-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 110 of 169 1 2 108 109 110 111 112 168 169
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Rumors of my demise are greatly exaggerated... just heard you guys were worried I might not be joining you. Fact is because I have always had a crush on Dianne Feinstein I went out and donated all my AR's and my high cap guns to the local police department and the Chief promised me that they would be destroyed...then I got a call from one of the detectives asking me if I had any more mags for the Browning High Power T series that I turned in..
So anyway, now you can try to figure out how much of this is bs and I look forward to seeing all you zealot familiar faces on Wednesday. I am bringing my son, Duffey, the former bartender and about to be assistant prosecutor for Amherst County (VA). I bring him for three reasons: he is my son, he doesn't drink so he can watch over me and most important YOU GUYS NEED ANOTHER LAWYER TO DUMP ON.....

Man is the only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the victems he intends to eat until he eats them.�

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NH K9
[bleep].....I should have remembered Goose (it was Chief Maloney's favorite before he was gunned down last year). I have a "memorial bottle" that will come down.

George

ETA: I'm not sure what Amarula is, but if it's in my AO (or the western NH, VT, NY corridor) I'll find it.

Thanks! Let me know, if you snag some. Amarula is a Liquour made from the marula fruit in Southern Africa. Elephants eat fallen and fermented Marula Fruit when they can find it to get snockered out. NOW ya'll know why they shuffle around lookin all wrinkly and squinty/beady-eyed most of the time <g>

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by scorekeeper03
Rumors of my demise are greatly exaggerated... just heard you guys were worried I might not be joining you. Fact is because I have always had a crush on Dianne Feinstein I went out and donated all my AR's and my high cap guns to the local police department and the Chief promised me that they would be destroyed...then I got a call from one of the detectives asking me if I had any more mags for the Browning High Power T series that I turned in..
So anyway, now you can try to figure out how much of this is bs and I look forward to seeing all you zealot familiar faces on Wednesday. I am bringing my son, Duffey, the former bartender and about to be assistant prosecutor for Amherst County (VA). I bring him for three reasons: he is my son, he doesn't drink so he can watch over me and most important YOU GUYS NEED ANOTHER LAWYER TO DUMP ON.....

Glad to hear it! See you in a couple of days, and it is probably a very good thing that we will have a lawyer, a real Dr. and two budding ametuer pharmacisits on hand for this group of grey haired adolescents.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
safariman i hope your going to bring me some 10mm.i need all i can get . lol ken

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
george,

you remember when we wedged doc between 2 trees so he would'nt fall, and we went back to the campfire? we should have tied his azz to the tree. i didn't know 1 man could puke that much

FJB
IC B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Good to see you posting, Mike. Thanks much for hauling my gear. If you get to my place tomorrow around 1130ish, we'll go knock out some Korean BBQ or Thai before you leave.

Can't believe you're sitting the bench on Tuesday rather than joining us in Nashville but I'll look forward to seeing you and Duff rolling in mid afternoon Wednesday.

Thanks again for making my airport time a breeze.

Bring one of your bottles of Limoncillo(sp) if your generosity hasn't gifted them all out already.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Bob says they have plenty, but I'm figgering on packing a spare Bunn when I head that way.

A bunn??????? No wonder you wear tights half the time......

These guys drink out of a 30 year old Mr. Coffee

If 'ya can't put hot sauce on it, it ain't worth eat'n....

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I got the last bottle at the local store. Has a pic of an elephant in it.....

I go by two more stores on tues if that's the right stuff.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Originally Posted by Steelhead
WHAT IS THE COFFEE SITUATION AT THE LODGE? I can go without many things, but coffee ain't one of them.
+1000

Anybody else drinking decaf or should I bring my Jet Boil? <grin>

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
It ain't coffee if there's no caffien

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Decaf coffee is more useless than non alcoholic beer.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

You can't imagine how it pains me............

No worries, I'll survive!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

THAT is the right stuff! Thanks tons! One or two more bottles might be in order, I am bringing a pretty good sized bottle of Pendleton and when mixed together it tends to go down the drain tubes as high octane neck lube rather quickly in a group of hunters and other reprobates and 'ner do wells smile

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Actually, decaff coffee and Bailys real irish cream make a pretty good bedtime nightcap.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Truck is loaded, we will be on the road headed toward ya'll in just a few minutes!

I have with me a box of giveaways from the nice folks at Barnes, includiong 12 bottles of CR-10, some t shirts, one Boyds brand green canvas gun case with the Barnes Logo, and three Loading manuals SIGNED/AUTOGRAPHED BY RANDY AND CONI BROOKS! smile There are some pictures in there of me and one article that I wrote, so it is of course the best Reloading MAnual ever printed.... <g>

See you soon, we will be able to post from the road with my JetBox and inverter etc.

MARK

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Drive safe. I'm leaving Wednesday morning...

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah, I'm cutting out of here Wednesday morning as well. Got a three day work week, then I'm heading out.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Drive safe. I'm leaving Wednesday morning...

Well, did your wife finally agree to come on the trip?

Oh hell, wrong guy.........<grin>

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by safariman

THAT is the right stuff! Thanks tons! One or two more bottles might be in order, I am bringing a pretty good sized bottle of Pendleton and when mixed together it tends to go down the drain tubes as high octane neck lube rather quickly in a group of hunters and other reprobates and 'ner do wells smile

I'll see about grabbing a couple more bottles, then. You might have one left to take home that way.

george

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[bleep].....I should have remembered Goose (it was Chief Maloney's favorite before he was gunned down last year). I have a "memorial bottle" that will come down.

George

ETA: I'm not sure what Amarula is, but if it's in my AO (or the western NH, VT, NY corridor) I'll find it.

You mean Grey Goose?

Page 110 of 169 1 2 108 109 110 111 112 168 169

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

207 members (257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 19 invisible), 1,655 guests, and 1,050 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,120
Posts18,483,620
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.