Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
To add sanity to liberal hypocrites and to add truth in lieu of liberal bull schitt.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Plus if you watch the Hunting Channels , you would think no one hunts with anything but a Encore Single Shot

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Catch and Release - the national policy. If it's good enough for border jumpers, it's good enough for poor innocent fish. Let 'em go, my gosh they don't even have eyelids, so they can see the coup de grace coming!

Outdoor Channel, it's somewhere above RFD-TV where the really interesting stuff is, such as the Superior Livestock Auction and Talk'n Tractors (I never knew they could talk, Mr. Ed yes, but tractors no) and Campfire Cafe. Then there is my all time favorite, the Mollie B Polka Party, which induces anesthesia better than propofol and xylocaine for a root canal. Five minutes of that stuff and you'll sleep right through most dental procedures. Don't waste your time on the whispering shows, besides draining hearing aid batteries faster, all the good stuff is on RFD-TV.

Last edited by WranglerJohn; 05/05/13.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Everything on the hunting channel is pathetic.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by WranglerJohn
, all the good stuff is on RFD-TV.

I love RFD-TV , I watch Hee Haw all the time on it

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by 7 STW

I've seen some good coyote shoots, some good archery elk and moose, some good big bear hunts, some really big Canadian mule deer hunts.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 7 STW

I watched one once for about 5 minutes, that was all I wanted.

[Linked Image]
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
It's easy to see why idiots....elect idiots!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
As I passed through the den today the TV was on some 'hunting' channel and the dudes were 'long range hunting Zebra' in Africa! First shot???
In the leg!! I just hooted!!
DUMBAZZES!!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by WranglerJohn
Catch and Release - the national policy. If it's good enough for border jumpers, it's good enough for poor innocent fish. Let 'em go, my gosh they don't even have eyelids, so they can see the coup de grace coming!

Outdoor Channel, it's somewhere above RFD-TV where the really interesting stuff is, such as the Superior Livestock Auction and Talk'n Tractors (I never knew they could talk, Mr. Ed yes, but tractors no) and Campfire Cafe. Then there is my all time favorite, the Mollie B Polka Party, which induces anesthesia better than propofol and xylocaine for a root canal. Five minutes of that stuff and you'll sleep right through most dental procedures. Don't waste your time on the whispering shows, besides draining hearing aid batteries faster, all the good stuff is on RFD-TV.

"besides draining hearing aid batteries faster"

grin grin That's the best reply yet!! grin crazy

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Steelhead live...

[Linked Image]

And a good number of chrome salmon go in the freezer.

[Linked Image]

I've released a lot more than I've kept.

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nice photos by Salmonella.
The better you are at fishing, the more fish and the bigger fish you are going to net. Around here we usually have a 6 fish limit and 12 in posession limit. Catching 25 fish a day means there are a lot of fish that need to be released. Especially on a trip of more than one day.

Some people were raised poor and keep every fish even if it is over the limit. I suggest you change your ways. A lot of them get given away to people that really don't even like fish.

I don't like "put and take" fisheries and much prefer the fish that hang around for 3-5 more years after they are planted.

Last edited by ppine; 05/05/13.

The only cure for life and death is to enjoy the interval.
George Santayana
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by EdM
Simple [bleep] really.... Next?

I want to start a shoot and release show. Problem is, I haven't figured out what to do with the programming after I shoot.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Steelhead live...

[Linked Image]

And a good number of chrome salmon go in the freezer.

[Linked Image]

I've released a lot more than I've kept.

Great shots. In that top one you do look a bit like you're handing off a poached fish to a guy holding a gunny sack, though, like, all nervous and twitchy. smile wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They all suck, except for Steven Rinella......

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by EdM

I want to start a shoot and release show. Problem is, I haven't figured out what to do with the programming after I shoot.

Lets make and sell a 30 pack of how-to dvd's over in mooselimbville. smile

gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Very good responses here! I recently lost the hunting channel, as I don't pay anything for cable. A few channels pop up and provide news and white noise.

The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment. � WARREN G. BENNIS
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I release a lot too, but keep a fair amount. Especially lake trout and rainbows.

I'm not a big fish eater, but it is really good for you (especially the cold water trout/salmon) so I eat it quite a bit. There's people who would skin me alive if they saw some of the browns I have kept out of the Green River. If its legal, and of descent size, I normally keep it.

Most native trout I like to release, especially cutthroats, but not always.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by EdM

Lets make and sell a 30 pack of how-to dvd's over in mooselimbville. smile

gunner

I'm in.

smile

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
laugh

Gunner

Trump Won!
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (12344mag, 204guy, 1234, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 48 invisible), 2,355 guests, and 1,145 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,767
Posts18,515,406
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.