaining lifetime.

Oh, yeah, I have always bought and driven 4 cylinder vehicles and my current Toyota is 20 years old next month. I will be buying another basic Toy 4-banger 4x4, so, I live what I believe in and preach, no V-10 "macho" 4x4s for me.

You Canadians sure have NO Qualms about destroying our Nevada mountain ranges to STEAL OUR Gold! It works BOTH ways, whiner. smirk

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not mentioned in the article is the fact that Burlington Northern can ship the oil via rail. Burlington Northern is owned by Berkshire Hathaway, aka Warren Buffett, aka a big supporter of Obamma.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
Not mentioned in the article is the fact that Burlington Northern can ship the oil via rail. Burlington Northern is owned by Berkshire Hathaway, aka Warren Buffett, aka a big supporter of Obamma.

follow the money

some of my fellow Alaskans can read sign

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire
Don't ya wish, that you could hit every person who voted for Obama in the face with a sledge hammer? HARD......

No, I wanna hit em with a fuggin bus....Then well see how much Skeetercare pays in funeral exspenses. crazy

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We are soooooooo [bleep].

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
There it is again, [bleep] the kids.

is exactly what's ultimately happening. Next generations about done.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Alberta has to sell to someone. They are in the midst of cleaning up 1000's of square miles of polluted, oil soaked ground. You would think the sierra club would be pinning a metal on them. The US will burn 20 million barrels today while importing 2/3 to 3/4 of this. You will still need importing the same amount after the pipeline is cancelled too. I don't understand the no oil from Canada argument at all. I welcome someone to explain this to me. We have a NA power grid that works for everyone. Why not oil and gas/
Originally Posted by renegade50
the canadians want to deal with us.

but they will sell to the chinese also if it comes to that.

IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Would that be the SAME ...North American power grid... that involved building the accursed "Columbia River Treaty" dams, that devastated the upper Columbia River and Kootenay Lake fisheries? Maybe, the enormous destruction of wildlife habitat and agricultural land due to the "WAC Bennett" dam at Hudson's Hope in NE BC, which is now NOT ENOUGH, so, the landrapers want to indebt us for generations to build "Site C" for cheap EXPORT power, is also a part of this?

The facts concerning the HUGE impact on BC's portion of the "biosphere" are to be seen all over this province and they result from building dams for export power that does NOT benefit US. California, alone, defaulted on a huge debt to BC for electric power in recent years and this entire travesty IS going to STOP now.

It is time that conservation and using local resources became the means of each nation supplying it's own needs for resources of this type. I am adamantly against ANY further "continentalism" in respect of Canadian resources and/or the sale of un-processed resources to ANY foreign nation. We have had enough of this and now need to change our policy and evolve a "conserver society".

This, is directly related to Canadian/BC hunting and angling as these "energy projects" have major destructive impacts on our fish and wildlife habitat and populations. We are currently experiencing a major decline in our wild sheep populations and further petro-development and/or hydro-development WILL exacerbate this situation, to the detriment of BC, Canadian and any foreign hunters we may choose to allow to hunt here.

We can't have it both ways and I want BC wilderness and wildlife to be preserved and that means no more vast "energy" projects, especially for foreign interests.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

340 members (1Longbow, 2500HD, 1lesfox, 240NMC, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 27 invisible), 1,975 guests, and 1,109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,088
Posts18,501,767
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.