Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Bristoe saw the thread about the hornet's nest and made the (electrical) connection.

Smart man.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by hatari
APDDSN0864
How did I get roped into this fiendish plot?
Ed

You volunteered, and by doing so I kept that "Baa Baa Black Sheep" Party footage off Youtube. grin

I wasn't so embarrassed about that night as I was shamed by Travis bursting in, exposing himself, and giving his best "donkey bray". laugh

Between Travis and Ingwe, the "party girls" were all taken, so I had to rely on the prototype you sent for Testing & Evaluation seen here;

[Linked Image]

grin

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Sorry about the big hair on that one. Had some left over after JGRaider order the Sinead O'Conner model. I gave him a discount. Felt sorry for him, if that is his thing.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Oh, hell! One escaped.

Look out for a tall blonde with too much make up and really strong thighs. She wearing hip boots and a leopard print thong. Might be headed to Montana.

Photo below:

[Linked Image]

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Originally Posted by byd
Who is the girl on the porch?

my ex

You too?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kamo_gari

What had you done to make you run without stopping for FF? blush

I never said I was involved!

But taking a shot in the dark, just for fun, I imagine it may have had something to do with the ages of the yoots, which ranged from 12-16 and had something to do with 3 borrowed motorcycles, two of which were crashed into police cars, and that even at that tender age, knew enough to know that apologizing to the famous blonde broad wouldn't count for spit if Tokyo's finest made a collar. But then that's just a wild guess.

Glad that you were not involved in any way. wink I might have thought less of you if it was discovered you had a wild and violent youth. grin

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Is that the one you were prepping for Anderson Silva? eek

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
GDammit Ed! Can't you get program the production computer properly? WTF were you thinking?????

I said we had an order for Hillary (Fisher):

[Linked Image]

Not freaking Hillary:

[Linked Image]

Get your butt back into the lab and destroy that nasty one.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by Swifty52
I dream of Jeannie model

[Linked Image]

More like bad bolt on boobs model.

sick Looking at that makes me think of a young Barbra Streisand. sick

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Don't blame me, YOU'RE the one who sent the work order in with the following requirement;

One (1) each nastiest female or reasonable facsimile thereof, must have world-class snapper and looks that would kill! eek

Ed

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I do not have the picture but how about Galexina in the sifi move way back when HOT HOT HOT
In real life she was the Playboy Bunny that was killed by here boy friend.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Programing error!

[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Programing error!

[Linked Image]

Nope. That's before the finishing touches were made on the lass there. The eye socket will be hollowed out, and then she'll be ready to be adopted by some DBFR (damaged but filthy rich) fella with a serious case of sexual deviance involving mutations/deformities.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Ours are waterproofed.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Is that the one you were prepping for Anderson Silva? eek

Ed

He ain't man enough for that one.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
GDammit Ed! Can't you get program the production computer properly? WTF were you thinking?????

[Linked Image]

Not freaking Hillary:

[Linked Image]

Get your butt back into the lab and destroy that nasty one.

OMG the lass in the TOP (I said top pic, you jabronis) is dang near a look alike for my first uh, er, love. Debbie Mc___

I may have been struck by a thunderbolt again! my fave posted here evah!

and the bottom one? if that's all there was to choose from, I could understand how guys could join the priesthood and become celibate sick

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

[Linked Image]

I have to see how she stands up to the test of time. But she and Jessica Alba are definitely contenders in the race to replace Valerie Bertinelli and Sally Field as my top all time honeys.

It's going to be tough for either of them to be hotter than "Frog".

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

Glad that you were not involved in any way. wink I might have thought less of you if it was discovered you had a wild and violent youth. grin

Me too. At the time I imagine I was tucked into bed dreaming of my next knitting project or some such.

whistle

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

376 members (160user, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 32 invisible), 2,016 guests, and 1,041 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,373
Posts18,488,422
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.