Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 19 1 2 16 17 18 19
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What happened to Buffalo1930 Larry? ..lol

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hey Larry, from your latest attempt over on AR for the folks to see and ridicule you:

Originally posted by GeorgeS:
Originally posted by 223ace:
Here is the reality:

We have a gun club here in WY.

We frequently gather for a few brews to discuss guns and hunting.

Most of us bring our laptops or iPads.

Everyone here has WiFi, many homes are connected to same ISP, but have different IPs addresses for security reasons.

Now when 5 to 10 guys sitting around the table. fire up their machines (each having a unique user I.D.) all the contacts come from the same IP address.

You keep suspending various I.D.s on the grounds of "multiple user IDs from the same IP address". That is illogical and would require us to use one member's user I.D which is also against the rules.

Finally, it appears that trolls who have come here from other sites like "Miles Massey" with the only goal being to create trouble are given preferential treatment over members who try to help out other members and actually buy quite a few items from the Classified.

If you wish the dozen or so who still hold "legal" user I.D.s here to become just "lurkers"
and only use your site to buy stuff via PMs and emails, like the nearly two grand in Ruger #1s we bought in the past month, just keep up the unjustified banning. We can also have multiple people use one member I.D. and you would never know. (but that is a real rule violation)

This is classic, try and do the right thing and get punished for it based on the lies of known trolls. For example "Miles Massey" is really Robert Brown of Edmond OK whom, due to threats made on another site, now repeated on this site, has an open police report on him with the OK U. police department where he claims to be some bigshot as well as another here in Pinedale as well as a BOLO here due to his threats to come here and terrorize a 71 year old man and his family. He, of course, never came and no one was "piling stuff up against the door" since the target of his threats was in Florida at the time.

While just banning someone is the "easy way out", it doesn't reflect well on your interest in running a productive, civil site.

When the trolls control the mods what you have is the 24hour campfire.

We'll know when next we sign on.

Thanks for listening.

Your weakest effort yet, fool.

George

Bwahahahaha! FOAD !

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He's seriously desperate and grasping at straws. Making up some whoppers as per usual, and even making demands and ultimatums on the Moderators.

Delusional psychotic little twat!

Grand entertainment as an absolute minimum...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hey Fost, next time I drive through Hondo on my way to my buds place in Bracketville, I'll stop by your Taco stand smile

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jorge that would be great, except for the fact that like everything else Larry claims, the "taco stand" in Hondo is simply non-existent. Hell, I don't even live in Hondo!

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I knew that! remember, you sent me the Talisker! smile

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll have to check back with our local bottle house and see if they have (or can acquire) some more 18yo Talisker. I'm almost out!

Jorge, are you going to SCI this coming Feb?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Nope, we go to DSC now. We'll be there Wed-Sunday..

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Tough crowd... grin

B
bcd Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Hey > Ladies> dont you have something better to do like wash the dishes!

Last edited by bcd; 08/05/13.
IC B3

B
bcd Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think I have handled somewhere between 500 and 600 divorces. Ad even though virtually ever single client I have had has told me that it is the other person's fault, once I did deeper into the situations its plainly evident that both people are at fault, usually way more than they know or can remember.

Looking back on this thread, and a few others, the same thing is apparent here. Yeah, Larry speaks his mind, and I would have to agree that there are a few times when what he has to say might be a little bit off kilter, but most certainly the same holds true for most of the other people who have posted on this and other threads in many of the same conversations.

Its getting so old that I would think that people would get tired of participating in it by now. But no, the same people, over and over again, saying the same things about the past, which cannot be changed.

As I often tell my clients: your husband doesn't make you angry. Your husband doesn't make you afraid. Your husband doesn't make you sad. Nobody controls your emotions. Rather, you, and only you, allow yourself to react to what other people do.

It seems to be that the wise thing to do would be this. If you don't like what Larry says then allow yourself to just tune him out. Don't allow yourself to get into a vitriolic state of mind. Don't allow yourself to become what you accuse him of.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Well, to a point you are correct in your comments on this issue, however, there is one, at least, aspect of this that you may be giving less credence to than it really warrants.

That is, simply, that some of the posters who have responded to many of the ludicrous comments on guns and cartidges, etc. that this guy posts here are men of tremendous actual, personal field experience and possess the real knowledge derived from that.

That is the case with ".458Win." and "Jorge" ain't exactly a novice, while I have used guns all over the western Canadian wilderness for almost 50 years. While, I certainly do not and would never equate myself with Phil,I am a long way past a "beginner" and, frankly, I share the disgust of the others here at this jerk's antics.

I LIKE to think, that MOST come here in sincerity and even humility to LEARN and also to just "hang out" with other guys interested in hunting and guns. So, when someone posts absolute bullcrap, even criticizing the grammar of others in incorrect usage, well, it just becomes very difficult to ignore him and sit by as he befouls this excellent site with his specious and invidious drivel.

Ah, THAT feels better!!!! wink

B
bcd Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
O My the ladies are talking Gun!! WOW! or are sheehees?

B
bcd Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
I think they are coming to take me away> {The ladies would like this} http://youtu.be/hnzHtm1jhL4

Last edited by bcd; 08/05/13.
B
bcd Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Dont hold your breath Ladies!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I see another Sybil has shown up in defense of Larry...and Greg Hein. That said, ever stop to think as to WHY, the owner of this site, who is about as "hands off" as it gets (and as it should be in my opinion), bans him immediately upon recognition?

Last edited by jorgeI; 08/06/13.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jorge

You are a good example of what I am talking about. You continue to claim thatI am (or was) a supporter of Greg Hein. Just as you continue to rant and rave about Larry.

The fact is this. What I said about Greg Hein when you and Howard were having your difficulties with him, is that if you forced the situation you were going to end up with nothing. I think Greg Hein was a scumbag for doing what he did to you and a lot of other people. But if you don't handle those situations with kid gloves the person usually files for bankrupcy, or somehow hides their assets so that the bankrupcy court of other courts have difficulty attaching those assets.

You chose to go after him with a lawyer. That was your right to do so, and if you felt it was the right thing to do, then that is what you should have done. But from what I know my prediction was vindicated.

Moreover, you complain when other people call other people names. Don't call me Sybil. You know my name is kevin. Call me that.

Kutenay

Yes, there are many on here including yourself, who have a lot of experience with guns. And what Larry or somebody else says may not comport with what you believe. So you have a disagreement about either an experience or a fact. The disagreement about the fact is the issue, not the experience or the personalities of the people discussing the disagreement of the fact. If you disagree, say you disagree, say why you disagree, and then move on. Don't allow yourself to become angry.
Remember, neither Larry or anyone else makes you feel anything. You allow yourself to do it.

There are others here who behave exactly like they claim Larry to behave. But they are able to hide theirselves by jumping on the Ban Larry bandwagon. As long as your on the correct sideline your quite inconspicuous.

I attended a wake last evening. A friend of my wife's. and each time I go to one of these things I often think about the person who has passed, and what they might wish they had done differently.

Well, its your precious time. Time you will never get back. Time you will one day you wish you had back. Why waste it on such foolishness here.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I didn't know your name was Kevin, or I forgot. The Sybil reference was regarding multiple names to login and if you indeed don't(or haven't been banned for same) then I apologize, Sorry. What vindication about Hein? I dont have the time or inclination to go back and search what you said, but I wasn't the only one and whilst you might have said what you just stated, you also defended him for a while until everything came out. Anyhow, you'd be surprised as to how the Hein thing turned out for Howard and myself and I'll not publish that here. How's the saying go? "revenge is a dish that is best served cold"....

Regarding Larry, disagreements have nothing to do with it, I for example have significant differences of opinion with Ingwe regarding Weatherbys and it's no big deal and obviously you have not been privy to his bullshit, lies, multiple logins (in excess of fifty and counting), phone threats, the list is endless. This place is FULL of people that don't agree yet disagree amicably-for the most part and your assumption that all I (or DOZENS here) have with Larry is a mere disagreement, well you either choose to ignore or have some other unknown reason. Rant and rave? not hardly, there's an old saying that one can't unring a bell and that's where we are with Larry. I have no power or authority here other than my word and reputation, there's a reason as to why people get banned here and elsewhere...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Kevin, I'm surprised you don't tell your divorce clients to keep their pimp hand strong. Smack that beotch up when they get out of hand or unruly. After all, I seem to recall it worked for you? Or worked for your wife? Well, for one of you at any rate! wink

Page 18 of 19 1 2 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

114 members (1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 2ndwind, 10Glocks, 21 invisible), 1,627 guests, and 998 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,242
Posts18,485,916
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.