Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
Originally Posted by jmcdguns
[Linked Image]

This.

Slutty, purdy, tatted, blonde, trucks.

End of thread.

Not end of thread at all. In fact this post makes my case. I'm not into tats and studs and all that other hinky chitt, but I gotta admit her paint goes well with the truck. Until death do they part. (You payin' attention Dave?)

BD

Where the phouc is Elmer?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

HR IC

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Ok, back to real women.

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
[quote=DigitalDan]Change of pace question for all you ruffians.

Few years back one of my best buddies was a hematologist. For about a month he pumped me full of the most toxic chitt you never wanna know.

-sidebar- We have a lot of sand gnats in the 'hood and they are vicious little phoucs capable of taking a quart of blood before you can say "Gott Dayum!". They would not fly anywhere near me during the period of time in question or for the following month or so.

Few days back I was out in the woods puttin' the sneak on hogs and murdering families and stuff. A tick boarded without proper papers.

-sidebar- Had an itch in me belly button this morning and upon inspection find this little scut nested in the void. Deader than last year's stump in a clear cut.

Questions: How many of you guys are so phoucin' evil that ticks die when they bite you? Can I kill vampires?

laugh

Proud to be an American!

BD [/quote

I know a guy so filled with evil that ticks swarm to him.

MAGA
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
BD,I think his wife found his PB account. grin

Last edited by SLM; 04/03/13.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
BGG
when I was a kid my dad used to fill us full of cream of tartar tablets. I ate so many of those things when I was a kid, to this day chiggers and ticks don't get on me. After about 30 minutes in the woods skeeters quit biting me. I guess they tell their buds this guy tastes like [bleep].

Best

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Change of pace question for all you ruffians.

Few years back one of my best buddies was a hematologist. For about a month he pumped me full of the most toxic chitt you never wanna know.

-sidebar- We have a lot of sand gnats in the 'hood and they are vicious little phoucs capable of taking a quart of blood before you can say "Gott Dayum!". They would not fly anywhere near me during the period of time in question or for the following month or so.

Few days back I was out in the woods puttin' the sneak on hogs and murdering families and stuff. A tick boarded without proper papers.

-sidebar- Had an itch in me belly button this morning and upon inspection find this little scut nested in the void. Deader than last year's stump in a clear cut.

Questions: How many of you guys are so phoucin' evil that ticks die when they bite you? Can I kill vampires?

laugh

Proud to be an American!

BD
Do you think the Tequila had anything to do with it?...you know.......maybe.......just askin'.....

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I'm not the evil guy with an army of ticks, though were you to ask my bride she may tell you different.

Though she'd more likely say I've an army of sleep depriving devils I call with my snores.

grin

Skeeters and shcit love me, I was told as a kid it was because I was so sweet, and have clung to that forever.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
By the by,

any of you watch Fast and Loud? It's a [bleep] cool as show on the Discovery (I think) channel about these guys in Dallas that buy cars, fix them up, and trip them. Really cool shcit, but to make it pertinent here, there is a new person on the show. Goes by the name of "Alloy Ash". I'm not necessarily big on the tats, but then again I ain't lookin to marry her. I'll post a pic if I can figure it out, photobucket has been a tempermental whore for me lately.

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Do you think the Tequila had anything to do with it?...you know.......maybe.......just askin'.....

I hadn't considered that. Hmmmm

If that were true wouldn't the tick have been singin' Messican ballads and yellin' "Viva Don Julio!"???

I did. Almost.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't know that show. Title reminds of the symphony from an acquaintance's backside though.

I am..........disturbed.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What is a respectable number of ticks to accumulate in a day?
I wanna see how I rate during a turkey season day.

Have Dog

Will Travel

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by wageslave

seed or cow?

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cow.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

laugh

Proud to be an American!

BD

Tequila makes ME bite.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

laugh

Proud to be an American!

BD

Dan,

Those things are tiny. Only so much alcohol they can tolerate... smile

Last edited by MojoHand; 04/03/13.

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Puzzies.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wageslave

'Slave + Sulfur = 0

Plus you'll smell like firecrackers for a day or so. laugh

Dust your boots, socks and pants.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
By the by,

any of you watch Fast and Loud? It's a [bleep] cool as show on the Discovery (I think) channel about these guys in Dallas that buy cars, fix them up, and trip them. Really cool shcit, but to make it pertinent here, there is a new person on the show. Goes by the name of "Alloy Ash". I'm not necessarily big on the tats, but then again I ain't lookin to marry her. I'll post a pic if I can figure it out, photobucket has been a tempermental whore for me lately.

Here ya go, Gruff...

[Linked Image]

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gotta love chicks with daddy issues...at least for a night.

[Linked Image]

Sidebar: half the photos that show up on her I couldn't post... laugh

Page 1,346 of 2,579 1 2 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 204guy, 1Longbow, 1OntarioJim, 56 invisible), 2,416 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,306
Posts18,487,165
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.