Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Well, I have stayed out of this 12yr old school girl arguement and never heard of the OP until it was started. Can't believe how flippin chicken [bleep] all you so called adults act with a keyboard and to 99+% of you 2 complete strangers!!! Reminds me of the COWARDS standing behind the school bully(in this case behind a keyboard) shouting obscene remarks to someone just to 'feed' the frenzy knowing full well someone(tough school bully) or something(keyboard-anonymity) will protect you from the ass kicking you deserve!

Yea, proof from gemby that wants/needs a carload to "ride along" because he nor any of you have the balls to do anything but run your traps only because you CAN! You guys couldn't run gemby down far enough a few weeks back when he was "screwing" you on 22 ammo and now you are all in the same pileup against someone else, again because your keyboard keeps you 'tough men' protected in 'yer lil world'!!

Never had a deal with "Larry Root" but never had any issues either with him.I will bet everything I own that Larry Root would do whatever he could to help a friend out like many of you have! However, he isn't the type that takes well to internet commandos blowing smoke up his ass!!! Unlike you loud mouths who wouldn't say chit face to face with anyone but a keyboard makes you invincible.

Also your CHILDISH "GFY" posts. For F*cksake growup kids, you're sure as hell a piss poor influence on anybody visiting here and your behavior towards others is damn sure a black eye to anyone questioning the sanity of a gunowner/sportman/hunter!!!

As for "The Chosen One" and his narcassistic self absorbed self serving personality that 'claims' to be a Christian. Instead of prodding his sheeple with little innuendo's towards the OP just to keep the drama going and the as* kissers coming back for another post. Damn PATHETIC behavior from a supposed adult and damn sure from anyone 'claiming' to be a good Christian. Much too common anymore from many, claiming to be God Fearing only when it benefits you financially or to hide behind when convenient.

He failed to disclose any issues with the 71 until AFTER he had money in hand, only then did "The Chosen One" disclose these 2 little details. Had someone elses money to pay his bills in hand and could use that same money to pay for repairs/maintenance on the rifle that should have been done BEFORE it was listed, not AFTER the buyer sent funds!!!!!! I have done alot of internet sales/purchases over the years here and 4-5 other forums as well as buying/selling on GB and fleabay and NEVER spent any of the money until AFTER the buyer informed me things were satisfactory no matter how broke I was. I have dealt with many 24hr members here and on other forums and NOBODY(not Larry R) can ever claim I made excuses or disclosed info AFTER the sale. A BS way of doing business but for some reason you banana fighters(yellow and come in bunches) have the balls to smear chapstick all over "The Chosen Ones" ass and run a complete stranger to you in the dirt, mainly because of his past occupation. While I am not a 'lawyer' fan I know enough of them over the years that are more trustworthy and honest than some of you probably are!!

Supposed to be 'ADULTS' and set an example but no better than a bunch of snot nosed kids whose nuts haven't dropped yet trying to 'be somebody' at someone elses expense, and the news only covers teenagers acting this same way with driving another to suicide etc. Ya gotta make your mothers proud!!!

Pretty common for this site anymore and a damn crying shame but I will bet most everything my disabled(yea but I ain't crying and looking for handouts) ass owns that the majority of you who have stirred this [bleep] will come back with a snide remark trying to be the lil funny boy with your other internet hero's!! I can give a [bleep] less if you ever buy anything from me in the future. Those in the past who have bought from me or sold to me know what I stand for. Doubt most will post in my favor though just because of the pile on mentality!!!!

Oh, and another thing one of the high post cowboys started a thread a few days ago making fun of 'bricktop'. The comments in that thread was another black eye for this site and its members. Racial slurs, making fun of how a certain ethnicity speak/talk and the pic posted of the young lady with the birth defect. Probably wouldn't have been so flippin amusing if that was your daughter with a lazy eye everyone was amusing themselves with? The manners, respect and integrity of a bunch of 40 IQ missfits in my opinion but then again I will find out in very short order that "my opinion" will reap the same results that the OP's opinion is of the shamefull respect he received from "The Chosen One" in NOT disclosing rifle issues upfront and then spending his money before rifle would ship!!!

So amuse me fellas with your sarcastic remarks, threaten me with NEVER buying or selling anything to me. I am a big boy and will not respond again as I don't have an ego to feed nor an agenda as my prior post count shows. This behavior right here is the very reason for my NOT contributing to the site and then shown appreciation from someone who disagrees with what I said. I won't/don't argue face to face for the sake of argueing and darn sure tain't stupid enough to do it on the net!!!

No secret about my dislike for "The Chosen One" and how he conducted himself with the mag deal. Went from "selling some items to pay bills" to ordering and selling more when he seen the interest. All this without a retail license or collecting tax for his state and buying wholesale. My issue wasn't about how much or little he was making, it was his wording, misleading BS stories to justify his actions.He deserves a visit from ATF IMO! Oh, and don't waste your post telling me he doesn't need a license! I had one for a number of years so know just a little bit about what IS and IS NOT legal! Yea, Yea, he is doing it to feed his family, right? Again, NOT what a true Christian does!!! I am a long ways from perfect but I am not a narcassistic self absorbed liar with a BS story. Perhaps he can sell that Rigby or...... instead of a flippin sob story full of half truths etc. I have sold the majority of my collection to pay my bills vs. whinning on the net about my health!! Not gonna BS strangers or friends to pay my bills nor misrepresent an item to get funds quicker!!

So children, entertain me with what a lowlife rotten no good SOB I am. Maybe I will get something in print good enough to "sue" over like you claim "The Chosen One" has!!!lol

Oh, and "The Chosen One", send me some more PM's like last time telling me how you wanted to be friends and I should "call you" then posting on the thread with snide, condescending and incorrect comments that were just opposite or only partially correct in what you stated privately. Did I ever mention narcassist in the past??? Tell me again what a great guy you are while sticking the ice pick in betweem my ribs behind me!!

I apologize to Rick for contributing to the embarrassing behavior becoming more common on this site!!Grow up and ACT LIKE MEN instead of ass grabbing teens!!

Respectfully,
Dennis

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

George
Associate Gypsy
Order of Sleepless Knights

Originally Posted by GOD
... That is when I carried you ...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whirlwind,

You hurted my feelings. cry

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by SDWhirlwind
Well, I have stayed out of this 12yr old school girl arguement and never heard of the OP until it was started. Can't believe how flippin chicken [bleep] all you so called adults act with a keyboard and to 99+% of you 2 complete strangers!!! Reminds me of the COWARDS standing behind the school bully(in this case behind a keyboard) shouting obscene remarks to someone just to 'feed' the frenzy knowing full well someone(tough school bully) or something(keyboard-anonymity) will protect you from the ass kicking you deserve!

Yea, proof from gemby that wants/needs a carload to "ride along" because he nor any of you have the balls to do anything but run your traps only because you CAN! You guys couldn't run gemby down far enough a few weeks back when he was "screwing" you on 22 ammo and now you are all in the same pileup against someone else, again because your keyboard keeps you 'tough men' protected in 'yer lil world'!!

Never had a deal with "Larry Root" but never had any issues either with him.I will bet everything I own that Larry Root would do whatever he could to help a friend out like many of you have! However, he isn't the type that takes well to internet commandos blowing smoke up his ass!!! Unlike you loud mouths who wouldn't say chit face to face with anyone but a keyboard makes you invincible.

Also your CHILDISH "GFY" posts. For F*cksake growup kids, you're sure as hell a piss poor influence on anybody visiting here and your behavior towards others is damn sure a black eye to anyone questioning the sanity of a gunowner/sportman/hunter!!!

As for "The Chosen One" and his narcassistic self absorbed self serving personality that 'claims' to be a Christian. Instead of prodding his sheeple with little innuendo's towards the OP just to keep the drama going and the as* kissers coming back for another post. Damn PATHETIC behavior from a supposed adult and damn sure from anyone 'claiming' to be a good Christian. Much too common anymore from many, claiming to be God Fearing only when it benefits you financially or to hide behind when convenient.

He failed to disclose any issues with the 71 until AFTER he had money in hand, only then did "The Chosen One" disclose these 2 little details. Had someone elses money to pay his bills in hand and could use that same money to pay for repairs/maintenance on the rifle that should have been done BEFORE it was listed, not AFTER the buyer sent funds!!!!!! I have done alot of internet sales/purchases over the years here and 4-5 other forums as well as buying/selling on GB and fleabay and NEVER spent any of the money until AFTER the buyer informed me things were satisfactory no matter how broke I was. I have dealt with many 24hr members here and on other forums and NOBODY(not Larry R) can ever claim I made excuses or disclosed info AFTER the sale. A BS way of doing business but for some reason you banana fighters(yellow and come in bunches) have the balls to smear chapstick all over "The Chosen Ones" ass and run a complete stranger to you in the dirt, mainly because of his past occupation. While I am not a 'lawyer' fan I know enough of them over the years that are more trustworthy and honest than some of you probably are!!

Supposed to be 'ADULTS' and set an example but no better than a bunch of snot nosed kids whose nuts haven't dropped yet trying to 'be somebody' at someone elses expense, and the news only covers teenagers acting this same way with driving another to suicide etc. Ya gotta make your mothers proud!!!

Pretty common for this site anymore and a damn crying shame but I will bet most everything my disabled(yea but I ain't crying and looking for handouts) ass owns that the majority of you who have stirred this [bleep] will come back with a snide remark trying to be the lil funny boy with your other internet hero's!! I can give a [bleep] less if you ever buy anything from me in the future. Those in the past who have bought from me or sold to me know what I stand for. Doubt most will post in my favor though just because of the pile on mentality!!!!

Oh, and another thing one of the high post cowboys started a thread a few days ago making fun of 'bricktop'. The comments in that thread was another black eye for this site and its members. Racial slurs, making fun of how a certain ethnicity speak/talk and the pic posted of the young lady with the birth defect. Probably wouldn't have been so flippin amusing if that was your daughter with a lazy eye everyone was amusing themselves with? The manners, respect and integrity of a bunch of 40 IQ missfits in my opinion but then again I will find out in very short order that "my opinion" will reap the same results that the OP's opinion is of the shamefull respect he received from "The Chosen One" in NOT disclosing rifle issues upfront and then spending his money before rifle would ship!!!

So amuse me fellas with your sarcastic remarks, threaten me with NEVER buying or selling anything to me. I am a big boy and will not respond again as I don't have an ego to feed nor an agenda as my prior post count shows. This behavior right here is the very reason for my NOT contributing to the site and then shown appreciation from someone who disagrees with what I said. I won't/don't argue face to face for the sake of argueing and darn sure tain't stupid enough to do it on the net!!!

No secret about my dislike for "The Chosen One" and how he conducted himself with the mag deal. Went from "selling some items to pay bills" to ordering and selling more when he seen the interest. All this without a retail license or collecting tax for his state and buying wholesale. My issue wasn't about how much or little he was making, it was his wording, misleading BS stories to justify his actions.He deserves a visit from ATF IMO! Oh, and don't waste your post telling me he doesn't need a license! I had one for a number of years so know just a little bit about what IS and IS NOT legal! Yea, Yea, he is doing it to feed his family, right? Again, NOT what a true Christian does!!! I am a long ways from perfect but I am not a narcassistic self absorbed liar with a BS story. Perhaps he can sell that Rigby or...... instead of a flippin sob story full of half truths etc. I have sold the majority of my collection to pay my bills vs. whinning on the net about my health!! Not gonna BS strangers or friends to pay my bills nor misrepresent an item to get funds quicker!!

So children, entertain me with what a lowlife rotten no good SOB I am. Maybe I will get something in print good enough to "sue" over like you claim "The Chosen One" has!!!lol

Oh, and "The Chosen One", send me some more PM's like last time telling me how you wanted to be friends and I should "call you" then posting on the thread with snide, condescending and incorrect comments that were just opposite or only partially correct in what you stated privately. Did I ever mention narcassist in the past??? Tell me again what a great guy you are while sticking the ice pick in betweem my ribs behind me!!

I apologize to Rick for contributing to the embarrassing behavior becoming more common on this site!!Grow up and ACT LIKE MEN instead of ass grabbing teens!!

Respectfully,
Dennis

My question is, what kind of ATV would you recommend?

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Whirlwind want to buy any 22 ammo?

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Judging by the language, I believe that may have been written by Bricktop's daughter.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dumb [bleep] yalie is now on ignore...

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

WTF took you so long?

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sdwhirlwind

If you need Dan's paypal address or bank mailing address for Savannah's fund, send me a PM. I'll be glad to help you out. Thanks in advance.

Love,
Steve

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
No chit, usually Rancho is on top of his game..I'm pretty disappointed.. whistle

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
IC B3

C
CLB Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Yalie
Ladies and Gentlemen:

I am curious about what Mark Claiborne did with the Winchester Model 71 (the "rifle") after I stopped payment on check number 450 for $1,000.00 on December 17, 2012, because Mark breached our oral contract, concerning said rifle.

Did Mark sell the rifle? If he sold it after the failed deal on December 17, 2012, how much did Mark get for that rifle?

Sincerely,

Chris Bemis

None of your [bleep] business. Puzzy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I can't believe this douche nozzle came back for more punishment, and then this whirlwind guy... Man I just don't know what to say.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The threats to kick Yalie's ass are bit silly but all the other castigation he's received are well deserved.

Uncanny how nearly every call out thread here ends up poorly for the OP. Especially ones which make it obvious that a large part, if not all, the blame rests solely with the OP.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 444Matt
I can't believe this douche nozzle came back for more punishment, and then this whirlwind guy... Man I just don't know what to say.

Just say........"GFY"!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Also your CHILDISH "GFY" posts. For F*cksake growup kids, you're sure as hell a piss poor i

and this is not childish....how? Nice post "SDfart in a windstorm"....I'm embarrassed to call SD my childhood home now cry

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I will bet most everything my disabled(yea but I ain't crying and looking for handouts) ass owns

Then why did you mention it dipschit?

I am a big boy and will not respond again as I don't have an ego to feed nor an agenda as my prior post count shows.

Typical coward trick....Hit and run.

Last edited by 12344mag; 04/25/13.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

Yer slowwwww.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yalie says "Thank you sir! May I have another?" Whack! "Thank you sir! May I have another?" Whack! "Thank you sir! May I have another?"

John

Last edited by jpb; 04/26/13.
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Whirlwind come to Tn ill show you the keyboard I hide behind.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by eh76
Also your CHILDISH "GFY" posts. For F*cksake growup kids, you're sure as hell a piss poor i

and this is not childish....how? Nice post "SDfart in a windstorm"....I'm embarrassed to call SD my childhood home now cry

\Were you really born in San Diego? grin

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (38HBWC, 35, 257_X_50, 338Rules, 12 invisible), 2,119 guests, and 853 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,779
Posts18,536,025
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.