[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Some fine looking quarry being offered up for our viewing pleasure today. Keep up the good work.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by fatjack34
Not since BD was operating the Big Birds has the flight attendants looked this good.....NEVAH!

[Linked Image]

I remember all 4 of them gals. Jenna, Carly, Meg and Sonya.

Yer on a roll Elmer!

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ingwe
...if its tight twisted makes some sense...

Tightly twisted is something I relate to. See my sig.

BD

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
SSB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by SLM
[Linked Image]

Speaking of tightly twisted.....

We eat organic in our house, we just have to shoot and gut it first.....
S
SSB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 6MMWASP
I've been looking at that magical 7X57. That sucker will almost run with the powerhouse 300 Savage comparing 175's to 180.

My Gun Room is running over with 7X57 magic......I may have to let one out of the stable soon.......

S
SSB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Pointer, what is the whitetail hunting like in your AO for out of staters? I need to start looking into neighboring states a bit closer. Time seems to be slipping by......

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Tanner
7 mags need a LOT of love...they are usually forsaken by all but Walmart clientele.....

.243AI...if its tigh twisted makes some sense...
7 Mag is like a 7x57 with a huger dong. And you don't have to wait for the smoke to clear before you see a dead animal.

You may not talk about fast twists while you are sporting archaically twisted 223 AI's sir! Blasphemous!

Ahhh.......

It's not always the diameter, length or velocity that is of utmost importance,

Coming
[Linked Image]
Sako Varmint, L61r, 7mag

or
going
[Linked Image]
Mauser 96, 7 x 57

presentation, technique and skill bag more fur.

And if you have a hefty bankroll, all the better.

Best

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 03/04/13.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why Parents Drink

The boss wondered why one of his most valued employees was absent but had not phoned in sick one day. Needing to have an urgent problem with one of the main computers resolved, he dialed the employee's home phone number and was greeted with a child's whisper. 'Hello? '

'Is your daddy home?' he asked.

'Yes,' whispered the small voice.
May I talk with him?'

The child whispered, ' No.'

Surprised and wanting to talk with an adult, the boss asked, 'Is your Mommy there?' 'Yes'

'May I talk with her?' Again the small voice whispered, ' No'

Hoping there was somebody with whom he could leave a message, the boss asked, 'Is anybody else there?'

'Yes, ' whispered the child, ' a policeman. '

Wondering what a cop would be doing at his employee's home, the boss asked, 'May I speak with the policeman?'

' No, he's busy, ' whispered the child.

'Busy doing what?'

'Talking to Daddy and Mommy and the Fireman, ' came the whispered answer.

Growing more worried as he heard a loud noise in the background through the earpiece on the phone, the boss asked, 'What is that noise?'

'A helicopter' answered the whispering voice.

'What is going on there?' demanded the boss, now truly apprehensive. Again, whispering, the child answered,

'The search team just landed a helicopter'

Alarmed, concerned and a little frustrated the boss asked, 'What are they searching for?'

Still whispering, the young voice replied with a muffled giggle...

'ME.'

Come on America,
Athletes and actors are not heroes, only soldiers, airmen,marines and sailors get that respect�and let's add firemen and LEO's

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by geedubya
Originally Posted by Tanner
7 mags need a LOT of love...they are usually forsaken by all but Walmart clientele.....

.243AI...if its tigh twisted makes some sense...
7 Mag is like a 7x57 with a huger dong. And you don't have to wait for the smoke to clear before you see a dead animal.

You may not talk about fast twists while you are sporting archaically twisted 223 AI's sir! Blasphemous!

Ahhh.......

Coming
[Linked Image]
Sako Varmint, L61r, 7mag

or
going
[Linked Image]
Mauser 96, 7 x 57

presentation, technique and skill bag more fur.

And if you have a hefty bankroll, all the better.

Best

GWB

Sweet rigs geedub. I'm lovin' the 7 Maggie...

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
[Linked Image]

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ahhh.......

From where I sit that would be true. You can add primer, powder charge, BC, SD and a lot of other extraneous chitt. Problem is, if you tell someone you used a 7x57 and they know ANYTHING at all about hunting history they'll think of Rourke or Hemingway, or maybe Capstick or Bell. They will think you are cool, educated, courageous and a pipe puffing gentleman.

If you do it with a .270 or 7mm Mag they will think you're just an average Joe that overcame tall odds. In other words, you're just an average sort of fella that does 9-5 in some office with all the other suits.

If you do it with some obscure wildcat they will think you eccentric, albeit highly educated on the subject of ballistic gak.

Do it with an old black powder cartridge and you will be judged a dinosaur on one part, a historian as another part and perhaps possessed with obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) on the third.

If on the other hand, you do it with a CB short they will think you're certifiably insane or worse.

All of the above is true of course, but only to the point of what others think. The difference here is that we KNOW all of this is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. So help me Jaysus.

BD

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Ahhh.......

From where I sit that would be true. You can add primer, powder charge, BC, SD and a lot of other extraneous chitt. Problem is, if you tell someone you used a 7x57 and they know ANYTHING at all about hunting history they'll think of Rourke or Hemingway, or maybe Capstick or Bell. They will think you are cool, educated, courageous and a pipe puffing gentleman.

If you do it with a .270 or 7mm Mag they will think you're just an average Joe that overcame tall odds. In other words, you're just an average sort of fella that does 9-5 in some office with all the other suits.

If you do it with some obscure wildcat they will think you eccentric, albeit highly educated on the subject of ballistic gak.

Do it with an old black powder cartridge and you will be judged a dinosaur on one part, a historian as another part and perhaps possessed with obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) on the third.

If on the other hand, you do it with a CB short they will think you're certifiably insane or worse.

All of the above is true of course, but only to the point of what others think. The difference here is that we KNOW all of this is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. So help me Jaysus.

BD

GFY. grin

Last edited by wageslave; 03/04/13. Reason: forgot the smilely for 6mmwasp,DD and Ingwe

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Ahhh.......

BD
If you do it with your cock, you are the man.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wear camo, put in a dip, reach your arms in the animal of your choice insides, don't shower and go show some b!tch how to jitterbug.
You'll get laid and the only gun they will care about is your 6"er.

P.S. in my case, 6"++++ but I didn't want to brag.

Have Dog

Will Travel

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
HOWL!

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Any of you alcs have any interest in a full setup for a new in box, tags still hanging, Savage 8mm? Uncatalogued but if you call Savage they have the story. ..made for Euro export only. Pretty popular over there. I have a sweet setup that I lost interest in completely. ADD! New dies, shell holder, brass, and bullets.
We can work up a price that works for both of us....I have a new in box Redfield scope that I was going to toss on it as well if interested.

Different chambering not often seen here in the USA on a new rifle. Rem had a short run some years back. I can take some pictures if interested. If not, I will either put it on classifieds here or on Gun Choker. Now GFY's right quick...run along...git!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Page 1,211 of 2,579 1 2 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

486 members (17CalFan, 1234, 1_deuce, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 163bc, 42 invisible), 2,380 guests, and 1,096 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,455
Posts18,529,069
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.