-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
if we had more racist the mexicans,russians and dotheads would still be at home.there would be more jobs and way cheaper gas prices. maybe florida riots will be enough to start a civil war. atleast then we'd get to use all the ammo we've bought.

Last edited by srwshooter; 07/01/13.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
To explain where I am with all this...

I don't harbor animosity towards someone's race. No matter what that may be. I certainly don't want a race war, as I can see no winners in that at all. We would all lose.

But, I am tired of having the title "racist" added to myself and other white Americans because of our skin color.

I'm tired of the entitled, welfare and food stamp use just because of skin color and what brought them to that level of society, and the attitude that keeps them there.

I'm sick of farces such as the Zimmerman trial... The only reason he is on trial at all is to pacify the black society. Period. The only thing he is guilty of is not being black. It is a natural human instinct to defend one's self.

The woman that dominated the Zimmerman trial coverage last week is a striking example of inner city black society and it's ignorance and prejudice, as well as a prime example of their uselessness.

I'm tired of the attention to race the liberal media brings to the table, and the labels used in their stories and news reports.
I am not a "Racist" anymore than a short barreled revolver is a "Saturday Night Special", or an AR-15 is an "Assault Rifle".

The country needs a cleansing. Nature's law of survival of the fittest needs to kick in soon. This has nothing to do with color whatsoever, as there are people of all colors that are taught to be parasites. I mean they have no value whatsoever to society, and the numbers of them are outnumbering the able, educated people that enable them to be parasites.

When the SHTF they won't last long.

If the law of "Survival of the Fittest" doesn't happen soon, we are all doomed.....and our kids and grandkids way of life is doomed.

The election of our latest president based on his skin color, and not his qualifications has brought all this to where we are today. The liberal politicians and the liberal, ignorant sheep that vote them into office based on the favors and entitlements they think are due them, is the reason they will continue to dominate politics with majority votes in elections and entitlements.

Immigration reform, Obamacare, gun control laws, the brain washing of our kids in school, and the police state we see emerging in our society is nothing more than appeasing the leeches that suck the life out of humankind, and our country.

It shall have NO good end.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
My thoughts exactly. I just can't elaborate as well as you can. Well done.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Bulletbutt
One need only look at the majority of active voters here in America to see what is happening in our future. We're doomed unless we get some politicians with balls.

There is only one way I can see out of the fix you are in, you have to get ALL the conservative voters to the poll both without the usual in-fighting.

Sorry but I cannot see any other way.

No need to apologize...we all see it the same way, if we're sane. The problem is, so many of "us" have gotten so content that we let the government have their way as long as we don't have to exert ourselves; so it ain't gonna get better...it's not even going to stay the same. Not until it actually hurts more people, and hopefully, before "we" watch our liberties go away.

Look at the last year with all the gun control legislation that was proposed. What slowed it down somewhat, and only temporarily, was people being organized into groups like the NRA, and them applying pressure. Yet out of 80 milion or so gun owners in this country, only one in 19 or 20 belong to the group doing the fighting for them. The rest of them deserve to lose their right to bear arms.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
We don`t need a Race war.We need to take our Country back from the Commies.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
As Popeye says and this is how i feel about the black mentality of this country [video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=h97kbv4mbsc[/video]

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Very well written, Barry.

Mark

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Lets not forget that this pres can stay in office should he declare marshal law. HUM!!

IT'S WHAT YOUR LEARN AFTER YOU KNOW IT ALL THAT COUNTS.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
First thing you have to do is have some balls, pluclk PC bulshit and show the left wing media and big business just who pays for [bleep] around here. The best way to do that is the same way big buisness does. Drop their asses when they drop whomever they consider racist.

Who's got the dollars, blacks or whites? How much easier could it be to show your power than just don't buy a product or don't shop at a business?

About the only thing I'v seen the left wing media fail at is gun control and only because that's about the only thing we will stand up for and then only halfass.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Hoyt; 07/07/13.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If you look at Paula Kitchen, its in her house. There is about 10K worth of french copper cooking pots and pans in that photo over a 30K stove. I don't think she has to worry about much of anything money wise. The lady is worth some major bucks and that is the point, she no doubt told the justice brothers to so screw themselves when they asked for their shake down, I mean donation. They been after this lady for quite some time, now. Why I don't know maybe they don't like Turduckin or something and yea I would love a piece of pie. As for race, well it when from being out in the open, to in the closet. The blacks think they are making gains, they are not really, the hard working one never had a problem, they may have had to work harder in the past but then again every body did back in the day.

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I lived thru racism 50 years ago....

looking back, maybe it wasn't all that bad after all...

something in between that and current Black Racism would be a nice balance...

as my dear old Tennessee Grandma use to tell us...

I don't know why all them white people and nigras have to always fight....but I know how to stop them from arguing... every time you bring out fresh fried chicken and watermelon, both the whites and the nigra men quit arguing....

gotta be a southern thing... whistle

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Equality would be nice all we have now is special classes of people with more rights.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by 1_deuce
I totally agree with Barry on this one!
Also:
A black kid asks his mother, "Mama, what's a Democracy?"

"Well, son, that's when white folks work every day so we can get all
our benefits, you knows, like free cell phones, rent subsidy, food stamps,
welfare, school breakfasts and lunches, free healthcare, utility subsidy,
& the list goes on & on, you know."

"But mama, don't the white people get pissed off about all that?

"Sure they do, son, and that's called racism."

1D

Yessir. Agree wholeheartedly.

+1

Agree 100% some years ago applied for a driving job for a military contractor. I was a Veteran had a Top Secret Clearance with fifteen years over the road experience hauling placarded loads and a clean driving record. The Contractor told me sorry I wasn't qualified to drive for them.

To which I replied: "So because I'm not Jewish Black Hispanic Female with absolutely no driving experience I'm not qualified! Is that right!"

To which the interviewer replied: "I didn't say that!"

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
1_deuce: I arrested a black pimp back in about 1970 for drugs, assault (beat his ho!), suspended license and several outstanding bench warrants.
He was a RACIST of the first class kind and made no bones about it.
Among the many amazing things he came up with was once he was being booked into the county jail one of the jailers asked him how come his fingernails were all so long!
Indeed they were extremely long, and well manicured.
His reply and the comeback by the jailer has stuck in my mind to this day.
The pimp declared the reason his fingernails were so long was "so's every white muthaphuckah knows I don't be doin no n----r ditch diggin work fo mah munnies"!
The jailer did not miss a beat and replied "well I am white and I think those long fingernails make you look like a c--t"!
My partner and I just burst out laughing - times were different then.
In your list of "benefits" you forgot to mention S.S.I.!
In fact I worked LE for nearly 20 years booking pimps before I came acroos 1 (ONE!) that was NOT collecting S.S.I.!!!
Think about that next time your paycheck shows how much tax is being deducted from it by the feds!!!
Having said all that let me make it clear that there are LOTS of hard working, tradtional valued, no chip on their shoulder, non-racist black folks.
But tragically, indeed, racism is rampant and almost the norm in todays "black" community!
I hold todays crop of demonrat racists just as responsible for perpetuating this as the reverse racist liberals (from both parties!) of the 60's, 70's and 80's!
hussein obama and eric holder are nothing but racist turds - and believe me I know what a racist turd is after dealing with them professionally for nearly 30 years.
Sad state of affairs for our progeny and their future.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

407 members (219 Wasp, 1_deuce, 204guy, 1moredeer, 160user, 06hunter59, 52 invisible), 2,539 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,238
Posts18,485,824
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.