Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 6 32 33
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ironman65
There are some details not being presented here. The man was not in his driveway, but inside his garage. His garage, as shown on local news, faces AWAY from the street, therefor the LEO's had to be in the man's backyard, not across the street at the address of the alarm. Why were the LEO's where they were when they(supposedly only one officer shot all shots) shot this man?

Maybe they heard something across the street? Maybe the man's garage light came on, and they circled his house to get a better look? We just don't know right now, how this tragedy came to pass, but I think the Fort Worth Police Department has one hell of an uphill battle to fight now.

You can bet the FWPD is already playing the "what lie will fly" game.

The story will change multiple times if it follows the natural course of these things.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
GB1

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Seems so, but to justify shooting a man in his own garage which faces away from the street, is going to be difficult at best.

IT JUST DOESN'T LOOK GOOD!!
=============

Huh? How do you get there from what you know?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by ol_mike
What the cops need to learn to do is back away and figure things out -not start shooting .

Except its OUR job to be there not his, he should have put his weapon down. He placed himself in a bad situation. Its a trajic trajic situation all around for ALL concerned. But until YOU have walked in our ahoes the best thing to do is STFU

No. Your job is to go home safe no matter how many innocent people have to die. The old timer was going to the aid of his neighbor, the cops put him in a bad situation.

Just go home safe ahole and stfu.

Why do so many good people dispise cops? The world may never know.

I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
Originally Posted by isaac
Seems so, but to justify shooting a man in his own garage which faces away from the street, is going to be difficult at best.

=============

WTF are you talking about? I live local, saw the man's house, and how it is layed out in relation to the street. The LEO's had to be in the man's backyard in order to shoot him standing inside his OWN garage.

Again WTF do you mean? IT JUST DOESN'T LOOK GOOD! Why is that statement hard for you to understand?!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Your post is right on the money, Jim.

I guess we make up the half a percent Issac claims would act as the old man did.

==============

Don't despair. You're also one of the 70% who blather nonsensical conclusions while ignoring factual omissions. And sometimes actual facts themselves.

I've no doubt you've had run ins with the law. And before you get all discombobulated with trying to determine if my comment is a lie or not, it's not...I've really no doubt.

Of course you have no doubt. I've posted about them on this forum over the years.

People like Jim, and me, developed our conclusions about cops thru actual experience.

You are so used to arguing with members here ,who, like you, have led a VERY sheltered life, that you just put everyone in that category.

You wouldn't take a judgeship because you couldn't afford the cut in pay, and yet you play judge for free on this forum.

Don't make sense to me.

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by ol_mike
What the cops need to learn to do is back away and figure things out -not start shooting .

Except its OUR job to be there not his, he should have put his weapon down. He placed himself in a bad situation. Its a trajic trajic situation all around for ALL concerned. But until YOU have walked in our ahoes the best thing to do is STFU

No. Your job is to go home safe no matter how many innocent people have to die. The old timer was going to the aid of his neighbor, the cops put him in a bad situation.

Just go home safe ahole and stfu.

Why do so many good people dispise cops? The world may never know.

I fully intend to go home safe tonight.

i have yet had anyone tell me what they would have done. Besides "back away". The fact is that whether he was going to help his neighbor, which in point of fact the updated article DOES NOT say, instead says that he heard a noise outside and went to check it out. Once they identified themselves he should have put his gun down.

Im curious to see where the evidence shows he was frat shot, it could be that he was shot outside his garage and that he died in is garage trying to get to help. I dont know because that information isnt available yet but it is a plausible theory

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
It's not hard to understand. What's hard to understand is how you drew such a foolish conclusion based upon those facts. Are you suggesting a armed burglar couldn't have been in the garage?

That's WTF I mean. Let me know if you need further help.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
People like Jim, and me, developed our conclusions about cops thru actual experience.
==========

Oh, I see. You and Jim have some similar stories,I guess. TFF.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
It's not hard to understand. What's hard to understand is how you drew such a foolish conclusion based upon those facts. Are you suggesting a armed burglar couldn't have been in the garage?

That's WTF I mean. Let me know if you need further help.

Ohhh, I see, you are one of those azzholes. Gotcha! As you stated, "based upon those facts", IT JUST DOESN'T LOOK GOOD! Again, why is that statement so hard to understand? I know, it's not hard to understand how a man getting shot in his own garage, by "trained professionals" no less, JUST DOESNT LOOK GOOD, but you just want to argue.

Are you a Democrat by chance, or just a self righteous azzhole?

IC B3

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
New boy strutting his feathers again. Stick around a while and get to know folks before you continue to embarrass yourself, junior.

William Arthur Ward

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Thanks. Pics of the house are in most of the new's stories.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

=============

WTF are you talking about? I live local, saw the man's house, and how it is layed out in relation to the street. The LEO's had to be in the man's backyard in order to shoot him standing inside his OWN garage.

Again WTF do you mean? IT JUST DOESN'T LOOK GOOD! Why is that statement hard for you to understand?!

If they were in his backyard waving flashlights around and the old man had taken both of 'em out with a 12 gauge, chances are a Ft Worth Grand Jury would have no-billed it.

I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
New boy strutting his feathers again. Stick around a while and get to know folks before you continue to embarrass yourself, junior.

You may be surprised by how long I've been reading this forum.

And junior? Really? You Internet bravato is certainly not intimidating to me.

Boy? You are a self righteous azzhole! Don't have to have a lot of post to spot the likes of people such as yourself.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Blow me, tard. And, it's bravado, dumbass.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lots of questions here, but unfortunately, we are only going to hear from one side..........unless forensics can determine what really happened, that side's story will stand.

MM

I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
Blow me, tard. And, it's bravado, dumbass.

Haha! So mature junior! How old are you? In years I mean.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Boy? You are a self righteous azzhole! Don't have to have a lot of post to spot the likes of people such as yourself.

Give it up, Ironman. To some folks you have to have 50000 posts before your opinion means anything. Failed logic to be sure.

I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer

Give it up, Ironman. To some folks you have to have 50000 posts before your opinion means anything. Failed logic to be sure.

Understood. Truth is, those with 50,000+ post either have no "real" life, or they are retired and been here a long time. Pretty sure I know which one Isaac is.

Last edited by Ironman65; 05/30/13.
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Not necessarily.

But 50,000 posts might also mean you're not just full of internet bravado and a self-righteous azzhole.....

Page 4 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 6 32 33

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 1234, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 46 invisible), 2,439 guests, and 1,135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,456
Posts18,529,096
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.