Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Plinker
I'm only a few miles from where this attack happened. Here's how OUR local county animal control idiots operate;

1. I had renters next door who owned a pit bull. The dog came through the fence and attacked my wife's dog. I reported it.

2. Weeks later, the pit bull got loose and chased my wife. She managed to escape by jumping into her car. I reported it again. Neighbors threatened to shoot me with a gun. Bought my wife pepper spray to carry between our house and her car.

3. Pit bull gets loose again and attacked a neighbor kid walking his dog. Kid goes to hospital for stitches and dog loses an eye. Reported again.

4. Neighbor with pit bull finally moves away with the dog.

Animal control here is not worth the tax money they receive.

There's property adjacent for sale,.....you need to move over here to S.E. Az.

One shot, one 12 inch post hole, problem GONE.

Generally accepted, and practiced methodology.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mossbergman
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
This is a no brainer. Owners should be held responsible for the actions of their animals. This would certainly include all breeds of dog. Last summer we had a mutt down the road tear the crap out of my neighbor across the road. The damn thing got her ankle, wrist, and removed a muscle in her arm off the bone. There doesn't appear to be even a hint of Pit Bull in the dog, so I guess he should get a pass. Oh, and this was his third incident. The first two were just bites and the last was a sustained and prolonged attack. No biggie, he isn't a Pit Bull.
So what about when a horse throws a rider, should the horse owner be charged? i only bring up horses because in many states horse owners are protected.

Regarding your post:

Are you this way naturally,.....

Or was there some tragic cranial trauma, along life's way, that damaged your mind so badly ?

I'd say you're a [bleep]' idiot, and leave it lay there, myself.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Greg, I'd retire to AZ in a heartbeat. But all the wife's friends are here as well as our grandkids. So, it would be a hard sell. With CA new gun regs coming down, I'd love to close my small business & move it to a state that would appreciate my tax contribution.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

367 members (22250rem, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 1lesfox, 160user, 17CalFan, 33 invisible), 2,185 guests, and 1,087 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,452
Posts18,528,987
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.