Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
He knows it's not rational. That's not relevant.

It's all about disarming the goyim cattle.

GB1

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Give him his props, he puts his money where his mouth is. That's more than I can say for lots of gunowners, who can't be bothered to spend $25 a year on a NRA membership or donate $50-$100 a year to a pro-gun candidate (while driving a $45,000 pickup, spending $150 a month on an iPhone, fishing out of a $30,000 bass boat, and buzzing around the woods in a $10,000 Polaris Ranger).......

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Give him his props, he puts his money where his mouth is. That's more than I can say for lots of gunowners, who can't be bothered to spend $25 a year on a NRA membership or donate $50-$100 a year to a pro-gun candidate (while driving a $45,000 pickup, spending $150 a month on an iPhone, fishing out of a $30,000 bass boat, and buzzing around the woods in a $10,000 Polaris Ranger).......

The problem seems to be that it is not his money.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Gawd I hate Bloomberg. Bloomberg, Cumo, Moore, Pelosi, Maher, I'm just not sure which one can make my blood boil the fastest.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The REALLY sad part is, he did NOT put HIMSELF in power. He was elected, and apparently enough people agree with him, that he STAYS in power. Makes me just shake my head, and wonder if people are thinking at all...

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
He has convinced folks that he is smarter than they are.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Bloomberg is a little punk, I'm thinking he got beat up a lot as a kid, now he's using his money to get his way. He's worth $20 billion dollars, if he decides to spend $50 million dollars on the anti 2A cause we are in trouble, that's walking around money for him.

I whole heartily agree with fburgtx, guys I hunt with are driving $40K pickups and won't join the NRA for $35 dollars, that is a disgrace! They are plain and simple too [bleep] cheap!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 219Zipper
Mayor Bloomberg intends to spend $12million on ads against guns and for gun control!

Well that shows that Bloomberg is an straight guy: he obviously owes money to his friends in the MSM for "services rendered", or services to be rendered. mad

The spreading of disinformation does not come for free and Bloomberg knows it.

Is it too ambitious or too naive to look for an honest politician? Or simply a useful one?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He's a liberal big govt, big taxing, big control pos . mad

-Ken

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by JSTUART

The problem is that it IS his money....He's worth about $27 BILLION dollars according to Forbes and doesn't seem to mind spending millions to gut the Second Amendment. mad

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson
IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by billtrev
Originally Posted by JSTUART

The problem is that it IS his money....He's worth about $27 BILLION dollars according to Forbes and doesn't seem to mind spending millions to gut the Second Amendment. mad

Exactly. $12 million is about 1/2000th of his personal fortune. It would be equivalent to someone worth half a million donating $250. Like I mentioned, we've got folks who won't even donate $25 to protect their rights, but will drop that on one box of 30-06 ammo or a meal at Chili's in a heartbeat......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

All this talk of how dangerous he is, how influential he is, how much money he has to spend - both his own and other people's - I just don't get it.

Have the son of a bitch offed and be done with it.

Us gov does it to foreign leaders all the time. This is a leader of destroy America nut cases no different than some crazy muslim leader or central American leader the gov has sniped, everyone's okay with that, and many demand more.

What's the difference?

He likes drones.
Send one.

I never have understood why people put up with what they put up with.
Cowards, I reckon.
This is the EXACT REASON America has all the problems we now face, isn't it.
Yes, it is.
Tell me it ain't true.
You can't.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Archerhunter

All this talk of how dangerous he is, how influential he is, how much money he has to spend - both his own and other people's - I just don't get it.

Have the son of a bitch offed and be done with it.

I never have understood why people put up with what they put up with.
Cowards, I reckon.

Well then...

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
What I gathered is he is going to advertise against guns worth 12 mil. He owns lots of media so it is not like he is going to spend his money. If you consider he is using his owned media he is paying himself 12 mil.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
If he would just send me 500K Id promise not to shoot anybody in NY...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/26/nyregion/26bermuda.html?_r=2&

...The mayor also takes along a police detail when he travels, flying two officers on his private plane and paying as much as $400 a night to put them up at a hotel near his house; the city pays their wages while they are there, as it does whether Mr. Bloomberg is New York or not. Guns are largely forbidden in Bermuda � even most police officers do not use them � but the mayor�s guards have special permission to carry weapons. A spokesman for the Police Department declined to comment. ...

Phil

�The public cannot be too curious concerning the characters of public men.� �Samuel Adams

"All men having power ought to be distrusted to a certain degree." --James Madison
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

481 members (160user, 19rabbit52, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 1OntarioJim, 49 invisible), 16,405 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,904
Posts18,538,789
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.