Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by jorgeI
A winner in hog-heaven my friend grin and since I won the pot, I get "lobster woman" too! smile

laugh

GB1

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
[Linked Image]

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
All those asses still look like asses. I think Mannlicher was talking about the one's that look like 150 pounds of chewed bubble gum.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TimZ
If you think Florida is bad, just come and have a look in Houston at some point....it can't be any better.
bear in mind that I am seeing these fat butts in Orlando. I can assure you that the women are from all over the world, not just locals.
There is as large a cross section of the World's population here, as in any location on the planet.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bea175
I like petite women , just never could get attracted to Fat Women , they just don't do anything for me

I hear ya bea, I can be attracted to a pretty woman in any shape or size.

but man there's just something about those spinners that makes me all twitterpated!

caused me to fall in love many a time, or it was some four letter word that begins with L

IIRC, you're lefthanded, guess that's why we're in our right mind

spinners are where it's at! I've known some dandies. (thank god for luck)

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rlott
All those asses still look like asses. I think Mannlicher was talking about the one's that look like 150 pounds of chewed bubble gum.

Well these must be what you meant. They can carry a serving tray in front or back.
[Linked Image]

crazy

Swifty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Irving_D
[Linked Image]

Where is FlDave He'd hit that! whistle grin whistle

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well that is one way to wipe and clean that big Black Ass after taking a Dump

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks to all you mooks for ruining the "art of the ass" with all these grotesque negroasses! frown

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
They come in vanilla too:

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bluefish
that's not always a bad thing.

[Linked Image]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yes it has, for some time. Quite the opposite down here in Queensland that is for sure.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Those are built for comfort wink

The beatings will continue until morale improves
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mathman
They come in vanilla too �

Reminds me of the guy who said that a guy married to that could throw-away his mattress and sell his horse.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Now that was funny!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I lived in Biloxi for 22yrs that area wins most obese all the time.
New Orleans has won it as most obese city -but overall MS. wins.
I would have never believed somewhere could be worse -here in the Florida panhandle ft. Walton bch area there are basically no good looking women.
Huge fatasses with dirty clothes on -oily hair etc. -I've got up and walked out of restaurants because the waitresses were so nasty.

Here's a telling story -I went praire dog shooting in Wyoming a few years ago via airline.
I easily noticed that the women got better looking the further we got from the deep south -Denver airport is like another world.

On the return trip as travelers make their way through the concourse's I pointed out that every ugly fatass in the airports were walking the same way as we were each time we landed and changed planes. When we were close to home and individual jets would land their passengers along the coast -from baton rouge -biloxi - mobile,al. -Pensacola -panama city ALL the ugly fatso's were sitting in the same concourse as us.
Neither guy with me really wanted to admit it for a while but when that was going on and I was pointing it out -they saw it was true.
I still remember three beautiful women sitting a diner in KC Wyoming -one pumping fuel and a gas station no make up built like a brick outhouse.
I told my friends imagine if any of these moved to ft.walton bch,fl. -they would be the talk of the region.

I have breakfast at two-three different places locally here -one place hired a good looking women.
I immediately asked her where she was from --Kennesaw,GA. ----within one week you couldn't find a parking place or get a seat in that place !
Mike

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I am stuck in Orlando this week, while my wife runs a big international pharma research convention.
Every where I go, Disney, Seaworld, Universal, and the Grand Cypress Resort where we are staying , all you see is FAT BROADS!
America has become the land of the obese.

More heat in the winter, more shade in the summer.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

229 members (2500HD, 12344mag, 22kHornet, 160user, 10Glocks, 23 invisible), 1,628 guests, and 1,061 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,450
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.