Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by ColKlink
"Racist" is a Marxist term invented by Mao Tse-tung to divide us evil capitalist counter-revolutionaries into opposing camps.

Why have so many supposed conservatives thrown their support into Mao's camp by virtue of being terrified of being called racist?

Words have power and they have defeated us with words.

I expect no one here other than TRH and Ghostinthemachine to appreciate the true gravity of this post.

Do you have some authority for the above-stated proposition?

Jordan

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
A racist is someone that believes he or she is persecuted because of their race, they naturally hate other races.
Brain washing in this area has never worked in the intended way.

I've been so overwhelmed with fake news that I'm now nuts. Let's go Brandon
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have no idea, but ain't put n' my money on a boar hog in the Kentucky Derby.

496 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Racism is a disease of fear.

AN OATH IS NOT SOMETHING YOU GIVE BACK UNLESS YOUR A POLITICIAN!

RACISM ALWAYS EQUALS FEAR!

THE WANTS OF THE FEW SHOULD NOT OUTWEIGH THE RIGHT OF THE MANY!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 496
Racism is a disease of PREPARATION.

FIXT.

Gunner

Trump Won!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We're all racists, and always will be until the black community stops insisting on it. When we're allowed to treat everyone equally, without regard to race, most people will. Right now we are legally, politically, and socially required to be racist. And that will never change as long as racism remains so economically and politically beneficial to the black community and politicians.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by FOsteology
We're all racists, and always will be until the black community stops insisting on it. When we're allowed to treat everyone equally, without regard to race, most people will. Right now we are legally, politically, and socially required to be racist. And that will never change as long as racism remains so economically and politically beneficial to the black community and politicians.

EXACTAMUNDO!

Last edited by ingwe; 07/14/13.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Like I and many others have said today and before, everyone is racists, only men with backbone will stand and admit it.

Gunner

Trump Won!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Racist is anyone who doesn't agree with liberal, and or speaks the truth.... nevermind that is redundant.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by RobJordan
"Racist" is a Marxist term invented by Mao Tse-tung to divide us evil capitalist counter-revolutionaries into opposing camps.

Why have so many supposed conservatives thrown their support into Mao's camp by virtue of being terrified of being called racist?

I expect no one here other than TRH and Ghostinthemachine to appreciate the true gravity of this post.

Do you have some authority for the above-stated proposition?

Jordan

A fellow at lunch at work the other day said that the term "Race" was coined by the Eugenicists coupled with thier racial evolutionist theories.

I am wondering who is correct in a technical sense.

There is a time... to refrain from embracing
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

^^^ Yep.

Civil rights has morphed from wanting nothing more than equality to wanting even more so that it somehow makes up for less than equality because minorities aren't equal (but don't say that). crazy

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Well said.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

These 4 guys define the term...
http://www.examiner.com/article/4-a...-the-hit-and-run-death-of-a-mableton-man

There is a time... to refrain from embracing
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Would you please quit making common sense!

It screws up to many people's ideas.

Might make their head explode.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Of course, this is only valid as definitional from the black racist perspective. Which is a mostly a dark lie, too often supported by stupid hate in examples often seen on here. The question becomes, how to change the perspective. Dark lies are usually destroyed by the bright light of truth. That raises another problem concerning the proliferation of media outlets giving continuing support for these lies in exchange for viewership. We can either move proactively to change these issues or see America torn apart as a result of the forces that will too soon be uncontrollable.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunner500
Everyone's racist/prejudice to a degree, very few man enough to admit it

Nailed it right there. Been that way since day 2.

That's why multiculturalism has never worked and will NEVER work.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was called a racist because I mentioned some observations in the NFL when I used to watch it a few years ago.

That is most quarterbacks are white. Most running backs are black. Most tight ends are white. Most wide receivers are black. Most kickers are Hispanic. Most head coaches are white.

I don't think the owners are racist. I think they want the best player for the money they spend.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by gunner500
Everyone's racist/prejudice to a degree, very few man enough to admit it

Nailed it right there. Been that way since day 2.

That's why multiculturalism has never worked and will NEVER work.

Sure it has worked... they picked the cotton, we fed them and gave them a roof over their head...

we took that away tho and they have been bitching ever since... whistle

Last edited by Seafire; 07/14/13. Reason: take a guess...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
I don't know the historical meaning but to me it means judging someone solely on their color.

Not really. Consistent criminal actions as well as anti social behavior by a large segment African Americans can influence ones opinion greatly. Sorta like why white women cross the street when approached by groups of black men.

Primal fear. Right up there with fire and water folks.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

639 members (10Glocks, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 69 invisible), 16,760 guests, and 1,049 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,185
Posts18,543,300
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.