Hop To
Page 4 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 6 27 28
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by reloading_rich
Mark,
Sorry to hear you are recently in a slump. If there is anything I can do to help just say the word. Dont worry about this azzhole Yalie, he is just confused as hell with his law degree that he got in his last box of Cheerio's.
Not much more can be said about Mark that hasn't already been said. He is a great guy. The same goes for me Mark. Best wishes brother

Last edited by Irving_D; 04/21/13.

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've dealt with and have exchanged a lot of correspondence with Mark and certainly don't have any complaints.

Life is just one damned thing after another
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How's things working out for you Yalie? Not so good huh?

Smug azz lawyers like yourself sure are mental migets when it comes to common sense as indicated by your own post.

I've never had a dealing with Mark but I do know by his conduct on this site that I would not hesitate to do so if he was selling something I wanted.

You I wouldn't piss on if you were on fire....unless I had been drinking gasoline.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yalie is an ass-hole.

Had one deal with him, accused me of [bleep] screwing him, in a nasty email. His pattern is consistent, an asswipe is an asswipe.

If one ever has the displeasure to speak with him on the phone, he will tell you what a great machinist/gunsmith he is.

He is a pontificating, self aggrandizing POS! JMHO.

Oh, and he got all his money back plus.

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mark was first class in the transaction I had with him. Everything was just as stated.
Further more as mark stated, communication is the key to most every deal

"If you got it, you got it!" In memory of Pops, gone but never forgotten
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yalie-1
SafariMan-64
cool

Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
John 8:32

A lie doesn't become truth; wrong doesn't become right; evil doesn't become good, just because it's accepted by the majority...Rick Warren

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Looks like I better get Yalie on the ignore list. Notice he hasnt returned after his failed attempt to ignite the crowd against Mark.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I sent Mark a junker of a .22 once and he didn't like it. It was real cheap, but he still didn't like it and I gladly took it back. He wasn't mad, I was a bit embarrassed, but no one got hurt. Mark has an open invitation to me to came and spend time with him at my leisure, and I just may take him up on it sometime...

Not all incomplete transactions need to be sour. I always allow the buyer his determination of anything I sell and I demand satisfaction or return the item. I honestly think Mark would deliver anything I would get from him in person if I wanted it bad enough...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And Shrapnel returned a 25/35 saddle riing carbine that I sold him once. No problems or angst or anger. Open communication and wanting the best for the other person plus trying to do what is right works for me, and many others (most , I would venture) here at this site. It is not hard, and certainly does not require a Yale law degree to figure out.

Shrapnel, if you wanted my Model 57 22 I would absolutely deliver, so long as there was a bit of prarie dog shooting at that end of the journey included in the deal!

To all, I am overwhelmed and blessed by the overwhelming support I have seen here. Thank you to each. I realy was trying to make the deal with Yalie better than originally agreed to, not worse by paying for a cleanup etc out of my own pocket so that when he got his model 71 he would be thrilled and tickeled with it.

I hope all of you have a great Lords day today,

MARK

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Man, there ya go. Everyone knows the man Mark is. And now we all know the man Yalie is. He's been on ignore since this started. His response to my PM about this was lame.

LOL
IC B3

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Man, there ya go. Everyone knows the man Mark is. And now we all know the man Yalie is. He's been on ignore since this started. His response to my PM about this was lame.

+ 1 my Oregon brother..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Yankees...

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mark,

Polycystic kidney disease runs in my wife's family. It killed her dad, his sister (her aunt), and her grandfather as well as numerous cousins. Luckily, she didn't inherit it but her 54 yr old brother did and he is on his second kidney transplant and her nephew also suffers from it so we know what devastation and suffering it inflicts upon a family. We will put you into our prayers, I wouldn't wish that [bleep] on my worst enemy and am really sorry that you inherited it.

Last edited by ColKlink; 04/21/13.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The buyer reneged in 4 days because the seller was having the gun professionally cleaned? And the seller was safariman? Puts a stop payment rather than email, message or call?

Methinks stinks. I've had the odd issue or two on the classifieds but good communication clears everything up. Four days?

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ColKlink
Mark,

Polycystic kidney disease runs in my wife's family. It killed her dad, his sister (her aunt), and her grandfather as well as numerous cousins. Luckily, she didn't inherit it but her 54 yr old brother did and he is on his second kidney transplant and her nephew also suffers from it so we know what devastation and suffering it inflicts upon a family. We will put you into our prayers, I wouldn't wish that [bleep] on my worst enemy and am really sorry that you inherited it.

Thank you, freind. Few know how much illness this thing puts one through, or how often fatal it is. God is in control however and HE will write the last chapters of my life, however HE so chooses and I am OK with however that looks or how long or short this last chapter might be. Prayers appreciated.

MARK

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Mark,

You have my prayers for your struggle.

I'm battling stage IV Lymphoma myself, and when the good Lord decides to call me home, it will be a time of celebration.

In His time, at His will.

Amen my Brother.

If there is any proof of a man in a hunt it is not whether he killed a deer but how he hunted it.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yalie,

Any closing statements?

Tack

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I think someone gave him a GFY earlier and he really did....

J Simoneaud

Supper's ready!! you have 2 choices, Eat or Don't eat.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tack
Yalie,

Any closing statements?

Tack

The only closing statement he should be making is an apology.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
C
CLB Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Yankees...

Not all of us are bad... smile

Page 4 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 6 27 28

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

132 members (160user, 35, 44mc, 7887mm08, 7x57Hunter, 10 invisible), 1,508 guests, and 933 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,425
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.