-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Linda at her hottest...Barefoot and pantiless ,or so is the rumour..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slgt2NXGUwc

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
A lot if not most of my favorite music, and movies, comes from raza supporter, anti American commie, friggin dope heads

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
All the above comments may well be true about commie, doper etc...

One cannot deny she has a hell of a voice though!

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Quite a looker in her younger days. Still a great singer.

μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stxhunter
BIG MEXICAN WOMAN

yeah, unfortunately Linda bulked up on the frijoles and tortillas at a relatively young age. her years of hotness were very short....but the voice is still wonderful.

oh, and yes, she is a hard core bolshie airhead.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
A lot if not most of my favorite music, and movies, comes from raza supporter, anti American commie, friggin dope heads

Just among the list of folk singers�

Joan Baez "Diamonds & Rust" "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down"

February 2008, Baez letter to the editor: "Through all those years, I chose not to engage in party politics.... At this time, however, changing that posture feels like the responsible thing to do. If anyone can navigate the contaminated waters of Washington, lift up the poor, and appeal to the rich to share their wealth, it is Sen. Barack Obama."

Judy Collins �Someday Soon� "Send In The Clowns" "Both Sides, Now" "Turn! Turn! Turn!" �Amazing Grace"

And of course, who can forget: "Che" in honor of the 1960s Marxist icon Che Guevara

John Denver: everything he ever wrote or sung and about half of his politics. That would be the half about the Mountains.

Woody Guthrie
Peter, Paul & Mary
Mama Cass and the Mamas and the Papas
Pete Seeger and the Weavers
Art Garfunkel and Paul Simon

AND GAWD HELP ME�
Harry Belafonte

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AFTERUM
wasn't she ole moon beam's girlfriend out in Cali??

I'd always heard that he was just bearding for her.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Her and Aaron Neville were one of the finest duets I've heard.

Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch. Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights which may not be taken, not even by a 99% vote.
*Marvin Simkin* L.A. Times (1992)
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Originally Posted by stxhunter
BIG MEXICAN WOMAN

yeah, unfortunately Linda bulked up on the frijoles and tortillas at a relatively young age. her years of hotness were very short....but the voice is still wonderful.

oh, and yes, she is a hard core bolshie airhead.

A classic Latina characteristic, short shelf-life. There are exceptions (Raquel Welch) but most are light on top and wide abeam. Give me a Teutonic Tit-Willow every time! smile

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Arrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!

I thought this thread would be an announcement of her obit... maybe a double suicide pact of her and stevie nicks asphyxiating on a super kong black [bleep].

jeeze... some of you guys with your swooning public affection for elton john, fatass Heart bitches, Liberace, trisha yearwood made you tear up a little during a 1/2 gallon binge on butter pecan ice cream

how gay

gmafb

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Evidently we have to now judge the quality of a SINGER, by anything BUT their signing?

Evidently gay bothers ya too?

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I think they had some behind closed doors time too.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Thought she was hot back in 1970.. use to go over and hear her perform in Georgetown in DC, before her and her group, the Stone Poneys got famous...

also watched her do a great concert in the Berkshires at the ampitheatre the Boston Pops with Arthur Fiedler use to play at...
sure was a crowd pleaser....

but as we grow older, she grows older...

lost my respect when she got kicked out of Vegas for her political BS, criticizing George Bush before starting her concert...

ain't got much use for leftist liberals.. regardless of who they are, or were... another little Jewish girl with a big mouth...

and remember she use to shack up with that assshole Jerry Brown, former and current governor of California...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Linda can sure sing. What a voice. I loved that torch singer album she did in the mid-80s.
But she's as bad as Hanoi Jane....beauty fades, stupid is forever.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
A
agazain Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
A
Sounds like a whole lotta y'all should go hunting. Sheesh!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by agazain
"the youngsters just don't realize Emily Lou Harris and the Doobie Brothers are real music".

ahh...it's "Emmylou......."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by rost495
Evidently we have to now judge the quality of a SINGER, by anything BUT their signing?

Evidently gay bothers ya too?

When singers go political before they sing, well, what else are all us dummies to do?

She should have listened to Johnny...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by agazain
"the youngsters just don't realize Emily Lou Harris and the Doobie Brothers are real music".

ahh...it's "Emmylou......."

And then there's that classic work by Thomas Hardy about a woman descending into the dark world of sex, drugs, and rock-and-roll - "Tess and the Doobie Brothers".

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
They could always STFU and sing, but its easier for all of us to be called the haters....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AFTERUM
wasn't she ole [Gov. Jerry Brown] moon beam's girlfriend out in Cali??

That was a "relationship" of political convenience.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

96 members (14idaho, 35, 405winash, 257robertsimp, 01Foreman400, 12 invisible), 876 guests, and 881 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,407
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.