Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
My mom(God bless her) and dad bought me my first gun for Christmas when I was ten years old. We need more moms and dads like mine! Its been 27 years since then and I'm still buying them!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I just wrote "why do you keep deleting comments with dissenting opinions?" and it was deleted in less than two minutes and I have now been blocked too.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Sorry I was at the gym

EH76- there is a little gear looking deal on the right side of the page. I guess it's suppose to resemble your toolbox or what the hell ever. You click there and you can report it. Hell here is a picture

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Woodtick; 04/16/13.

Golden Rule: One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself.

Tall, Wide and Handsome!
TICK
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Plinker
Whoever posted the "rapists for gun control" made me LOL!

Mike Allman
Rapists for Gun Control is proud to announce our support for Moms Demand Action! Do you know how many of our members were killed/maimed or merely stopped from pursuing their God-given right to rape 100 lb. women last year?? Help make rape easier! Become a member of Rapists for Gun Control, now!!!!
Like � � 3 minutes ago

Mike is one of us!

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ooh! They have a website too!

Does anyone know if this lady is DNC or Organizing for Action? I assume she's OFA since here group name includes the word "action".

From whois.domaintools.com lookup:

Registrant Name:Shannon Watts
Registrant Organization:Moms Demand Action
Registrant Street1:PO Box 347
Registrant City:Zionsville
Registrant State/Province:Indiana
Registrant Postal Code:46077
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.4045803500
Registrant Email: mediamomsdemandaction.org

Islam is a terrorist organization.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I reported the page,
"because the pictures exploiting innocent children w/ deadly assault weapons is very upsetting to me"

Hahaha

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wow! Go to the website and check out the list of local chapters. They are funded!

Islam is a terrorist organization.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
The main website is too professional not to be funded. Apparently they're also paying someone to immediately root-out dissenting posts from Facebook!

If you're interested, Here's a little background on their founder, Shannon R. Watts. I'll see what I can find with a little more digging.

FC

Last edited by Folically_Challenged; 04/17/13.

"Every day is a holiday, and every meal is a banquet."

- Mrs. FC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Folically_Challenged
The main website is too professional not to be funded. Apparently they're also paying someone to immediately root-out dissenting posts from Facebook!

If you're interested, Here's a little background on their founder, Shannon L. TWatts. I'll see what I can find with a little more digging.

FC

More accurate.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Friggin liberals, busy crying a river once again...

making decisions after an emotional loss....right when they are in a rational frame of mind... whistle

yeah Right....

Mothers Against Drunk Driving... Mothers Against This.. Mothers Against That...

stupid bimbos... " if guns are banned, only criminals will have guns.."

then who is going to protect you idiots from the criminals and what are they going to protect you with?

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Sounds like you are emotional now too...

Don't worry I am too... grins.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
DAMM! Drunks Against Mad Mothers

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by siskiyous6
5 minutes and I am banned - this is a fake group, probably run by Feinstein or the Brady gang.

That's what I am fuguring and I would be VERY careful about posting. It could very well end up being something you'll really regret. THINK before you speak.

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lara, you don't seem to understand background check laws. ANYTIME a FFL holder sells a gun he/she MUST perform a background check through the FBI's NICS program. The only time a background check isn't mandated by law is during a private transfer from citizen to citizen. There is no such thing as a gun show loophole for firearms dealers.

They deleted my comment (above)within a couple minutes. Buncha' fuggin' communistic, freedom hating women, happily "feeling" their way through life.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Stush
For those on FB, this started showing up on my newsfeed today:

Moms against guns on Facebook

Fook those stupid whores, they talk about the evils of guns but, most of the whores will lie, cheat, steal, and sell the first born to take a ride on the right mule gun, seen it happen to many times.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I "joined" facebook a few years ago expressly to try to contact a few old college friends. I found myself looking at facebook, maybe every couple weeks, for a few minutes at most. I found it extremely boring and filled with folks who seemed to be "thumping their chests" and thinking that doing so on facebook justified their existence. I found the few friends I was looking for and have subsequently deactivated my account. I said it was temporary and I would be back, but, I think not.

I simply grew tired of the drivel and self important posts. Anyone I would want to contact me has my phone numbers or one of my email addys. I don't need, or want, any more "social interaction" than that.

Someday I hope to be the person my dogs think I am . . .
The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
Someone once said "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
Shiloh Sharps . . . there is no substitute.
NRA Endowment Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JonS
I am about to post the following:
I would encourage any of you to explain to me what criminal will follow the laws you are supporting. Please tell me how we are to protect ourselves from an intruder when the police are 10 minutes away and the burglars/thieves/criminals are in my windows. What should I tell my daughter that is 2? Don't worry, if someone breaks in and wants to harm you, just play nice and they won't. I will teach Kimber to hunt, to shoot, and to protect our Constitutional rights so that she may still have a democratic republic in which to live. Laws don't prevent crimes, they only punish those after the fact. I recently taught my mom to shoot a handgun and a lever action rifle as their house has been broken into 3 times in the last 4 years. Damn thugs have been armed each time, only once caught by police.

We'll see how long it stays up.

WHOAA!! Hey, man, did you actually name your baby, a girl, KIMBER? Haven't you heard that there is a company named Kimber that makes (shudder) GUNS?

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
not only that, she will have a 84m and a 1911 when she gets to size.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ha! I keep liking the page and they keep blocking me and un-liking it for me. The like sticks for a few minutes and then it's gone. It'd be a hoot if we could get a chitload of folks liking it to keep their administrator on her pink painted toe nails.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
WHOAA!! Hey, man, did you actually name your baby, a girl, KIMBER? Haven't you heard that there is a company named Kimber that makes (shudder) GUNS?

Better than a son named mannlicher. grin

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

130 members (44mc, 2UP, 470Evans, 375TN, 35, 21, 16 invisible), 1,567 guests, and 994 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,956
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.