Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
Gus Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
I say no. it'd be too risky of creating additional dissonance.

but, with Gov Bush interested in the WhiteHouse, he might be willing to allow it to happen?

in the post modern era, sacrificing a licensed gun-toter for personal gain is worth the risk, isn't it?

so, if the jury hangs, Florida uses your tax money to re-try?

GB1

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Pretty sure Jeb Bush isn't the governor of Florida anymore. I think Rick Scott is the name you're looking for.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They will have to its apparent that someone down there hasn't meet their prosecution PC quota.

NRA Lifetime Member
G
Gus Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
true. as past Governator, he possesses the Title of Governor, No?

but, of course, technically, Gov. Bush served a while ago. he's in the background with his wife, assessing his future potentialities, no?

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
I can buy that for a dollar, Gus.

Possibly I misunderstood what you were trying to say in your post. Don't know if I'll buy into Jeb having the ability to pull all the strings in preparation for a potential WH run though.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If not, the Fed will charge him with Civil Rights violations as needed to get Trayvon's want to be Daddy some justice against the white man.

G
Gus Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
never underestimate the ability of the two American Royal families to control the coming outcome. the Clintons and the Bushs are Royal.

look it up. grin

back on subject, a re-trial would be a waste of precious limited resources. but, special interests might attempt to demand it. personally, if a hung jury results, the case should be schuttled, and everyone advised to return to regular activities.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Your "special interest" is DOJ under Eric Holder and supported by King Hussein.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
G
Gus Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
true. as a part of the group that represents the Prosecution they can demand a new trial, a re-play as it were.

but, they won't take the risk. think about it. a twelve man jury can find for innocence. and the prosection well knows it.

the risks are too high. they'll ask for everyone to move along, on down the road. enough damage has been done already.

a mis-trial will be a victory for the defendant. the dollar costs are causing us to leave justice behind, because no one can afford to defend their position against the limitless budgets of the tax-payer supported prosecution. justice is becoming too expensive to acquire.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
They would have no choice but to retry. Otherwise the 'natives' will use it as an excuse to riot! Hell, Holder, Obama, J.Jackson and "Slick" Al Sharpton would all jump into the fray! Remember, you can NOT waste a good crisis/opportunity to get your way in this administration and if you are not black in this administration, then you are sch!tt! Blacks do NOT get prosecuted for anything, but whites and pale skins are going to go down every chance that Holder and Obama can nail them! That's what I've been taught in the past four and a half years under this black administration! Obama has given me a real eye-opener lesson in race relations that I would have never thought could exist before the racist dude became president! I am what the government made me to be!

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
This admin. has no interest in Justice.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A hung jury would give the prosecution a good way out if they never wanted to try the case in the first place.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
They never wanted to prosecute in the first place. The President, Attorney General, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson did. Special prosecuters and all.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The state of Florida will bow down to the pressure of thugs like Jessie Jackson, Sharpton, Holder, & The [bleep] In Charge! They gotta try to keep the Low Life's from TV shopping on the streets of, Florida, Detroit, & Chitcago mad

Last edited by chlinstructor; 07/12/13.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Gus Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
since this is a State level trial, held down in Florida, hopefully the local citizens will speak out, whatever their particular view or bias is.

the locals need to be heard from, in order for the process to continue in an orderly fashion.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Probably no retrial - unless it's needed to appease rioters.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by poboy
They never wanted to prosecute in the first place. The President, Attorney General, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson did. Special prosecuters and all.

Yes, but in no way can the state be forced to prosecute.

Hung jury is a good way out IMO.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
G
Gus Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
the picture I see is that the Supreme Court is failing us.

we have the executive branch, and the legislative branch. but, everything is being thrown into the court system for abjudication.

somebody out there is falling down on their job. is the only defense left is the Court System? if so, then just wait until citizens start the process of stopping the insanity.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
NFW.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
The will appease the filth and retry the case. They will reduce the charges to ensure conviction. They will catch hell from thier citizen base, due to the cost, but they are afraid of the filth.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

627 members (10ring1, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 61 invisible), 3,114 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,486
Posts18,471,881
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.