Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
No. The only thing more important than protecting the King is ensuring that his heir receives her birthright.

There is always another heir...

Chris Cristie maybe?

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
No. The only thing more important than protecting the King is ensuring that his heir receives her birthright.

Chris Cristie maybe?
Michelle. It behooves the Obama faction of the Communist Party to get rid of Hillary. Michelle is just nasty enough looking for all the stupid women voters to go for her because they feel like she's one of "them". Hell, she is. Real conservatives/libertarians have wives that are like them and vote that way. All the Commie wives and RINO wives have gay husbands just like Michelle, so they can identify.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
That AP story is a steaming pile if I ever saw one.
Any reporter that would use that maroon Elijah Cummings as a source ought to be horse whipped.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Chris Cristie maybe?
Michelle. It behooves the Obama faction of the Communist Party to get rid of Hillary. Michelle is just nasty enough looking for all the stupid women voters to go for her because they feel like she's one of "them". Hell, she is. Real conservatives/libertarians have wives that are like them and vote that way. All the Commie wives and RINO wives have gay husbands just like Michelle, so they can identify.

Michelle? You think? It's plausible I guess. I'm not convinced yet that Democrats really see her as a leader though. During the Bill Clinton administration it was widely thought that Hillary was just as involved in decision making as Bill was. She was much more involved than Michelle has been...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Chris Cristie maybe?

Michelle? You think? It's plausible I guess. I'm not convinced yet that Democrats really see her as a leader though. During the Bill Clinton administration it was widely thought that Hillary was just as involved in decision making as Bill was. She was much more involved than Michelle has been...
The leaders of both parties are people like Soros and the Koch's. The Democrats don't have to even appear to run a leader, just a star. Besides, Michelle's all for the children. She doesn't want them drinking pop or eating meat or suchlike. Since Bill was the first black President and Obama was the first gay woman President, Michelle can't be first, but she can be next.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
They did it once for their Black Messiah , they would do it again in a heart beat to protect Obama .

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
wink If they do, she will be quickly accepted and fit right in. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RWE
If the media got to the point that they felt someone had to go down, and they had to choose betwixt Hilarious or �bama, I guaranfockingtee it won't be �bama.

LOL ... and I agree. laugh

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 117LBS, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 56 invisible), 2,842 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,796
Posts18,536,459
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.