-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Old Clarence is quite the piece of work.

His lovely and highly refined daughter was kept hidden away in Tombstone for years,......a dirtbag DEFINED. Not the sorta' backround one so goddam quick to start throwing rocks as Clarence should really have, if he wanted to be taken seriously.

You couldn't write this chit.

GTC

AZ Sheriff Dupnik, father of inmate junkie jailbird, was honored by �Big Sis� Janet

Link: http://deadlinelive.info/2011/01/13...nkie-jailbird-was-honored-by-big-sis-ja/

The information coming out about Arizona�s increasingly derided Sheriff Clarence W. Dupnik sounds almost too absurd to be true. Unfortunately for him and everyone else, it is true.
The Sheriff, who has become infamous worldwide for inappropriately using a tragedy to push his bizarre left-wing political agenda, is himself a failed man: the father of an admitted drug addict and �attempted� car thief daughter who was sentenced to years in an Arizona prison in 2007. Dupnik, who turned 75 January 11th, has gone on nearly every news program he can find to misdirect the cause of last weeks massacre; pushing a radical anti-American agenda trying to blame conservatives, talk radio hosts, and free speech itself for a crime which by many accounts, Dupnik himself should have been able to prevent. Perhaps upon closer scrutiny, the world will see that the real reason Dupnik is trying to obfuscate the issues is that he refused to arrest and charge Jared Loughner with drug crimes and for making numerous death threats, all acknowledged incidents which occurred over the past year.
The job of a lawman is not to be a Keith Olbermann or Chris Matthews wannabe. The job is not to babble emotional communist style jibberish at press conferences daily. It is to protect the public he is elected and sworn to serve. Any deranged individual who threatens to kill another person should be immediately arrested, detained, and charged with that crime. For some reason, hopefully for which he will be forced to answer to, Sheriff Dupnik and Arizona law enforcement refused to do their job.
This allowed Jared Loughner to remain free, buy firearms, and plan his attack, when Loughner was clearly mentally ill and should never have been allowed to purchase guns or ammo. Now we have all seen the horrific outcome of Dupnik�s failure to act competently. Perhaps this is why Dupnik has been averting the public�s attention from the real issues of this multiple murderous rampage. Perhaps Dupnik, who was just cited for crashing into a car two months ago, is himself mentally unstable or senile, and perhaps he should be criminally charged with official malfeasance or dereliction of duty.
The documented threats made by Jared Loughner are documented by both local and national press. Reuters report here, local reports here and here. The Arizona Daily Sun reported �Dupnik said the suspected shooter has made death threats before and been contacted by law-enforcement officers. The threats weren�t against Giffords, Dupnik said�Pima officials said in a news release that from February to September 2010, Loughner had five contacts with PCC police for classroom and library disruptions at Northwest and West campuses.�
According to their website, �The Pima College Department of Public Safety (DPS) is a bona fide criminal justice agency and has its authority granted by the District Board of Governors and Arizona Revised Statutes.� They are certified, armed, and �have full peace officer authority and powers of arrest.� They list their Chief of Police Stella Bay, and Operations Commander Manny Amado. I don�t know why campus police didn�t arrest Jared Loughner for making death threats if they occurred on campus, but the department can be contacted here.
In 2007, Clarence Dupnik�s daughter Mary Louise Alvarez Dupnik, 40 years old at the time, faced numerous charges. She was arrested �on suspicion of unlawful possession of marijuana, unlawful possession of a dangerous drug, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia and an unrelated failure to appear on a charge of having a suspended license.�
The case is outlined in an AZ Daily Star article �Sheriff�s daughter faces drug charges� dated February 25, 2007. The article states �She was booked into the jail the same day a search warrant was served at a Midtown hotel room where methamphetamine, cocaine, marijuana, a scale, syringes, pipes and counterfeit money eek were seized, according to court documents filed Friday. Tucson police would not provide any details Saturday about the incident. Less than three years ago, Mary Dupnik was arrested on a drug paraphernalia charge after police were called to a South Side motel for reports of yelling and banging coming from a room, according to Arizona Daily Star archives. Inside the room officers found marijuana and a pipe, archives show. Authorities said that inside Dupnik�s purse they found 17 syringes, a blood-stained �tie band,� bandages, antiseptic wipes, a metal spoon and a container with white powdery residue. At that time, Sheriff Dupnik said he had not been in contact with his daughter for many months. He was not available for comment Friday, said Deputy Dawn Barkman, a Pima County Sheriff�s Department spokeswoman. Mary Dupnik, who listed an address in Tombstone, remained in custody Saturday evening; bond was set at $1,200.�

Apparently, Mary Louise Dupnik didn�t have bleeding heart liberal negligent cops to let her off scott free like Jared Loughner had. �Pima County Arizona Sheriff Clarence Dupnik�s Daughter Sentenced To 2 1/2 Years In Prison�, a follow up article explained on May 26, 2007. After police found methamphetamine, cocaine, pot, and paraphernalia in her motel room, Dupnik pleaded guilty to �attempted possession of dangerous drugs.� She was sentenced to 1 1/2 years for that, as well as an additional year for �violating her probation for attempted car theft.� The Pima County judge who sentenced Dupnik was Stephen C. Villarreal.
Five months after Sheriff Clarence Dupnik�s daughter was sentenced to prison for drug and other charges, the sheriff gave Jared Loughner a free pass on one of the identical charges: �possession of drug paraphernalia�. Loughner was cited in October 2007 but the charge was dropped two months later, after he completed a �diversion� program�. Exactly one year later, in October 2008, presumably when Mary Louise Dupnik was still behind bars, Loughner �faced a �local charge� in Marana Municipal Court,� according to the Arizona Daily Sun. Like his first charge, it was also dismisssed after a diversion program, in March 2009.
The Sun notes �It�s unclear what the exact charge was.�
When Dupnik hit his 50 year anniversary in law enforcement on April 30, 2008, The Arizona Daily Star announced that then Governor Janet Napolitano �will speak at a luncheon today in Dupnik�s honor.� Napolitano, currently referred to as �Big Sis� for her tyrannical measures against the American people and likened to George Orwell�s �Big Brother� in the classic novel 1984, is similar to Dupnik in that she fails to comprehend government as the limited servant of the people. It�s no surprise that they laud praise on each other at banquets.
The Pima County Board of Supervisors proclamed April 30, 2008: SHERIFF CLARENCE W. DUPNIK DAY. They joked during the ceremony that �Whereas, as safety is the Sheriff�s first priority, the only time he has shot himself in the foot is while appearing before the Board of Supervisors.� Perhaps that needs to be updated now, since Dupnik is being excoriated worldwide by news outlets and commentators, including Fox News Megyn Kelly, who demanded to know why Dupnik is politicizing the Tuscon tragedy.
The Arizona Daily Star in their Law & Order Briefs November 6, 2010 ran a notice Dupnik cited in crash at Broadway and Swan: �Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik was cited for failure to yield during a car accident in October. Dupnik was coming out of the Walgreens parking lot at Swan Road and East Broadway on Oct. 21, when he hit an incoming car, police reports showed. Dupnik admitted fault and received the citation, according to the police report, and he has since paid the $212 fine.�
Update: Several days ago, I sent a query to the Pima County Sheriff�s Public Information officer Jason Ogan asking if the man who apprehended Jared Loughner was armed. In a follow-up, I also asked if the fact that Loughner�s mom worked for the County government had anything to do with the leniency that was reportedly shown to Jared Loughner. Finally, I asked if the Sheriff has investigated claims that the Loughner family attended the same synagogue as Gabrielle Giffords. To date, the Sheriff has not replied to any of these questions.

Author�s note: How�s that for �vitriol�, Sheriff? Are you �agitated� that your shameful performance and dirty laundry has been aired? Good! I�m glad I got to do it while it�s still legal. ;-)
See also: Sheriff blames free speech as likely cause of Arizona massacre
As we should value Gabrielle Gifford�s life, so should she value the unborn

Did Dupnik dismiss Loughner threat?
Validating Aspects of �The Cholla Jumps� BackstoryLawmaker blames sheriff for not protecting Tucson rally

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
As far as "knowing", neither of us could testify to anything about this affair. But this much is not being disputed:

1. Jose came in from a 12 hour shift at a mine and went to bed. His wife woke him and he grabbed his M-16. He didn't take it off safe.

2. Cops bust in and-without regard for the wife and 4 YO child they knew to be in the house- fired 71 rounds,hitting him 22 times.

3. The wife had called 911. The cops wouldn't let medics in for over an hour, by which time he had bled out.

4. The cops claimed he fired at them first. Only after 24 hours had passed did they admit to the truth. His rifle was saftied.

5.The detective lied on his affadavit for the search warrant.[I read it. Have you?]

Most of us can identify with Jose's actions. They are what one would expect from an innocent man. And most of us feel a sense of outrage at the way the police conducted themselves before, during, and after the raid.

I'm done with the discussion.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Wasn't that the raid that showed a SWAT guy, who couldn't get to the door because his buds were blocking it shooting, blindly shooting his gun into the room by jumping up and shooting over the heads of the SWAT guys?

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
The detective lied on his affadavit for the search warrant.[I read it. Have you?]
============

Oh yeah. Did you before posting the OP?

I certainly read of Jose's drug arrest in 2009, the fact he was at the home where 1000 pounds of marijuana was being delivered, the fact he owned, free and clear, 105K worth of vehicles on a 2009 salary of approximately 16K. I know 14 cell phones were found in his home with one having a coded messaging system. I know more as well but since you read it, I'll let you add some additional information yourself...like the fact LE has at least one informant.

Are you really so na�ve as to think he wasn't involved in the family operation, curdog?

Last edited by RISJR; 05/04/13.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

X
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
X
Originally Posted by curdog4570
As far as "knowing", neither of us could testify to anything about this affair. But this much is not being disputed:

1. Jose came in from a 12 hour shift at a mine and went to bed. His wife woke him and he grabbed his M-16. He didn't take it off safe.

Just a side question of this 'discussion'..........did this guy have a actual M16?? Most probable that his rifle was a AR15 since he was back in civilian life??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M16_rifle

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I THINK he may not have been. He certainly didn't fit the profile. And the stuff you mentioned wasn't found at HIS house.... the one the cops killed him in.

One thing that I KNOW [and said two years ago]; because of some cowardly, trigger happy,cops, he never got a chance to defend himself against any allegations.

I notice you gloss over the fact that there were no "Five felony arrests" on his record, and that's what the detective swore to.

When it is a FACT that the cops lied before the raid, and they lied after the raid [about him firing at them], why do you think a reasonable man would believe ANYTHING they claim now?

Don't you think YOU could impeach a witness caught in a flagrant lie?

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
You're right, of course.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
HS...he was arrested and taken into custody for the charges. They just weren't formally pressed. Those are arrests,in spite of you trying to strengthen a weak argument with even weaker trivial minutiae. You gloss over relevant facts to try to support an unsupportable position.

It's rather silly, imo.

And yes...he most certainly fit the profile.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
That's the video. How anyone can attempt to defend those cops is beyond me.

And how anyone can be so quick to slander a dead veteran tells me all I need to know about 'em.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by RISJR
The detective lied on his affadavit for the search warrant.[I read it. Have you?]
============

I certainly read of Jose's drug arrest in 2009, the fact he was at the home where 1000 pounds of marijuana was being delivered, the fact he owned, free and clear, 105K worth of vehicles on a 2009 salary of approximately 16K. I know 14 cell phones were found in his home with one having a coded messaging system. I know more as well but since you read it, I'll let you add some additional information yourself...like the fact LE has at least one informant.

Are you really so na�ve as to think he wasn't involved in the family operation, curdog?

Didn't he also have $96,000 in a shoebox under the bed?

Nothing wrong with having 5.5 years of gross pay under the bed...lol.

Dink

IC B3

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
You mean these non-arrests?

Details: Former Marine Jose Guerena's 2009 Arrest Record

TUCSON (KGUN9-TV) - A picture of Guerena has circulated where he's dressed in his marine uniform but 9OYS has just received his booking photo where he's dressed in an inmate jumpsuit.

Guerena was arrested in 2009 but never charged. 9OYS wanted to know why. Reporter Sergio Avila headed to Eloy Justice court to get the records. The documents show Guerena was arrested for drug possession, having drug paraphernalia and weapon misconduct.

9OYS also has discovered Guerena's wife, Vanessa, paid a $2500 bond to bail him out of jail but that money was returned to her when no charges were filed.

In Arizona if the county attorney doesn't file charges within 48 hours the person is set free. That's what happened to Guerena, again, 9OYS wanted to know why.

The Pinal County attorney's office released this statement on the case:

"A case regarding Mr. Jose Guerena was submitted to the Pinal County Attorney's office and following review it was declined."

The county attorney's office says Guerena was arrested with two other people and the case just didn't meet the requirements in order to charge him with a crime.

The county attorney's office says that information has already been purged from their records as is common for older and smaller cases.

Swat team attorney Mike Storie has already told KGUN9 News, although no charges were filed, this earlier arrest of three suspects shows Guerena was involved in some wrongdoing.

"They had differing accounts of how they knew each other. They had differing accounts of where they were going; where they were coming from," Storie explained. "This is typical of people who are together doing a drug deal."

"Again, this is just consistent with somebody who is a possessor of drugs, conceals drugs, and it is certainly consistent with someone who deals with drugs," Storie said.

But Storie also said that the SWAT team knew nothing of the previous arrest when it attempted to execute a search warrant at Guerena's home on May 5.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9da_1307020122&comments=1#RmXIEQ7WwHsrKCGU.99

Last edited by RISJR; 05/04/13.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
One of the elements in the lawsuit brought on behalf of the widow and orphans is the false testimony on the affidavit, so I guess we will find out in due time.

Of course, the defendants won't ever let this come to trial.They will have at least a half dozen lawyers and THEY will be pointing fingers at each other.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DINK
============

Nothing wrong with having 5.5 years of gross pay under the bed...lol.

Dink

Go away. There was NOTHING incriminating found in HIS house.

And his salary was 41,000, not 16,000.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
OK...in the meanwhile,before it comes out, you can even see the court records on his arrest and his mug shot.

Think about this while your good brain is at work...why do you think LE and the prosecutors let him go on these low grade felonies? I'll help you a bit...it was intentional and strategic.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
You mean these non-arrests?

Details: Former Marine Jose Guerena's 2009 Arrest Record

TUCSON (KGUN9-TV) - A picture of Guerena has circulated where he's dressed in his marine uniform but 9OYS has just received his booking photo where he's dressed in an inmate jumpsuit.

Guerena was arrested in 2009 but never charged. 9OYS wanted to know why. Reporter Sergio Avila headed to Eloy Justice court to get the records. The documents show Guerena was arrested for drug possession, having drug paraphernalia and weapon misconduct.

9OYS also has discovered Guerena's wife, Vanessa, paid a $2500 bond to bail him out of jail but that money was returned to her when no charges were filed.

In Arizona if the county attorney doesn't file charges within 48 hours the person is set free. That's what happened to Guerena, again, 9OYS wanted to know why.

The Pinal County attorney's office released this statement on the case:

"A case regarding Mr. Jose Guerena was submitted to the Pinal County Attorney's office and following review it was declined."

The county attorney's office says Guerena was arrested with two other people and the case just didn't meet the requirements in order to charge him with a crime.

The county attorney's office says that information has already been purged from their records as is common for older and smaller cases.

Swat team attorney Mike Storie has already told KGUN9 News, although no charges were filed, this earlier arrest of three suspects shows Guerena was involved in some wrongdoing.

"They had differing accounts of how they knew each other. They had differing accounts of where they were going; where they were coming from," Storie explained. "This is typical of people who are together doing a drug deal."

"Again, this is just consistent with somebody who is a possessor of drugs, conceals drugs, and it is certainly consistent with someone who deals with drugs," Storie said.

But Storie also said that the SWAT team knew nothing of the previous arrest when it attempted to execute a search warrant at Guerena's home on May 5.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9da_1307020122&comments=1#RmXIEQ7WwHsrKCGU.99

That's ONE arrest. You need to come up with FOUR more to make the FIVE that were sworn to.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
And his salary was 41,000, not 16,000.
--------------
Not in '09.

William Arthur Ward

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
No it wasn't 1 arrest.

Look cur...catch up on your facts and we'll chat. You're normally far more prepared than this.

William Arthur Ward

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Executed for capitalism.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Executed for capitalism.

There was a time when I had $60,000 in a large envelope in the top of a closet. An AR in that closet too. SHTF stuff

Guilty until proven innocent? An arrest is not a conviction.

Last edited by websterparish47; 05/04/13.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I

William Arthur Ward

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (6mmbrfan, 10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 13 invisible), 1,473 guests, and 925 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,538
Posts18,531,087
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.