Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WiFowler
... while Scalia did say there were limits to how far 2A goes he did set that bar pretty high (shoulder fired missiles).

The fact is he said it - limits - and therefor left the door open for an interpretation that may not bode well for the pro-gun crowd.

If citizens were allowed to legally own missiles, tanks, and such,do you know WHO would have their own private army?

Soros and Bloomberg for atarters.

People who want the 2A to mean "no limits" really need to think it through.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The way I jnderstand it. The word "bear". Carries alot of weight in regards what those limitations are. Everything I have read has upheld the individual ownership of weapons that can be carried in your hands. Maybe Bob can clarify that a bit?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 40O
[quote=EthanEdwards]

I'm a lawyer. My wife is a lawyer. Mother and father in law are lawyers. Know lots of lawyers. Not a single one thought that Obama care would be ruled unconstitutional. Not one.

Yea,,, how many of that brilliant crew of yours predicted it would ruled constitutional as a "TAX"?

Wait,,, don't tell me. "Not one".

[bleep] lawyers,,, you're all full of chit.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by WiFowler
... while Scalia did say there were limits to how far 2A goes he did set that bar pretty high (shoulder fired missiles).

The fact is he said it - limits - and therefor left the door open for an interpretation that may not bode well for the pro-gun crowd.

If citizens were allowed to legally own missiles, tanks, and such,do you know WHO would have their own private army?

Soros and Bloomberg for atarters.

People who want the 2A to mean "no limits" really need to think it through.

Good point. laugh

I am pretty happy with the Status Quo as it applies to me here in Wyoming. Add National Reciprocity that would allow me no hassles while traveling to less progressive states and things would be pretty good.

SCOTUS puts the hammer to NY�s Safe Act and that dumb 10th Circuit CCW ruling and I would be a happy camper. I am not too worried about the NFA as full auto is for fan bois. shocked

Based on my personal finances I figure I won�t be trying to acquire any MANPADs so if SCOTUS thinks MANPADs are off limits that is A OK.

Keep and BEAR arms is what the 2nd says.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
If it gets clarified, at least we will know where we stand. We can regroup after that and move ahead.

Not gonna be much moving ahead if it goes badly in the wrong direction...............

MM

I was thinking of a little more radical "regrouping" than what you are reading into it. Sort of a "back to the future" kind of thing. As in, move ahead without them.

IC B2

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

425 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 19rabbit52, 17CalFan, 50 invisible), 2,634 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,551
Posts18,510,327
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.